What did you recently buy. xD

General spam that should not be elsewhere.
=(V)=BloodyRabbit
Co-Leader

Re: What did you recently buy. xD

Post by =(V)=BloodyRabbit »

=(V)=CandyMan wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:08 pm
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:13 am
=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:06 pm He's trolling you lmao :laugh
Why did you put up a meme with a ring, Vicky and fans?

FUN FACT: I was at an event when Vicky was there, and I told her to eat a hoagie, I was on camera and everything (it was broadcasted on TV too), can't find it on youtube, anywhere. :(
Write it in a picture, share it, and everyone will believe it. That's how things work now. So whether or not you were there makes no difference.
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:16 am WTF I shot this twat-a-potamus and he didn't die!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:01 am wtf lag is that!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:31 am I cant believe i have to waste my time on this
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:44 pm During the Cold War, the U.S. considered airdropping enormous condoms labeled "Medium" on the Soviets
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:36 am A free picture of DEEZ NUTZ
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:12 pm bahaha this is great news
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:33 pm how about we mute the entire server then all you can do is play or rage quit.
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:02 am FML im old and chics don't check me out anymore
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:49 pm BloodyRabbit is the sexiest man alive!! (Rubs nipples)

Oh RJ, the things you say. This is worth the super long sig :laugh :vmrocks

=(V)=CandyMan
Forums Master

Post by =(V)=CandyMan »

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:28 pm

FUN FACT: I was at an event when Vicky was there, and I told her to eat a hoagie, I was on camera and everything (it was broadcasted on TV too), can't find it on youtube, anywhere. :(
Write it in a picture, share it, and everyone will believe it. That's how things work now. So whether or not you were there makes no difference.
I find that video, you'll believe it (but that was nearly almost a decade ago, for me to find that would be gold). Every time I'm at a WWE event, I'm on TV, lol. Wait, here's one, see the punk bowing to the Queen as she walks by down the steps? Yeah, me. Want to see another one? I can keep them coming all day, Bloody. ALL DAY. So do not say everyone will believe it, becuase this isn't a picture, IT'S VIDEO and I was there, and it's ACTUAL PROOF you turd. Go to about 30 seconds in:

Co-Leader of the Vulpine Mission branch(es) in War Thunder and Call of Duty.
My tags are: =VM19=Coty2255 and |VM|TH3 J0K3R

More games and divisions are coming soon...

=(V)=BloodyRabbit
Co-Leader

=(V)=CandyMan wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:01 pm
=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:28 pm

I find that video, you'll believe it (but that was nearly almost a decade ago, for me to find that would be gold). Every time I'm at a WWE event, I'm on TV, lol. Wait, here's one, see the punk bowing to the Queen as she walks by down the steps? Yeah, me. Want to see another one? I can keep them coming all day, Bloody. ALL DAY. So do not say everyone will believe it, becuase this isn't a picture, IT'S VIDEO and I was there, and it's ACTUAL PROOF you turd. Go to about 30 seconds in:

You should have pulled a trump.. and grabbed her by the Moose Knuckle. (she's beefy. Aint no puney camel toe down there lol.)

Very cool! Good job on the photoshop j/k
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:16 am WTF I shot this twat-a-potamus and he didn't die!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:31 am I cant believe i have to waste my time on this
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:44 pm During the Cold War, the U.S. considered airdropping enormous condoms labeled "Medium" on the Soviets
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:33 pm how about we mute the entire server then all you can do is play or rage quit.
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:02 am FML im old and chics don't check me out anymore
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:49 pm BloodyRabbit is the sexiest man alive!! (Rubs nipples)

=(V)=CandyMan
Forums Master

Post by =(V)=CandyMan »

Why I oughta

=(V)=BloodyRabbit
Co-Leader

Nuha nuha nuha (3stooges)

LeeStricklin
Forums Participant

Post by LeeStricklin »

Grabbed me a vintage SideWinder Force Feedback Wheel for pretty cheap. Gonna mess around with the sensor, break the lock in it, and incorporate a wire slip ring to get 900 degrees of movement out of it.
SideWinder FFB Wheel.JPG
https://www.shopgoodwill.com/Item/80445 ... ZJQHyxXSW8
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi »

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
=(V)=BloodyRabbit
Co-Leader

Nice, I like the storage unit you're getting. Good idea. I had a free nas box setup a few years back. I should probabaly ser another one up.

