=(V)= Gaming Community Discord Information

Join us on discord! https://discord.gg/Uxgy62w
Post Reply
User avatar
=(V)=CandyMan
Forums Master
Posts: 7014
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:19 pm
Location: The Throne of VM
Been thanked: 2 times
Contact:

Re: DISCORD INFORMATION

Post by =(V)=CandyMan »

Weatherbot was removed, I guess there was a usage limit, so I gave it the boot.
Image
Co-Leader of the Vulpine Mission branch(es) in War Thunder and Call of Duty.
My tags are: =VM19=Coty2255 and |VM|TH3 J0K3R

More games and divisions are coming soon...

User avatar
=(V)=CandyMan
Forums Master
Posts: 7014
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:19 pm
Location: The Throne of VM
Been thanked: 2 times
Contact:

Re: DISCORD INFORMATION

Post by =(V)=CandyMan »

Server Region was put back to US East, if there's any issues with that area please let me know and I'll put it back to US Central.
Image
Co-Leader of the Vulpine Mission branch(es) in War Thunder and Call of Duty.
My tags are: =VM19=Coty2255 and |VM|TH3 J0K3R

More games and divisions are coming soon...

User avatar
=(V)=CandyMan
Forums Master
Posts: 7014
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:19 pm
Location: The Throne of VM
Been thanked: 2 times
Contact:

Re: DISCORD INFORMATION

Post by =(V)=CandyMan »

Go to our FB page for a chance to win a month worth of Discord Nitro :D
Image
Co-Leader of the Vulpine Mission branch(es) in War Thunder and Call of Duty.
My tags are: =VM19=Coty2255 and |VM|TH3 J0K3R

More games and divisions are coming soon...

User avatar
=(V)=CandyMan
Forums Master
Posts: 7014
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:19 pm
Location: The Throne of VM
Been thanked: 2 times
Contact:

Re: =(V)= Community Discord Information

Post by =(V)=CandyMan »

Don't have us on Facebook? Don't visit our forums often? But happen to occupy our discord? Then I've got some great news for you! I've implemented a new bot, one that does polls. So, any polls that get added to the forums (publicly) or our Facebook group, will also be included in our Discord for votes as well :D

We want as many opinions and voices to be heard and votes, after all, they do matter :D
poll bot.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Image
Co-Leader of the Vulpine Mission branch(es) in War Thunder and Call of Duty.
My tags are: =VM19=Coty2255 and |VM|TH3 J0K3R

More games and divisions are coming soon...

User avatar
=(V)=CandyMan
Forums Master
Posts: 7014
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:19 pm
Location: The Throne of VM
Been thanked: 2 times
Contact:

Re: =(V)= Community Discord Information

Post by =(V)=CandyMan »

Renamed Discord from =(V)= Community to =(V)= Gaming Community
Image
Co-Leader of the Vulpine Mission branch(es) in War Thunder and Call of Duty.
My tags are: =VM19=Coty2255 and |VM|TH3 J0K3R

More games and divisions are coming soon...

User avatar
=(V)=Boyzel
Pilot First Class
Posts: 1442
Joined: Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:40 am
Location: Kansas City

Re: =(V)= Community Discord Information

Post by =(V)=Boyzel »

=(V)=CandyMan wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:26 am Renamed Discord from =(V)= Community to =(V)= Gaming Community
LOL

Not a VM Community..
Image
User avatar
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel
Posts: 11401
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:41 pm
Location: New York
Has thanked: 14 times
Been thanked: 2 times
Contact:

Re: =(V)= Community Discord Information

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi »

=(V)=Boyzel wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:08 am
=(V)=CandyMan wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:26 am Renamed Discord from =(V)= Community to =(V)= Gaming Community
LOL

Not a VM Community..
not with that attitude...
Image
Image
Image

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
User avatar
=(V)=Boyzel
Pilot First Class
Posts: 1442
Joined: Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:40 am
Location: Kansas City

Re: =(V)= Community Discord Information

Post by =(V)=Boyzel »

=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:49 am
=(V)=Boyzel wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:08 am
=(V)=CandyMan wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:26 am Renamed Discord from =(V)= Community to =(V)= Gaming Community
LOL

Not a VM Community..
not with that attitude...
Attitude you say, How so? Just pointing a fact, A community chat that excludes some leaders because he felt we we were be disrespectful. Because we challenged something you had done. We never called you any bad names, said any bad things... just questioned the thought that everyone had a say in the server, you know Candy's whole concept of power to the people. When one person can dictate who is allowed on VM's "Community Server" it's a community server if you agree with what he thinks and don't question it.
Image
User avatar
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel
Posts: 11401
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:41 pm
Location: New York
Has thanked: 14 times
Been thanked: 2 times
Contact:

