LCweapons

=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

LCweapons

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi »

I would love to use this newer ZP on RX it works great on siege. I tested it on RX and it does connect like it should. One problem. I asked for help on the Authors page https://ut99.org/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5201 of course scarface captain of the twats had to answer with "SO"

i'm assuming I wont get help with this issue which is with instagib from ut99. The problem is it runs out of ammo. I was hoping it would be fixed by now, but I guess not. WAs hoping if MAr had time he can take a look or maybe make a mod that stops it from running out of ammo. This only happens with NW IG +RX on instagib its fine because the game type is instagibdm

LCweapons is attached
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
=(V)=Mar
Colonel

Re: LCweapons

Post by =(V)=Mar »

It's a easy fix, should have been fixed/implemented by now. Dunno why he doesn't want.
Here you go:

Notice me if it worked on server.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
=(V)=~Sean~
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)=~Sean~ »

Hmm.... cool find..... I wonder if it also has anything to do with my weapon switch issue that I and others get occasionally. ?

~ Don't Let The Bastards Drag You Down ~
KingKong
Forums Participant

Post by KingKong »

Not sure is this is the place, but this is regarding the most recent changes with RX on the server.

Issues:
Can't shoot weapon while crouching in RX under 500ms
Shooting from RX while crouching 1000ms just shoots straight and not at crosshair.

Players riding in RX are in front, distracting and can't launch RX without blowing self up.

RX is in multiple places in maps like 'QuestionableDirection' since the server is trying to get exact location with 'portal like walls'. ? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Client-side_prediction

Players who lag have their RX jumping/glitching all over.

-
Not a big fan of the update and see no benefits at all. What was the reason in the first place?
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

thanks. we are just testing. The reason for this is to see if IG would hit the JET hull. I wanted to apologize for my attitude on the server, but you set me off by repeatedly writing the same thing over and over again like i was supposed to stop the server right then and there and address your issue.

I could not replicate any of the issues you are talking about. I dont see how weapons would re-position a player on a jet. I was not able to test that though because my team wouldn't pick me up and anyone i picked up jumped off.

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
KingKong
Forums Participant

Post by KingKong »

=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:thanks. we are just testing. The reason for this is to see if IG would hit the JET hull. I wanted to apologize for my attitude on the server, but you set me off by repeatedly writing the same thing over and over again like i was supposed to stop the server right then and there and address your issue.

I could not replicate any of the issues you are talking about. I dont see how weapons would re-position a player on a jet. I was not able to test that though because my team wouldn't pick me up and anyone i picked up jumped off.
No worries RJ, I act alike a child all the time and understand what your saying. :P

And I'll see If I can get some examples of what I'm speaking of. Do you know of any free recording software that can record my game play?

Thanks
=(V)=Boyzel
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)=Boyzel »

Players who lag have their RX jumping/glitching all over and for some reason I see double the same name on the jet like RJ picked up RJ and is riding with him. Not sure if I'm a fan either....
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

i changed the ZP back to the original

=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

KingKong wrote:
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:thanks. we are just testing. The reason for this is to see if IG would hit the JET hull. I wanted to apologize for my attitude on the server, but you set me off by repeatedly writing the same thing over and over again like i was supposed to stop the server right then and there and address your issue.

No worries RJ, I act alike a child all the time and understand what your saying. :P

And I'll see If I can get some examples of what I'm speaking of. Do you know of any free recording software that can record my game play?

Thanks

no point now i changed it back.

KingKong
Forums Participant

Post by KingKong »

=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
KingKong wrote:

Thanks

no point now i changed it back.
Thank you! :vmrocks
=(V)=~Sean~
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)=~Sean~ »

KingKong wrote:Do you know of any free recording software that can record my game play?

Thanks
Bandi Cam works great for me. I prefer it over Fraps.

Be careful using it, though. If you let it run and run, it will consume a lot of space on your HD and take forever to upload to YouTube or whatever. Renders beautifully, though. The output file quality is adjustable.

Boilsoft makes a good tool to then shorten your captured videos.

See here : http://boilsoft.com/videosplitter/

If you want to go even further, AVS Video Converter can change one format to another. SUPER helpful in certain situations.

Hope this helps, bro.

~ Don't Let The Bastards Drag You Down ~

Return to “Mods, Coding & Programs”