Build your theoretical, but realistic PC here via PC partpicker!

Need help with computer related stuff? This is their spot!
=(V)=SILVER_FOX
Pilot First Class

Re: Build your theoretical, but realistic PC here via PC partpicker!

Post by =(V)=SILVER_FOX »

Now having posted the above. My mouse was giving some trouble with the left and right click buttons. They worked but had some contact issues that was causing double clicks on a one click and unwanted right clicks. So this can be fixed by opening the mouse and carefully opening the mechanical button part for the left and right clicker and cleaning the contacts in there with some Isopropyl Alcohol (aka rubbing alcohol). To clean u will have to observe carefully where the metal contacts are mounted so u can put them back in the right place. Also dont use excessive force or u will damage the contact metal. U will need head pin, tweezers and cotton swabs. Have fun! :goodluck :vmrocks :peace :laugh

sig by =(V)=DASH
Abigor
Pilot First Class

Post by Abigor »

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/H26Vf9
it will have enough ram, cpu power, and gpu power that i shouldnt need to worry for awhile
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi »

=(V)=Abigor wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:17 am https://pcpartpicker.com/list/H26Vf9
it will have enough ram, cpu power, and gpu power that i shouldnt need to worry for awhile
Jesus Christ can that motherboard even run 3 m.2 drives? The most Ive ever seen is 2.

waaay to much overkill LMAO unless you plan on running 30 virtual machines :laugh :laugh :laugh

I'm cracking up at work RN :laugh :laugh :laugh

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
=(V)=CandyMan
Forums Master

Post by =(V)=CandyMan »

He's just trying to outdo me.
Co-Leader of the Vulpine Mission branch(es) in War Thunder and Call of Duty.
My tags are: =VM19=Coty2255 and |VM|TH3 J0K3R

More games and divisions are coming soon...

=(V)=CandyMan
Forums Master

Post by =(V)=CandyMan »

My PC is so godlike it's not even from this planet... They keep labeling it as a "UFO" I'm actually afraid to boot up UT and play it, I might make it to the class of Zod, Nyx, Stample, Nyte, and any other legend before them who paved the way. With my alienlike PC, I may just hax my way to being the greatest of all time..

https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/25184249
Co-Leader of the Vulpine Mission branch(es) in War Thunder and Call of Duty.
My tags are: =VM19=Coty2255 and |VM|TH3 J0K3R

More games and divisions are coming soon...

=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi »

=(V)=CandyMan wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:38 am My PC is so godlike it's not even from this planet... They keep labeling it as a "UFO" I'm actually afraid to boot up UT and play it, I might make it to the class of Zod, Nyx, Stample, Nyte, and any other legend before them who paved the way. With my alienlike PC, I may just hax my way to being the greatest of all time..

https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/25184249
Your video card is insane! I would love to have that as a new build. I don't even use my PC anymore and i just spent 600$ upgrading it for nothing it feels like but I did it for fun :D

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
Abigor
Pilot First Class

Post by Abigor »

=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:14 am
=(V)=Abigor wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:17 am https://pcpartpicker.com/list/H26Vf9
Jesus Christ can that motherboard even run 3 m.2 drives? The most Ive ever seen is 2.

waaay to much overkill LMAO unless you plan on running 30 virtual machines :laugh :laugh :laugh

I'm cracking up at work RN :laugh :laugh :laugh
it says compatible so i guess it holds 3 lol. and thats not overkill. they had a cpu with 64 cores on it but i thought nahhh i wouldnt need that many, 24 cores would work just fine.

Return to “Computer Geeks”