Are you snobs? :)

General spam that should not be elsewhere.
Stealth
Forums Master

Are you snobs? :)

Post by Stealth »

I always choose to post my Quality packages... :cow:

Are you snobz that it is a problem? :idontknow

In the SP1 age you could post whateva you want to different Forums... Things have decreased? :cool

I just say just let's Rock boys and girls, this RJ sad also he wants to delete my posts, Man he is the greatest Snob I ever met... :rofl

Ok... :approvecool I promise I will post what is most important and quality... I try to do my best... :thumbup

Sorry for the arguments this faar I though america is a free place... :idontknow I will improve my persionality... :laugh

So, just keep on Rocking! :vmrocks
=(V)=BloodyRabbit
Co-Leader

Re: Are you snobs? :)

Post by =(V)=BloodyRabbit »

Lol! The best part was calling RJ out. He's like a cute puppy! So adorbs you can't be mad! :rofl

RJ=Roasted!! :laugh
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:16 am WTF I shot this twat-a-potamus and he didn't die!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:01 am wtf lag is that!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:31 am I cant believe i have to waste my time on this
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:44 pm During the Cold War, the U.S. considered airdropping enormous condoms labeled "Medium" on the Soviets
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:36 am A free picture of DEEZ NUTZ
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:12 pm bahaha this is great news
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:33 pm how about we mute the entire server then all you can do is play or rage quit.
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:02 am FML im old and chics don't check me out anymore
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:49 pm BloodyRabbit is the sexiest man alive!! (Rubs nipples)

Oh RJ, the things you say. This is worth the super long sig :laugh :vmrocks

Stealth
Forums Master

Post by Stealth »

Srry, I just felt like he is with me a negative person... :think
Stealth
Forums Master

Post by Stealth »

Discriminating noobs is your negativism... :goodluck

I might me a noob, thats my way... :idontknow

Slaggs says also that "noobs incoming", in my opignion against your position noob is a positive and creative expression... :goodluck
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi »

wtf are you talking about? the worst i called you was a spam bot. as you can see none of your nonsensical posts have been deleted nor has anyone even acted snobby. we have made fun of your posts though :boff :boff :boff

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
=(V)=BloodyRabbit
Co-Leader

Post by =(V)=BloodyRabbit »

Bahahahahahahaha OmG! ahahahaha
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:16 am WTF I shot this twat-a-potamus and he didn't die!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:01 am wtf lag is that!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:31 am I cant believe i have to waste my time on this
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:44 pm During the Cold War, the U.S. considered airdropping enormous condoms labeled "Medium" on the Soviets
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:36 am A free picture of DEEZ NUTZ
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:12 pm bahaha this is great news
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:33 pm how about we mute the entire server then all you can do is play or rage quit.
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:02 am FML im old and chics don't check me out anymore
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:49 pm BloodyRabbit is the sexiest man alive!! (Rubs nipples)

Oh RJ, the things you say. This is worth the super long sig :laugh :vmrocks

=(V)=~Sean~
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)=~Sean~ »

Stealth: Szeretettel üdvözölhetsz bármit is, amíg nem személyesen támadsz más tagokat, a Vulpine Mission vagy a Free Agents-et. Ezt a közösséget azért fejlesztettük ki, hogy mindannyian együtt tudjunk dolgozni az Unreal Tournament motor továbbfejlesztésével kapcsolatos ötletekről és véleményekről. Ha senki sem válaszol a bejegyzésedre olyan módon, amely megfelel neked, akkor csak azért, mert nem értjük a tárgyat. Ez minden.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Stealth: You are welcome to post whatever you'd like, as long as you are not personally attacking other members, Vulpine Mission or Free Agents.

This community was developed so we can all collaborate on ideas and opinions about the further development of the Unreal Tournament engine.

If no one responds to your posts in a way that suits you, it is only because we do not understand the subject matter at hand.

That is all.

~ Don't Let The Bastards Drag You Down ~
NyteBlayDe
Forums Master

Post by NyteBlayDe »

=(V)=~Sean~ wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:07 pm Stealth: Szeretettel üdvözölhetsz bármit is, amíg nem személyesen támadsz más tagokat, a Vulpine Mission vagy a Free Agents-et. Ezt a közösséget azért fejlesztettük ki, hogy mindannyian együtt tudjunk dolgozni az Unreal Tournament motor továbbfejlesztésével kapcsolatos ötletekről és véleményekről. Ha senki sem válaszol a bejegyzésedre olyan módon, amely megfelel neked, akkor csak azért, mert nem értjük a tárgyat. Ez minden.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Stealth: You are welcome to post whatever you'd like, as long as you are not personally attacking other members, Vulpine Mission or Free Agents.

This community was developed so we can all collaborate on ideas and opinions about the further development of the Unreal Tournament engine.

If no one responds to your posts in a way that suits you, it is only because we do not understand the subject matter at hand.

That is all.
I LOVE YOU SEAN ,THANK YOU!!!!
Signature made by =(V)=D/\SH
Stealth
Forums Master

Post by Stealth »

Sorry man... all I just wanted to tell, that I feel snobway. :rofl

Return to “Spam for fun”