Build your theoretical, but realistic PC here via PC partpicker!

Need help with computer related stuff? This is their spot!
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

Build your theoretical, but realistic PC here via PC partpicker!

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi »

Some explanation of choices with your build is cool, but not necessary. Here is the build link https://pcpartpicker.com/list/ dont forget to copy the link form the top of the pcpartpicker part list

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
=(V)=CandyMan
Forums Master

Re: Build your theoretical, but realistic PC here via PC partpicker!

Post by =(V)=CandyMan »

I'm actually going to be going in the Build Guides and getting one of the Entry Level or Modest setups at income tax. So, @=(V)=RocketJedi , @=(V)=MangaGate or Chilz, get ready for a PM, lmao.
Co-Leader of the Vulpine Mission branch(es) in War Thunder and Call of Duty.
My tags are: =VM19=Coty2255 and |VM|TH3 J0K3R

More games and divisions are coming soon...

=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

Just built this PC with Killah 2 weeks ago/

Here is the PC partpicker specs

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/HbPxHB
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
Nyx
Forums Master

Post by Nyx »

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/CVHtCL
$2k R9 3900x build (2.5 with 1440p 165hz monitor)
=(V)=CandyMan
Forums Master

Post by =(V)=CandyMan »

I shit you not, like 10 years back, I think I remember telling you this RJ, on the alienware site they had something similar to pcpartpicker, you could build your PC with their parts, I had a PC built for over $25K... lmao.

=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

=(V)=CandyMan wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 3:13 am I shit you not, like 10 years back, I think I remember telling you this RJ, on the alienware site they had something similar to pcpartpicker, you could build your PC with their parts, I had a PC built for over $25K... lmao.
Yup I remember. The difference here is PC partpicker will give you the best prices from multiple locations.

=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

Nyx wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 1:03 am https://pcpartpicker.com/list/CVHtCL
$2k R9 3900x build (2.5 with 1440p 165hz monitor)
Impressive, Really not a bad price for what you get!. Did you see the notes? I'm still fine with a 1080P system personally. Every time I build a theoretical system I don't see much performance gain over my 4790K so I may upgrade when the new 10th gen intels come out that should tank the AMD prices even more and competitions will be tight going forward so super excited!
Compatibility Notes

Note:The Asus PRIME X570-P ATX AM4 Motherboard has an additional 4-pin ATX power connector but the Corsair RMx (2018) 650 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply does not. This connector is used to supply additional 12V current to the motherboard. While the system will likely still run without it, higher current demands such as extreme overclocking or large video card current draws may require it.
Note:Some physical dimension restrictions cannot (yet) be automatically checked, such as cpu cooler / RAM clearance with modules using tall heat spreaders.

Nyx
Forums Master

Post by Nyx »

Yeah but that extra power connector is only used for hard overclocking. If anything a beefier power supply can fix that issue.
=(V)=CandyMan
Forums Master

Post by =(V)=CandyMan »

I do not know if this will be the PC in the list when my income tax comes in but this will be area I'll be looking at and probably the realistically the build I'll be buying:

https://pcpartpicker.com/guide/rgj48d/m ... ming-build

Looking at the comments, the tower is shit for airflow but like I said, I don't know if this build will be there when my tax goes in, might be a different build but if this is the same build when my money does go in, then you guys got an idea now of what my new system looks like. But, now I got to figure out what tower to get, cause of that shitty airflow.

Regardless of anything, I'm going to need some PC expertise from someone, lol. But for now, I'm going to sleep. Night night.

=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

=(V)=CandyMan wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:51 am I do not know if this will be the PC in the list when my income tax comes in but this will be area I'll be looking at and probably the realistically the build I'll be buying:

Looking at the comments, the tower is shit for airflow but like I said, I don't know if this build will be there when my tax goes in, might be a different build but if this is the same build when my money does go in, then you guys got an idea now of what my new system looks like. But, now I got to figure out what tower to get, cause of that shitty airflow.

