requesting a map

=(V)= Server 1: Rocket-X
DeM

requesting a map

Post by DeM »

duku map,famous ig map,can we edit it with instagibs? and rxs? could be fun!!!
=(V)=]v[yster
Pilot First Class

Re: requesting a map

Post by =(V)=]v[yster »

DEM I think that would be awesome!

And while we're here, I'd like to point out that what few IG maps we have on the server, well, suck! But people vote them when they get an itch to play IG coz that's what's there to choose from. If anyone thinks there would be room for adding some IG maps or swapping them out for the bland IG box maps we have now, by all means.
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi »

I wish when nw or ig maps are voted it takes them all to the other server and a rx map gets voted instead on the main server

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
=(V)iper=
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)iper= »

I guess we can bring my IG map into the mix! After all, it's not being used to it's full potential on the IG server.....So I request my map be added to server 1!

If you want to stroke my ego, be sure to spit on it first
DeM

Post by DeM »

we need something in map vote like

IG & NW section...
Cross_Eyed_Noob
V.I.P.

Post by Cross_Eyed_Noob »

=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:I wish when nw or ig maps are voted it takes them all to the other server and a rx map gets voted instead on the main server
We keep saying the same thing all the time a thread like this pops up ... but I guess everyone want a mixed server afterall ...

Let them have their fun lol

Add all popular IG and NW maps while you're at it, so that everyone will be happy :rolleyes2

lawl
DeM

Post by DeM »

^^ lolz
Blacklightning
Forums Elite

Post by Blacklightning »

Duku will be as popluar as TripleBounceArena on the server.

If you want to play insta, ask some1 to go to a insta server with you not force everyone in the server to play.

I always think that people want to play other gametypes on the RX server cuz they don't wanna get their ass kicked by people who play that gametype regularly. :rolleyes2
Cross_Eyed_Noob
V.I.P.

Post by Cross_Eyed_Noob »

Blacklightning wrote:I always think that people want to play other gametypes on the RX server cuz they don't wanna get their ass kicked by people who play that gametype regularly. :rolleyes2
God bless.
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi »

we've all said it before and I will say it again. whenever a NW or IG map is voted the whole server empties.

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
DeM

Post by DeM »

Blacklightning wrote:Duku will be as popluar as TripleBounceArena on the server.

If you want to play insta, ask some1 to go to a insta server with you not force everyone in the server to play.

I always think that people want to play other gametypes on the RX server cuz they don't wanna get their ass kicked by people who play that gametype regularly. :rolleyes2
or maybe cos some players have afraid to play other styles,maybe cos they lose and starts blaming the team or other players campers and etc... :thumbup
#ficaadica
=(V)iper=
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)iper= »

It's called an RX server for a reason, every once in awhile it's fun to take a break from it and play a different game type, but you can go to other servers to get that fix. I will recant my statement on my request, because it is true, those IG maps aside from the spammy ones (like WTF-3 and such) will empty a server pronto.

With that also being said I see Zerkarium or whatever it's called always at the most has 3v3 in it.

If you want to stroke my ego, be sure to spit on it first
DeM

Post by DeM »

if you want discuss bad maps...create a new topic....zerk..zoom...dodge....wtf3 r good maps people like play something different..try put a server just rxs and u will c an empty in few days..... Topic closed....

Return to “Server 1 - =(V)= R O C K E T - X8 - www.vulpinemission.com”