So Sex Facts Anyone

General spam that should not be elsewhere.

No votes

Total votes: 0

=(V)=]v[yster
Pilot First Class

Re: So Sex Facts Anyone

Post by =(V)=]v[yster »

Even though the male O seems to get all the attention, it turns out the women get the last laugh when it comes to climaxing. The average female orgasm lasts 20 seconds — 14 seconds longer than the male's six-second O.

Multiple orgasms that last longer too..! So mathematically if the girls get 2 O's outta 7 booms stix, that makes us even :laugh
Hook
V.I.P.

Post by Hook »

Only lasts 6 seconds??? :omg-shocked - Not my experience or what I have read/seen.
I think that your info is a tad wrong maybe. - More like F 18 to 20 secs to M 14 to 20 secs average?
Also, ironically, the record for multiOs was set by a man. (was on popular radio and TV shows)
Something near 150 Os in almost 8 hours non stop for that guy. :omg-shocked
I know I have had more than 1, or even more than 2 or 3, Os in sessions with my wife.

Another TV sex doc says that even though it is impossible to gauge, but scientifically speaking, they think that a M's single O is more intense (maybe satisfying too) than the F's single O, just judging by the physical aspects of them both, but not really facts you can prove either way.
???

I think when it comes to F vs M Os, they are about even :thumbup
Both M and F have good and bad aspects of it overall which many think even it out. :smile
= Hook =
http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net
or also http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net/page/hutp-main for site info.
SERVER NAME: CROSSBONES Lucifurs Missile Madness {CMM} PRO-REDEEMER
PRO-REDEEMER / PRO-SNIPER-Redeemer / PRO-SEEKER-Redeemer

IP: 68.232.181.236:7777 or unreal://68.232.181.236:7777
evilgrins
Forums Master

Post by evilgrins »

Sex is 1 of the 9 reasons for reincarnation.
The other 8 are unimportant.
DeM

Post by DeM »

=(V)=_The_Greek_ wrote:From the youtube link you need the code AFTER the ''='' and BEFORE the ''&'' (if there is one). Then you come to the place where you make your post, click on the youtube button in the BBCode menu...and paste the code between the brackets.

I tried making a video because others had this question too. But it went HORRIBLY wrong. Who cares though, I decided to upload it anyway. Enjoy.

[youtube]QVijXfgv0uI[/youtube]

Return to “Spam for fun”