Re: =(V)= Community Discord Information

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi »

=(V)=Boyzel wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:20 am
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:49 am
=(V)=Boyzel wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:08 am
=(V)=CandyMan wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:26 am Renamed Discord from =(V)= Community to =(V)= Gaming Community
LOL

Not a VM Community..
not with that attitude...
Attitude you say, How so? Just pointing a fact, A community chat that excludes some leaders because he felt we we were be disrespectful. Because we challenged something you had done. We never called you any bad names, said any bad things... just questioned the thought that everyone had a say in the server, you know Candy's whole concept of power to the people. When one person can dictate who is allowed on VM's "Community Server" it's a community server if you agree with what he thinks and don't question it.
why don't you work on fixing it then instead of posting snide remarks? or you can continue to cry about it. I reverted the changes I made because I felt bad how upset you got over a duplicate map. Did I go running my mouth nope. maybe candy can post some logs of what you guys were saying, and then we can decide if booting you from chat was indeed necessary. alternatively no one is forcing you to stay in this community.

On another note if someone has a problem with me man up and say to my face. running into a chat talking shit behind my back is a bitch move. Not saying you did that, but i have heard of this happening in the past.

p.s i'm updating the forum. so it may go down.
Image
Image
Image

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
User avatar
=(V)=Boyzel
Pilot First Class
Posts: 1442
Joined: Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:40 am
Location: Kansas City

Re: =(V)= Community Discord Information

Post by =(V)=Boyzel »

=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:26 am
=(V)=Boyzel wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:20 am
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:49 am
=(V)=Boyzel wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:08 am
=(V)=CandyMan wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:26 am Renamed Discord from =(V)= Community to =(V)= Gaming Community
LOL

Not a VM Community..
not with that attitude...
Attitude you say, How so? Just pointing a fact, A community chat that excludes some leaders because he felt we we were be disrespectful. Because we challenged something you had done. We never called you any bad names, said any bad things... just questioned the thought that everyone had a say in the server, you know Candy's whole concept of power to the people. When one person can dictate who is allowed on VM's "Community Server" it's a community server if you agree with what he thinks and don't question it.
why don't you work on fixing it then instead of posting snide remarks? or you can continue to cry about it. I reverted the changes I made because I felt bad how upset you got over a duplicate map. Did I go running my mouth nope. maybe candy can post some logs of what you guys were saying, and then we can decide if booting you from chat was indeed necessary. alternatively no one is forcing you to stay in this community.

On another note if someone has a problem with me man up and say to my face. running into a chat talking shit behind my back is a bitch move. Not saying you did that, but i have heard of this happening in the past.

p.s i'm updating the forum. so it may go down.
The whole thing was based on that you make changes to the server sometimes that I feel should have been discussed. Wasn't a big deal we were busting chops and he got mad. Funny thing is if I had banned a Co-leader and another Admin for any reason, I would have been raked over the grill. We were banned from a VM community chat server... Banned... Not for making racist remarks or other serious offense. Banned over a opinion. Man up? Brother you take this shit way to serious.. You are correct, I will keep my snide remarks to myself and stop taking shots..
Image
User avatar
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel
Posts: 11401
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:41 pm
Location: New York
Has thanked: 14 times
Been thanked: 2 times
Contact:

Re: =(V)= Community Discord Information

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi »

=(V)=Boyzel wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:20 pm
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:26 am
=(V)=Boyzel wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:20 am
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:49 am
=(V)=Boyzel wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:08 am

LOL

Not a VM Community..
not with that attitude...
Attitude you say, How so? Just pointing a fact, A community chat that excludes some leaders because he felt we we were be disrespectful. Because we challenged something you had done. We never called you any bad names, said any bad things... just questioned the thought that everyone had a say in the server, you know Candy's whole concept of power to the people. When one person can dictate who is allowed on VM's "Community Server" it's a community server if you agree with what he thinks and don't question it.
why don't you work on fixing it then instead of posting snide remarks? or you can continue to cry about it. I reverted the changes I made because I felt bad how upset you got over a duplicate map. Did I go running my mouth nope. maybe candy can post some logs of what you guys were saying, and then we can decide if booting you from chat was indeed necessary. alternatively no one is forcing you to stay in this community.