Regardless of anything, I'm going to need some PC expertise from someone, lol. But for now, I'm going to sleep. Night night.
wth you need a 2 TB drive for? You can recycle any of your old PC equipment? Let me build you something better. The prices wold have been better during the holidays. Honestly you should come with me to micro center and we can build one much cheaper and less tax. Lastly I would wait for Intel to release their new chips soon prices should drop even further.

=(V)=CandyMan
Forums Master

Post by =(V)=CandyMan »

=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:22 am
=(V)=CandyMan wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:51 am I do not know if this will be the PC in the list when my income tax comes in but this will be area I'll be looking at and probably the realistically the build I'll be buying:

wth you need a 2 TB drive for? You can recycle any of your old PC equipment? Let me build you something better. The prices wold have been better during the holidays. Honestly you should come with me to micro center and we can build one much cheaper and less tax. Lastly I would wait for Intel to release their new chips soon prices should drop even further.
I could easily do that, as a matter of fact, I thought of doing that. I have a 1TB HD I can carry over, the one I'm on now. Plus, Mr. Nooberoni mentioned to stray away from intel, his explanation, they're shit, lol. But, on another note, I did hear that Ryzen is bad ass, so that's why I was looking at that.

Nothing was set in stone yet, so I will probably hit you up anyways, and I'll let you know what my budget is. I do know this, I don't need a keyboard, mouse, or screen (I can send you the specs of this, still using the one you suggested to me years ago, lol). All I need is the tower and the parts that go in it, to make me run newer games today, hopefully on high or greater, that's it.

=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

=(V)=CandyMan wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:05 pm
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:22 am

I could easily do that, as a matter of fact, I thought of doing that. I have a 1TB HD I can carry over, the one I'm on now. Plus, Mr. Nooberoni mentioned to stray away from intel, his explanation, they're shit, lol. But, on another note, I did hear that Ryzen is bad ass, so that's why I was looking at that.

Nothing was set in stone yet, so I will probably hit you up anyways, and I'll let you know what my budget is. I do know this, I don't need a keyboard, mouse, or screen (I can send you the specs of this, still using the one you suggested to me years ago, lol). All I need is the tower and the parts that go in it, to make me run newer games today, hopefully on high or greater, that's it.
Intel is not shit. Intel is THE shit. they still have the best high end gaming processor on the market. The problem is you can get better bang for your buck with AMD at this time, and Intel is just overly expensive. I wouldn't recommend an Intel system at this time because AMD is slaying it, and their prices are great. I wouldn't go below an Ryzen 7 2700X though otherwise its not worth it. You also have to keep in mind the most cores an games uses is 4 cores. My 4 core 4 core thread i7 4790k easily keeps up with any modern CPU in single core performance. As I said before I would wait a little bit and prices should be slashed once Intel releases their new chips.

Nyx
Forums Master

Post by Nyx »

9900K is still the fastest cpu for gaming at this date.
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

Nyx wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:21 am 9900K is still the fastest cpu for gaming at this date.
yup that's the one!

=(V)=SILVER_FOX
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)=SILVER_FOX »

So I didnt know where the hell to post this so since this is the PC geek section.. lol

So if u got an RGB mouse that is not working or problematic but the RGB lights work fine you up cycle it. How?
Take it apart, take the circuit board and stick it with two sided mounting tape to the top of your tower on the inside while making sure the leds are pointing where u want the lights to focus (note this is for clear and clear side cases). Run the wire through the inside of the tower neatly and send it to the back of the case through one of the removable slot shields and connect it to the usb at the back. You can put back the shield if u want.. I did leaving it at a slight angle so it wont press too hard on the wire. And if your mouse uses software like mine does you will have control over which color lights u wants to use etc. Have fun :goodluck :vmrocks :approvecool :peace

sig by =(V)=DASH

Return to “Computer Geeks”