UT99 for Mac OSX

=(V)=SLAGG
Co-Leader

Re: UT99 for Mac OSX

Post by =(V)=SLAGG »

actually ill port over my pc install and try windows in parallels so i keep all me settings:)
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi »

=(V)=SLAGG wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:29 pm got my new MacBook pro, will give this a run. Not that i would ever play UT at work .
personal or work machine? You should run Ut at work and sit on one of the servers so it gets filled.

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
=(V)=SLAGG
Co-Leader

Post by =(V)=SLAGG »

ahh, yet another great idea. :)
=(V)=Prince Vegeta
Pilot First Class - Contributor

Post by =(V)=Prince Vegeta »

I didnt like UT on OSX or in Parallels. I ended up going back to Bootcamp.
=(V)=SolarianThunder
Forums Participant

Post by =(V)=SolarianThunder »

I am tempted to get one of my G4 towers back up just to load the OS9 mode in native.
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

Taken from :https://demensdeum.com/blog/2022/11/29/ ... acbook-m1/

How to run Unreal Tournament 99 on MacBook M1
macOS M1 Ventura
If you’re a dedicated Unreal Tournament 99 fan like me, you’ll want to run the game on the latest operating systems and hardware. I have successfully run Unreal Tournament 99 on an M1 Macbook Pro running macOS Ventura 13.0.1.

To run the game under macOS for the M1 processor you need:
Download OldUnreal-UTPatch469c-macOS.dmg

THen download this UT99-1337.7z

Drop UnrealTournament.app to /Applications
Create an Unreal Tournament folder in ~/Library/Application Support/
Copy the Windows versions of the Maps, Sounds, Textures, Music folder to ~/Library/Application Support/Unreal Tournament
Delete the files LadderFonts.utx, UWindowFonts.utx from the folder ~/Library/Application Support/Unreal Tournament/Textures
Run UnrealTournament.app from /Applications, enjoy the frags!
The penultimate step is needed to display the correct fonts, the original ones are displayed too small.
After starting, configure the screen resolution, keyboard, font size in the GUI, and other necessary settings.

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
=(V)=BloodyRabbit
Co-Leader

Post by =(V)=BloodyRabbit »

I edited the original post as well for you RJ.

Thank you, hero!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:16 am WTF I shot this twat-a-potamus and he didn't die!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:01 am wtf lag is that!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:31 am I cant believe i have to waste my time on this
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:44 pm During the Cold War, the U.S. considered airdropping enormous condoms labeled "Medium" on the Soviets
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:36 am A free picture of DEEZ NUTZ
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:12 pm bahaha this is great news
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:33 pm how about we mute the entire server then all you can do is play or rage quit.
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:02 am FML im old and chics don't check me out anymore
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:49 pm BloodyRabbit is the sexiest man alive!! (Rubs nipples)

Oh RJ, the things you say. This is worth the super long sig :laugh :vmrocks

=(V)=Mar
Colonel

Post by =(V)=Mar »

=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2023 9:24 pm Taken from :https://demensdeum.com/blog/2022/11/29/ ... acbook-m1/

macOS M1 Ventura
If you’re a dedicated Unreal Tournament 99 fan like me, you’ll want to run the game on the latest operating systems and hardware. I have successfully run Unreal Tournament 99 on an M1 Macbook Pro running macOS Ventura 13.0.1.

Copy the Windows versions of the Maps, Sounds, Textures, Music folder to ~/Library/Application Support/Unreal Tournament
Delete the files LadderFonts.utx, UWindowFonts.utx from the folder ~/Library/Application Support/Unreal Tournament/Textures
The penultimate step is needed to display the correct fonts, the original ones are displayed too small.
After starting, configure the screen resolution, keyboard, font size in the GUI, and other necessary settings.
Both download links are dead.
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

=(V)=Mar wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 12:58 pm
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2023 9:24 pm Taken from :https://demensdeum.com/blog/2022/11/29/ ... acbook-m1/

macOS M1 Ventura

Both download links are dead.
I was high and did not verify the links :weed lol fixed

=(V)=Zaiter
Forums Elite

Post by =(V)=Zaiter »

=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:34 am UPDATE Aug 29 2023
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2023 9:24 pm Taken from :https://demensdeum.com/blog/2022/11/29/ ... acbook-m1/ slighly edited (links) by RJ

macOS M1 Ventura

//end Update

=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:29 pm Here is the fix download and install this version of UT for mac. Your welcome!

http://unrealosx.webs.com/downloads.htm
Site discontinued
we will add this to our downloads soon.

ppc - http://www.4shared.com/zip/CXCh0NgP/Unr ... _PPC_.html

intel - https://mega.nz/#!zhYFmaID!shoB5H56uTyy ... 4dvmwZiUA8
I tried....not skilled enough I guess :idontknow

sing Made by Dash!! Thanks a lot bro!!

Return to “General Discussion”