A place for thoughts.

General spam that should not be elsewhere.
NyteBlayDe
Forums Master

Re: A place for thoughts.

Post by NyteBlayDe »

Thanks for your kind comments ,Guys ,You made my day.

@Pie:Yeah ,I could say that"I'm Lucky",And i want to hear your story :)

@GurL:Let it out ,I want to hear it :)
Signature made by =(V)=D/\SH
=(V)=Gladiator
Forums Master

Post by =(V)=Gladiator »

I want to hear all of your stories!!! Lol

@ Nyte, a bit confusing, but it's good to hear that everything is going well!!!

Awesome sig made by FTB Gurl~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Johan Cruijf: "Every disadvantage has it's advantage."

<=(V)=Cownage; Moo!>
=(V)=Rurik
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)=Rurik »

Rurik wrote:Remember that this post isn't only for stories. You can share thoughts as well.
Like this one:
-"We don't need to save nature, we need to stop f :censor g it up."
Have you guys heard a song that only says a few words or none at all and has made you feel something weird inside of you? And I'm not talking of "Oh, this song reminds me of her/him".

This particular song, for some reason, makes me feel nostalgic. Like if I was seeing pictures of the young me or memories from the past but instead of seeing, hearing them. :)

[youtube]vGZLmhD78Dw[/youtube]

Maybe because it says "Never change"?... Who knows? :laugh2
It's amazing how some mixed sounds that you never heard before can make you remember things...
Weird, isn't it?
ImageSignature by =(V)=D/\SH!

Jeg har ingenting, men jeg har alt når jeg har deg.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Image Image
=(V)=Pie
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)=Pie »

Yes, I have had songs like that, but I couldn't tell you what they are. =-\

Signature by Dash. Thank you!
=(V)=Rurik
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)=Rurik »

Is there something you can share with us? :smile

Image Image
=(V)=Pie
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)=Pie »

My issue is not remembering who did it or the name of the song, but I just remember getting this warm fuzzy feeling inside from listening to it, and wanting to listen to it over and over.

Blacklightning
Forums Elite

Post by Blacklightning »

Woaa, how'd I miss this topic. I've got tons of random crap in my head that I'd be willing to share. Only problem is it would make these "long posts" look like mere sentences.

And that song did nothing for me, maybe because I'm always dwelling in my own thoughts.
Mikolaj
Forums Master

Post by Mikolaj »

Rurik wrote: Have you guys heard a song that only says a few words or none at all and has made you feel something weird inside of you? And I'm not talking of "Oh, this song reminds me of her/him".

This particular song, for some reason, makes me feel nostalgic. Like if I was seeing pictures of the young me or memories from the past but instead of seeing, hearing them. :)

[youtube]vGZLmhD78Dw[/youtube]

Maybe because it says "Never change"?... Who knows? :laugh2
It's amazing how some mixed sounds that you never heard before can make you remember things...
Weird, isn't it?

Nice one this song is really relaxing just sit down or lie down confortable close your eyes listen and breath
sig made by Dash
=(\/)=_\/3|\|0/\/\
Forums Master

Post by =(\/)=_\/3|\|0/\/\ »

Hold the past in a place close to your heart but don't dwell on it as we all know there are negatives from our past that can bring us down if we let them. However, remind yourself that who you are today is a compilation of everything you have went through and seen as an individual, as a member of your family, as a member of this community, your local community, and as a member of the world. Remember that you are truly unique in that not one soul can ever experience the world in quite the way that you do.
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi »

L33t wrote:Hold the past in a place close to your heart but don't dwell on it as we all know there are negatives from our past that can bring us down if we let them. However, remind yourself that who you are today is a compilation of everything you have went through and seen as an individual, as a member of your family, as a member of this community, your local community, and as a member of the world. Remember that you are truly unique in that not one soul can ever experience the world in quite the way that you do.

this should be my motto.. lots of people in the community still trying to bring me down and just be assholes. thanks for this post.

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
=(V)=Pie
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)=Pie »

L33t wrote:Hold the past in a place close to your heart but don't dwell on it as we all know there are negatives from our past that can bring us down if we let them. However, remind yourself that who you are today is a compilation of everything you have went through and seen as an individual, as a member of your family, as a member of this community, your local community, and as a member of the world. Remember that you are truly unique in that not one soul can ever experience the world in quite the way that you do.
Thank you for this. I have a close friend that's constantly dwelling on his past, and wasted years of his life. I sent this to him, and he really appreciated it. =-]

=(\/)=_\/3|\|0/\/\
Forums Master

Post by =(\/)=_\/3|\|0/\/\ »

=(V)=Pie wrote:
Thank you for this. I have a close friend that's constantly dwelling on his past, and wasted years of his life. I sent this to him, and he really appreciated it. =-]
You're welcome!
=(V)=Rurik
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)=Rurik »

Beautiful words there, mate!

Image Image

Return to “Spam for fun”