On another note if someone has a problem with me man up and say to my face. running into a chat talking shit behind my back is a bitch move. Not saying you did that, but i have heard of this happening in the past.

p.s i'm updating the forum. so it may go down.
The whole thing was based on that you make changes to the server sometimes that I feel should have been discussed. Wasn't a big deal we were busting chops and he got mad. Funny thing is if I had banned a Co-leader and another Admin for any reason, I would have been raked over the grill. We were banned from a VM community chat server... Banned... Not for making racist remarks or other serious offense. Banned over a opinion. Man up? Brother you take this shit way to serious.. You are correct, I will keep my snide remarks to myself and stop taking shots..
you're the one who is taking this serious. I could care less. You take it so seriously that you got all bent out of shape over a map. Not once have you ever come to me to discuss anything. I honestly don't give a crap what happens here anymore. I'm here out of pure boredom, and time wasting. I'm done trying to make a difference I checked out a long time ago. Happy new year.
Image
Image
Image

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
User avatar
=(V)=CandyMan
Forums Master
Posts: 7014
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:19 pm
Location: The Throne of VM
Been thanked: 2 times
Contact:

Re: =(V)= Gaming Community Discord Information

Post by =(V)=CandyMan »

This is rich..

Real rich.. So, we're going to start the new year off right! Little does Boyzel and Shake know (of course) but I do (always) there were witnesses to this whole situation that went down (heard the whole thing), who I've been keeping from voicing their statements about this situation. The incident that happened earlier that day, that prompted me to leave that one reply, in the one topic, you know, the one that say something along the lines of you going off on a tyrant, without letting me get a word out, and then you abruptly leaving, there was a witness that heard the whole thing.. (by the way, great leadership etiquette there).

Later there night, when you decided to come in and all was good and dandy for the time being, until I chuckled about the KC remark, you then started with the how you replied back to my comment and RJ's (and Shake replied back, I do think this was kind of a setup, because something told me not to even chuckle at the KC comment, and I was right).. then when you two went off, neither of those witnesses got involved, they sat back and heard the whole thing, you two disrespecting me, NOT a disagreement, disrespecting me.

SO.. I don't have to tell anyone here or try to convince anyone here what you two did on Discord, I can allow those three to come in and state their sides of the story, that will definitely back with what I said in my original statement and here because they heard the whole thing.. but that's up to them. And just so we're clear, I don't have to make you look bad, you've already done that.
Image
Co-Leader of the Vulpine Mission branch(es) in War Thunder and Call of Duty.
My tags are: =VM19=Coty2255 and |VM|TH3 J0K3R

More games and divisions are coming soon...

User avatar
=(V)=Boyzel
Pilot First Class
Posts: 1442
Joined: Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:40 am
Location: Kansas City

Re: =(V)= Gaming Community Discord Information

Post by =(V)=Boyzel »

=(V)=CandyMan wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:31 pm This is rich..

Real rich.. So, we're going to start the new year off right! Little does Boyzel and Shake know (of course) but I do (always) there were witnesses to this whole situation that went down (heard the whole thing), who I've been keeping from voicing their statements about this situation. The incident that happened earlier that day, that prompted me to leave that one reply, in the one topic, you know, the one that say something along the lines of you going off on a tyrant, without letting me get a word out, and then you abruptly leaving, there was a witness that heard the whole thing.. (by the way, great leadership etiquette there).

Later there night, when you decided to come in and all was good and dandy for the time being, until I chuckled about the KC remark, you then started with the how you replied back to my comment and RJ's (and Shake replied back, I do think this was kind of a setup, because something told me not to even chuckle at the KC comment, and I was right).. then when you two went off, neither of those witnesses got involved, they sat back and heard the whole thing, you two disrespecting me, NOT a disagreement, disrespecting me.

SO.. I don't have to tell anyone here or try to convince anyone here what you two did on Discord, I can allow those three to come in and state their sides of the story, that will definitely back with what I said in my original statement and here because they heard the whole thing.. but that's up to them. And just so we're clear, I don't have to make you look bad, you've already done that.
Is what it is.. You banned over feeling disrespected or even had we disrespected you, put your big boy pants on. Did I get pissed over a top map getting removed without any discussion, yes? But never would have crossed the line of kicking or banning VM members without them being out right racist or threatening someone. ..Great leadership to you also..