LeeStricklin
Forums Participant

Post by LeeStricklin »

Thought I was done buying sim peripherals for the most part and then BAM! Three of these unicorns popped up on Ebay while everyone was distracted by Black Friday hype. One of them was a buy it now for $620 (still on there last I checked actually), another had a bidding war exceed $300, but this baby right here went all but unnoticed with 0 followers and was sniped by my wife in the morning while I was snoozing. This vintage stick is what got Suncom sued by Thrustmaster which is why there weren't many of them around to begin with.
Unicorn.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi »

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 10:09 pm Nice, I like the storage unit you're getting. Good idea. I had a free nas box setup a few years back. I should probabaly ser another one up.
yeah good price on the unit. I'm gonna be setting up a plex server with it. I will add my entire movie collection and music collection. Also gonna use the nas to back up the wifes laptop

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
=(V)=CandyMan
Forums Master

Post by =(V)=CandyMan »

I recently just purchased a FIDELO Carbon Fiber Minimalist Wallet, which I purchased on Amazon.

I do not carry around a lot of cards, or cash for that matter, so I wanted to scrap a bulky wallet. Do not worry @=(V)=TheRegular , I kept the Joker wallet that you got me ;) I carry roughly 4-6 cards on me and very rarely any cash, for the mere fact, if I lose my card and transactions are made, chances of me getting my money back are greater than if I lost cash.

Anyways, it's pretty sleek. I also have new cushions coming in for my steel series headset, they should be here next week. They were half off, so couldn't beat that and the ones that I have now are starting to pull away from the headset itself, so it's time to replace them.
IMG-20191213-021444.jpg
IMG-20191213-022348.jpg

=(V)=TheRegular
Forums Elite

Post by =(V)=TheRegular »

Yayy, glad you kept the Joker Wallet ! I forgot about it dang, I like that though very simple & catches your eye,

P.S- Let me hold 3 bucks, I need to get a kit kat , LOL =P .
=(V)=CandyMan
Forums Master

Post by =(V)=CandyMan »

=(V)=TheRegular wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 2:23 am Yayy, glad you kept the Joker Wallet ! I forgot about it dang, I like that though very simple & catches your eye,

P.S- Let me hold 3 bucks, I need to get a kit kat , LOL =P .
I got you

=(V)=MangaGate
Forums Elite

Post by =(V)=MangaGate »

Ordered the Hatsune Miku Love is War Deluxe Figure. I've been wanting this for a decade now and they decided to make more for the 10th anniversary of it. I also ordered 2 VIP tickets for =(V)=Sagesrage and I to go see the Hatsune Miku Concert in Washington D.C on April 29th 2020.

sig by D/\SH

LeeStricklin
Forums Participant

Post by LeeStricklin »

My Kova 2016 (intended to be a budget gaming mouse, so I aint mad about it) bit the dust so I tossed it out and replace it with a Pro Intellimouse which is the gaming-centric modernization of the classic Intellimouse 3.0 that a lot of gamers loved back in the day. I then took my worn out cheap ass mouse pad that I originally only intended to use for a month (which turned into two years lol) with a CS Hyde C4 NGen. Then to top it all off, I ripped the skates off my mouse and slapped on some Lexip Ceramic mouse feet onto the thing. Put all of that in place and I now have a mouse with one of the best sensors (PixArt PAW3389) gliding across a teflon mouse pad like an air hockey puck. Not a bad way to burn $120. Only thing missing from the equation is something to keep my palm from making too much contact with the surface, may invest in a fingerless glove or something.
Pro Intellimouse.jpg
Ceramic Feet.jpg
Mousepad.jpg
New Mouse.jpg

Return to “Spam for fun”