New server projects.

EvolutionZero
V.I.P.

Re: New server projects.

Post by EvolutionZero »

im not saying its a bad idea, its just a near pointless one, in a gametype where no one moves u wanna add a movement mod. It wont rly have a downside since ppl dont even dodge in sniper rly, but not alot to gain ether. I personally would like the idea since u can dodge/spin in mid air and stop urself from taking fall damage if u do it right, but knowing this sniper clans prolly wouldnt like this mod cause if they wanted a way to stop fall damage theyd just use the nullfalldamage mod.
medor
Forums Elite

Post by medor »

If you want a server newnet slv rx translock insta double jump grapple i can send you one full like this.
This is at my home and if someone download on the utfiles you can lag.This is just for test. :smilewinkgrin

i think a server slv normal speed would be nice. :peace

=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi »

bored need server ideas.

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
=(V)=Chromatic Death
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)=Chromatic Death »

I would love to see a sniper's only server, I have plenty of maps I have played and especially the map I first played with my paps.

An exception can be made to throw in a category dedicated to maps with special weapons in the mapvote.

Also take a look at the Chaos UT mod:
"You have all the powers in your world, but in reality, you will have to adapt to the limitations."
-Chromatic Death(Aric)
=(V)=Chromatic Death
Pilot First Class

Also if Epic didn't have to focus their efforts on Fortnite and finish Unreal Tournament 4, there could've been lots of potential, but that was left unfinished.

I jokingly told Candyman VM could collaborate to write a game on top of the Unreal Engine dedicated to RX and or get Epic's permission to use UT4's assets to create the exact RX experience, but with the new unreal engine, if you make the game free, I believe you don't pay up to Epic unless they change the terms..
"You have all the powers in your world, but in reality, you will have to adapt to the limitations."
-Chromatic Death(Aric)
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

=(V)=Chromatic Death wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:06 pm I would love to see a sniper's only server, I have plenty of maps I have played and especially the map I first played with my paps.

An exception can be made to throw in a category dedicated to maps with special weapons in the mapvote.

Also take a look at the Chaos UT mod:
we already have a sniper server :)

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
=(V)=Kevster
Pilot First Class - Contributor

Post by =(V)=Kevster »

=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:18 am
=(V)=Stample wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:44 pm I quite enjoy zark redeemer snipers, particularly with the mod that prevents fall damage.
never seen this :omg-shocked
The mod for the Zark Redeemer and fall damage, I believe, are separate mods. I've seen the fall damage mod, but not sure about the mod for the Zark redeemer, but since I've played on so many servers, I may have come across it and just forgotten about it.
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

=(V)=Kevster wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:31 pm
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:18 am
=(V)=Stample wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:44 pm I quite enjoy zark redeemer snipers, particularly with the mod that prevents fall damage.
never seen this :omg-shocked
The mod for the Zark Redeemer and fall damage, I believe, are separate mods. I've seen the fall damage mod, but not sure about the mod for the Zark redeemer, but since I've played on so many servers, I may have come across it and just forgotten about it.
its built into the custom zark deemer. There is no fall damage.

=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

all the test servers are offline until further notice. Electric bill went through the roof. So wifey made me pull the plug. IF you guys are serious about

Minecraft
UT2004
CS:GO
BF2

let me know and i'll create dedicated servers using our host.

BIG_JAKE-}X{_{HoF}
Forums Elite

Post by BIG_JAKE-}X{_{HoF} »

Save your money. Don't do it! You will never have time to do anything with your family.
Why run, you will only die tired!
=(V)=Chromatic Death
Pilot First Class

=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:00 pm all the test servers are offline until further notice. Electric bill went through the roof. So wifey made me pull the plug. IF you guys are serious about

Minecraft
UT2004
CS:GO
BF2

let me know and i'll create dedicated servers using our host.
Servers are energy hogs, I miss my Dell PowerEdge R610. I sold it to help get a house LOL But I now use an old laptop for my home media server and local web development..
-Chromatic Death(Aric)
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

thtats a nice server.

Mine is a Z800 workstation dual xeon X5690 and 32GB ram cpus are water-cooled. Its a really nice machine. probably gonna sell it or use it at work lol

=(V)=Chromatic Death
Pilot First Class

=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:59 pm thtats a nice server.

Mine is a Z800 workstation dual xeon X5690 and 32GB ram cpus are water-cooled. Its a really nice machine. probably gonna sell it or use it at work lol
Now that's a masterpiece. Sadly my work moved from physical hardware to the cloud instead of ordering a bunch of high-core servers with a drive storage array, and now I don't get to professionally manage them. I got to take one home and had to order some drives because they kept those SSD's. The PERC H700 RAID controller was left inside so I was able to sell it for a little extra... lol

The only server that is left is a VM server broken into multiple instances that do different tasks from staging files to the cloud from the NAS I mentioned to failover's for our apps on the cloud.
-Chromatic Death(Aric)
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

=(V)=Chromatic Death wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:38 pm
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:59 pm thtats a nice server.

Now that's a masterpiece. Sadly my work moved from physical hardware to the cloud instead of ordering a bunch of high-core servers with a drive storage array, and now I don't get to professionally manage them. I got to take one home and had to order some drives because they kept those SSD's. The PERC H700 RAID controller was left inside so I was able to sell it for a little extra... lol

The only server that is left is a VM server broken into multiple instances that do different tasks from staging files to the cloud from the NAS I mentioned to failover's for our apps on the cloud.
nice! I manage a few Esxi hosts at work. Getting ready to build out some server 2019 domain controllers when its released. I was gonna build 2016 servers but might as well wait. we still have a 2003 server that needs to go its driving me nuts that i came into this company with them still running this huge security risk. believe it or not i got that z800 for free

Return to “Servers hosted by VM”