Look at everything some people have done on this server and we forgave and gave them second chances from being banned from playing on the server to being muted. But never have a seen a complete abuse of admin rights over other admins, sad to see... Power to the people to think they have a say but don't ever question it...
Image
User avatar
Toxic
Forums Participant
Posts: 96
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:42 am

Re: =(V)= Gaming Community Discord Information

Post by Toxic »

This is getting to be a bunch of BS. I have tried to stay out of UT drama since coming back, but enough is enough. I wasn't there when you came in and went off, but I was told ( not by Candy ) how bad you came in going off. I believe it 100 percent because I have heard you close to that myself. Plus I had never heard the guy say anything about anyone, ever. I was, however, there when you and Shake came in acting like 7 year olds. I was there with my phone on my microwave and mic muted while I was cooking my dinner. ( Everyone knows I do this all the time / and had even just told everyone I was cooking. ) Both of you came in playing off of each other like children trying to pick on another kid on the playground in elementary school. I don't know how old you all are, but I'm guessing 40ies? Yet you both acted like children. When I was an admin, I would have kicked you both just for that / trying to bully him, and I hardly ever kicked or banned anyone. You're supposed to be admins and you a co leader? Pretty pathetic "leadership" going there.

I knew as soon as I saw the map removed that you would do it, because of how you have acted every other time something wasn't left up to you to decide. Discuss? I'm not sure I've ever heard you discuss anything related to the server. I've heard you complain and basically demand/tell Candy to go to RJ to change something you don't like. I wouldn't call that discussing. I might agree with you on some issues like leaving certain things up to the community, but even if someone has a problem with something, there are a lot better ways to handle it than what you two did. Even at that. Its obvious you have never operated a server or you would know it would be impossible to make a poll for each and every single thing you ever do to a server. As far as the duplicate maps go: That was on the forum. You just never bothered to check. RJ removed Figure 4x2 by mistake, but instead of flipping out over one of my all time favorite maps, we just posted about it and he added it back when he noticed what he did. You tried to bully Candy, he stood up to you and now you can't handle it. It isn't the first time I've heard you all act this way towards him either, or even other players. Maybe not as bad, but a bully attitude none the less. Its like the kid that tries to bully other kids, but when one kid stands up to them they go running to tattle. There is a difference between gaming smack talk and being disrespectful / bullying other players. ( I talk a lot of smack myself ) RJ and myself have for sure had a past. We had a pretty bad one, but we are both "adults" who can act like adults and get along, even work together despite all the arguments we had.

You say you would have never crossed the line? But that's exactly what you both did. You made it impossible for people to even be able to sit in discord with you because of your actions. You think because you're a co-leader that you can walk all over people? including another co-leader / admin? I would point to the many other UT clans that are now dead because they had someone act just like you did. Your actions would force anyone to either act, or sit there and take it. Candy chose to act. It would have probably been over quickly had you just said you were sorry for trying to treat him like that. Candy has always been a forgiving person, but you both chose to just keep acting out. Not just in discord, but on the server as well. I saw this with my own eyes.

I might be the new guy around VM, but I've been in this game since 1999. My advice to you is try acting like an adult / real leader / admin / and you might be shocked at how differently people would act towards you. Everyone can get mad at me if they want, but I speak my mind once I decide to.
User avatar
=(V)=Boyzel
Pilot First Class
Posts: 1442
Joined: Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:40 am
Location: Kansas City

Re: =(V)= Gaming Community Discord Information

Post by =(V)=Boyzel »

I never asked for a poll on most things and realize running the server can be a daunting task. I have fought to keep the server as is, as far as the game play. A few weeks before this the RX hull had been changed to the point that some people had complained to me. When I asked Candy he thought is was the same but checked with RJ only to find out it was altered for whatever reason. So I have always tried to keep the server game play to as close as we have had the last several years. RJ had made no bones about that he don't like the current configuration, hull, trans and I have been an advocate of if we have a popular server and people play we are doing something right. Like most people am I resistant to change? Sure.. I wasn't a fan of removing a top 10 played map just because it was a duplicate, Especially where we have a ton of duplicate maps even triplicate maps that dont get played... did I over react.. sure. Like most of us I work my ass off and enjoy the distraction our server provides for real life bs. But to say we were bullying him is a reach to say the least and didn't warrant a ban because someone felt disrespected... but if his feelings were hurt, I'm sorry.. just was frustrated because I felt RJ dosen't feel he needs to talk with the rust of us on anything really to do with the server and I took it out on Candy.
Image
Post Reply

Return to “Discord Server”