Speed ad - Mistakes

Movies, Music, etc.
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

Re: Speed ad - Mistakes

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi »

someone dies every 60 minutes from alcohol. yet its legal. no one dies from weed and its illegal.. just sayin.

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
=(V)=_The_Greek_
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)=_The_Greek_ »

Not for long. In 10 years time it will be legal in most countries. Weed is not completely harmless, I ve seen patients in Psychiatric hospitals that ended up in there just from smoking too much weed. But as you said, alcohol and tobacco are no different.
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

I will have to respectfully disagree about people going crazy from smoking weed.. I think they were crazy to begin with

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
=(V)=_The_Greek_
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)=_The_Greek_ »

What you are saying is true. Marijuana is a big danger to schizophrenic patients. It causes relapses and makes their mental status worse. But it can cause serious problems in ''normal'' people as well, if the dose is not controlled. It can cause hallucinations and personality/emotional disturbances, both good enough reasons to put you in a hospital for some time. Long term use can also cause structural changes in the brain, which can make the problems mentioned above, permanent. But as I said, all these come with abuse, not a controlled dose use.
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

I agree with abuse. :)

DeM

Post by DeM »

lol..what a hell...
DeM

Post by DeM »

[youtube]AlrXv_FLgJk[/youtube]
all ok with the 2 guys.

Return to “Entertainment Lounge”