Change is Coming...

=(V)=CandyMan
Forums Master

Change is Coming...

Post by =(V)=CandyMan »

A couple of months ago, on Facebook, I made a post saying "What If..." saying what if we made a rebranded RX and changed the hull, speed, and slide of the jet.. well, they were some things, and those things are in effect and that what if, is now changing to that change is coming.

DO NOT FEAR! We're not going to drop this on you like an a-bomb! We'll do this as easy and slowly as possibly, each setting will be increased and/or decreased slowly, over time, so every player can adapt and adjust to the changes, until we are comfortable with the settings. Then, wham bam thank you ma'am, onto the next.

So we are putting you on full alert! We are going back Old School, back to when it was the early 2000s, turning back time, like it was Deja Vu, rewinding that cassette tape, we going to live in the Glorious Days of UT again, bring back vintage tactics, it's time to feel the nostalgia again!
Co-Leader of the Vulpine Mission branch(es) in War Thunder and Call of Duty.
My tags are: =VM19=Coty2255 and |VM|TH3 J0K3R

More games and divisions are coming soon...

=(V)=CandyMan
Forums Master

Re: Change is Coming...

Post by =(V)=CandyMan »

So.. we're not going to adjust anymore with the jets for another month. Get used to the speed adjustment.. :slight_smile: Last nights games seemed more enjoyable, the players on the ground were able to keep up with the jets (since they're were faster than the players) and those in the air had a little bit more of a trickery time getting the flag (had to rethink our game plans)..
Co-Leader of the Vulpine Mission branch(es) in War Thunder and Call of Duty.
My tags are: =VM19=Coty2255 and |VM|TH3 J0K3R

More games and divisions are coming soon...

Return to “General Discussion”