New Translocator on RX server!!

=(V)= Server 1: Rocket-X
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

New Translocator on RX server!!

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi »

Please test it out and let me know what you think! This is a one day only test to see if it is liked or not.

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
=(V)=~Sean~
Pilot First Class

Re: New Translocator on RX server!!

Post by =(V)=~Sean~ »

If it is the one from the Sniper server :

** Good On You, Bro **

:gun2

~ Don't Let The Bastards Drag You Down ~
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

=(V)=~Sean~ wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:09 am If it is the one from the Sniper server :

** Good On You, Bro **

:gun2
yeah thanks I think its a good addtion

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
=(V)=Kevster
Pilot First Class - Contributor

Post by =(V)=Kevster »

=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:02 am Please test it out and let me know what you think! This is a one day only test to see if it is liked or not.
Haven't tested it out yet but if it's the same as the one on the sniper server, it's very cool. I like that you can see when and where you're landing in advance. Very cool RJ! :approvecool
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

removed the new trans it was messing up weapon priority. I also feel Ace should be put back on the server.

=(V)=BloodyRabbit
Co-Leader

Post by =(V)=BloodyRabbit »

It added a very interesting and new dynamic. At first I didn't like it so much on the RX server. Then it started to grow on me. LoL
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:16 am WTF I shot this twat-a-potamus and he didn't die!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:01 am wtf lag is that!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:31 am I cant believe i have to waste my time on this
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:44 pm During the Cold War, the U.S. considered airdropping enormous condoms labeled "Medium" on the Soviets
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:36 am A free picture of DEEZ NUTZ
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:12 pm bahaha this is great news
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:33 pm how about we mute the entire server then all you can do is play or rage quit.
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:02 am FML im old and chics don't check me out anymore
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:49 pm BloodyRabbit is the sexiest man alive!! (Rubs nipples)

Oh RJ, the things you say. This is worth the super long sig :laugh :vmrocks

=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:10 pm It added a very interesting and new dynamic. At first I didn't like it so much on the RX server. Then it started to grow on me. LoL
yeah i thought it was pretty cool too.

=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

looks like another player Unreal Warrior misses the new trans as well. The problem is the weapon priority gets changed. I may test in the am to see if moving the mod around on start up helps at all

=(V)=Boyzel
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)=Boyzel »

I haven't been on as much as I'd like to lately with the connection issues I was having but the numbers have been coming back up. It has pretty busy when I have gotten on. So that's the delicate balance, we want people to come and be able to get into the server, Ace makes it hard for some people even get in and stay in, even though they're not cheating. Other than the ability to keep somebody banned, I don't even know if Ace would stop that if they keep getting a new IPs. Is it worth killing off the server? I haven't noticed a whole lot of blatant cheating going on. There are the same ones out there that still come in when we have ACE and are still a crazy shot... my vote is to leave it off for now and keep an eye on the situation and if we feel that maybe people are taking advantage of it then we go ahead and put it back on.
=(V)=~Sean~
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)=~Sean~ »

I had no weapon priority issues on the RX server with the new tele. Ace never gave me any issues, either. I wonder if it is all the additional mods out there that are jacking people's games up....

~ Don't Let The Bastards Drag You Down ~
Thunderwear
Forums Participant

Post by Thunderwear »

The new trans was nice. The set soundFX though from it for me was annoying. That is my only complaint.

@=(V)=Boyzel What is ACE? I am too uninformed to know these things. Or maybe it's above my pay grade!
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

=(V)=~Sean~ wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:44 am I had no weapon priority issues on the RX server with the new tele. Ace never gave me any issues, either. I wonder if it is all the additional mods out there that are jacking people's games up....
the problem was you have to mouse scroll twice to get to tele removed tele and it was working as it should

=(V)=BloodyRabbit
Co-Leader

Post by =(V)=BloodyRabbit »

=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:00 am
=(V)=~Sean~ wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:44 am I had no weapon priority issues on the RX server with the new tele. Ace never gave me any issues, either. I wonder if it is all the additional mods out there that are jacking people's games up....
the problem was you have to mouse scroll twice to get to tele removed tele and it was working as it should
I just click "Q" which is the default key-bind for the Teleporter But not everyone can be as :cool as me. LoL :rofl :laugh
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:16 am WTF I shot this twat-a-potamus and he didn't die!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:01 am wtf lag is that!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:31 am I cant believe i have to waste my time on this
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:44 pm During the Cold War, the U.S. considered airdropping enormous condoms labeled "Medium" on the Soviets
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:36 am A free picture of DEEZ NUTZ
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:12 pm bahaha this is great news
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:33 pm how about we mute the entire server then all you can do is play or rage quit.
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:02 am FML im old and chics don't check me out anymore
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:49 pm BloodyRabbit is the sexiest man alive!! (Rubs nipples)

Oh RJ, the things you say. This is worth the super long sig :laugh :vmrocks

=(V)=SILVER_FOX
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)=SILVER_FOX »

This one works great!.. does what its supposed to do unlike the last one ...

sig by =(V)=DASH
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

=(V)=SILVER_FOX wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:33 pm This one works great!.. does what its supposed to do unlike the last one ...
its the default trans lol

Return to “Server 1 - =(V)= R O C K E T - X8 - www.vulpinemission.com”