problems with my ut

Anyone is free to post ass kicking shots here!
=(V)=betho
Pilot First Class

problems with my ut

Post by =(V)=betho »

Hi all! good as you wanted to comment that I have problems with my ut a while ago I was playing well but when one rx throw the game was closed and I came out the following message and is not the first time that any idea that this happens to be me? change settings in the render to opengl but the screen looked very dark and trying to raise the brightness I went out a similar message and hope you can help me
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
=(V)=Ecstasy
Pilot First Class

Re: problems with my ut

Post by =(V)=Ecstasy »

i've gotten that mssgs also alot but only on a specific map as far as i know it could be your Graphicscard try to update it =D
=(V)=Mar
Colonel

Post by =(V)=Mar »

Thats a problem of UT, happens mostly when you throw the RX(but can happen in other weapons). Thats the only Error I cant fix, because is not on the RX anymore. :(
=(V)=betho
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)=betho »

=(V)=Ecstasy wrote:i've gotten that mssgs also alot but only on a specific map as far as i know it could be your Graphicscard try to update it =D

my graphics card is already updated and it happens to you as my equal is only on some maps
=(V)=Mar wrote:Thats a problem of UT, happens mostly when you throw the RX(but can happen in other weapons). Thats the only Error I cant fix, because is not on the RX anymore. :(
if just launched when the rx but also sometimes when I go to play on the server and will start when the map ends with a huge mistake: (

sorry for my bad english
NyteBlayDe
Forums Master

Post by NyteBlayDe »

That problem happens rarely to me.

I was sure it was about the RX.

A small error.
Signature made by =(V)=D/\SH
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi »

my ut crashes on some map ends

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
=(V)=_The_Greek_
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)=_The_Greek_ »

UT for me crashes everytime I throw the RX. This never happened before :( So I apologize in advance to any FC that wants an RX from me :P
DeM

Post by DeM »

http://www.vulpinemission.com/forums/vi ... f=18&t=870

^^your dark sceen issue;

crash always r normal.. cmon a game of 1999 and fucking awsome pcs... UT have any idea about what r all this new drivers,any idea about a kind of intel dual cores,amds..so errors r errors,to solve it just a new ut or a 1999 pc...
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi »

game crash on weapon toss is most likely rexextended ut if not we need more ss of the crashes

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!

Return to “Brag Shots”