Good matches in good teams!!!

Anyone is free to post ass kicking shots here!

No votes

Total votes: 0

DeM

Re: Good matches in good teams!!!

Post by DeM »

after the drama lets continue with the topic....
the next pic have the name "how lose a match"....

RJ+CHOPPER+CHRIS=LOSE FOR 10X0
Mikolaj
Forums Master

Post by Mikolaj »

=(V)=D.E.M. wrote:
Mikolaj wrote:
=(V)=D.E.M. wrote:after september does matter.....

all matches i humility you.... how you dont play all time?? just look in smart ctf in my pic have the time you stay in server??what you see in the two??20 minutes...
dont be mad,because you dont is...you call me hacker in that match....you say thing about your chicken version.... you lose to me in zerk on vulpine..so you ask me to play on e201 because pure make your skill more...but i dont see the matches....

how i say im not a ctf player....im a disater with a flag..the most of the matches i dont try take the flags.... put your picks in your ass coz to me does matter....

ohh mikooo is so good in him pics..analyze your pics before post... :goodluck with you games...

another thing in all matches you lose in the point,how you can say you make a good game???what frags and kills proof?? gj bud you pots good pics here hahahah thx...

my father say "just run and run with a flag dont make you a good player..... " :thumbup :hi-wave :goodluck

modest,how you can say modest if you came here and post pics about your wins in your forum..always fucking some guys here...try burn then....its just a pick....

you fell bad because you know is hard to lose to a ping 200???

HOW YOU CAN CRY ABOUT YOUR PING IF I PLAY ALL MY LIFE WITH THE SAME 200 PING....FACE THE FACT YOUR UT TIME END...

1. If you start game and next you will go to spec and you will back to the game time will show you played all game -so just don't tell lie if you don't know.
2. This are CTF servers maybe you missed this but here win CAPS NOT FRAGS!!! if you want talk about points go play on DM servers and stop talking this bullshit.
3. YES Ping make a big difference I know this and here I can agree. BUT if you all the time play with same ping even high you are accustomed to this but if suddenly ping is higher they you feel big difference.
4. I say ,empty vessels make most noise''
5. I really don't understand about what you are fighting, If you have some problem with me just let me know you can challenge me to a duel CTF (RX,IG,NW,Combo).... oh forget you wrote ,,how i say im not a ctf player'' so maybe I'm wrong VM is or isn't CTF server ?? :crazy
just shut up...you know the true..just shut up....dont try burn me to others...you fake guy...you try suck all guys dick..so stop it...
:goodluck just up in the ladder if you have a problem...

Yes, I'm very happy that you wrote what you wrote, I think now everyone can see YOUR REAL FACE, you lost all your arguments and you just start offend me and this is exacly childish misbehaviour and not I burned you to others but you just did it for your own.

Treat this just like a good lesson but take out the deduction and don't make same mistakes in future.
Thanks, The End ;)
sig made by Dash
DeM

Post by DeM »

dont pisse my topic plz.....

next pic is a misc of spaw kills with ctf...

probably rj dont loss him skills...
DeM

Post by DeM »

ohh zoompev...just using a sniper..and some ig... rockets can kill a sniper...so be careful...

DeM

Post by DeM »

last pic dedicated to TRICKSHOT.....(dominating rx!!!)[

Welcome to vm bud!!!

=(\/)=_\/3|\|0/\/\
Forums Master

Post by =(\/)=_\/3|\|0/\/\ »

Shake your dicks boys, this pissing match is over
=(V)=]v[yster
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)=]v[yster »

Stop aliasing all the time and wear that tag with pride in our servers! Especially when you feel like kicking tail. This coming from me, the guy with about 20 aliases accrued on our server.
Nyx
Forums Master

Post by Nyx »

hypocrite lol
DeM

Post by DeM »

hahaha
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi »

L33t wrote:Shake your dicks boys, this pissing match is over

ROFL I <3 u

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
=(V)=Rurik
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)=Rurik »

L33t wrote:Shake your dicks boys, this pissing match is over
Lmao! :laugh2
ImageSignature by =(V)=D/\SH!

Jeg har ingenting, men jeg har alt når jeg har deg.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Image Image

Return to “Brag Shots”