HELP!! Epic's master servers offline

BIG_JAKE-}X{_{HoF}
Forums Elite

HELP!! Epic's master servers offline

Post by BIG_JAKE-}X{_{HoF} »

Did a clean install of UT....Xbrowser is NOT seeing V & HoF servers plus a shit tone of other servers I like to play on? Ive loaded Bonus Packs and every thing else I could think of...WTF am I doing wrong? :sigh When I put the server address in it say..Invalid?
Why run, you will only die tired!
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

Re: HELP!!

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi »

is this in your unrealtournament.ini ?

Code: Select all

ServerActors=IpServer.UdpServerUplink MasterServerAddress=unreal.epicgames.com MasterServerPort=27900

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
BIG_JAKE-}X{_{HoF}
Forums Elite

Just checked and that line is there...

[Engine.GameEngine]
CacheSizeMegs=4
UseSound=True
ServerActors=IpDrv.UdpBeacon
ServerActors=IpServer.UdpServerQuery
ServerActors=IpServer.UdpServerUplink MasterServerAddress=unreal.epicgames.com MasterServerPort=27900
ServerActors=IpServer.UdpServerUplink MasterServerAddress=master0.gamespy.com MasterServerPort=27900
ServerActors=IpServer.UdpServerUplink MasterServerAddress=master.mplayer.com MasterServerPort=27900
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

Code: Select all

[UBrowserUT]
ListFactories[0]=UBrowser.UBrowserSubsetFact,SupersetTag=UBrowserAll,bCompatibleServersOnly=True

[UBrowserLAN]
ListFactories[0]=UBrowser.UBrowserLocalFact,BeaconProduct=ut
URLAppend=?LAN
AutoRefreshTime=10
bNoAutoSort=True

[UBrowserPopulated]
ListFactories[0]=UBrowser.UBrowserSubsetFact,SupersetTag=UBrowserAll,MinPlayers=1,bCompatibleServersOnly=True

[UBrowserDeathmatch]
ListFactories[0]=UBrowser.UBrowserSubsetFact,SupersetTag=UBrowserAll,GameType=DeathMatchPlus,bCompatibleServersOnly=True

[UBrowserTeamGames]
ListFactories[0]=UBrowser.UBrowserSubsetFact,SupersetTag=UBrowserAll,GameType=TeamGamePlus,bCompatibleServersOnly=True

[UBrowserCTF]
ListFactories[0]=UBrowser.UBrowserSubsetFact,SupersetTag=UBrowserAll,GameType=CTFGame,bCompatibleServersOnly=True

[UBrowserDOM]
ListFactories[0]=UBrowser.UBrowserSubsetFact,SupersetTag=UBrowserAll,GameType=Domination,bCompatibleServersOnly=True

[UBrowserAS]
ListFactories[0]=UBrowser.UBrowserSubsetFact,SupersetTag=UBrowserAll,GameType=Assault,bCompatibleServersOnly=True

[UBrowserLMS]
ListFactories[0]=UBrowser.UBrowserSubsetFact,SupersetTag=UBrowserAll,GameType=LastManStanding,bCompatibleServersOnly=True

[UBrowserAll]
ListFactories[0]=UBrowser.UBrowserGSpyFact,MasterServerAddress=utmaster.epicgames.com,MasterServerTCPPort=28900,Region=0,GameName=ut
ListFactories[1]=UBrowser.UBrowserGSpyFact,MasterServerAddress=master.333networks.com,MasterServerTCPPort=28900,Region=0,GameName=ut
bHidden=True
bFallbackFactories=True
ServerListTitle=
ListFactories[2]=UBrowser.UBrowserGSpyFact,MasterServerAddress=master.errorist.eu,MasterServerTCPPort=28900,Region=0,GameName=ut
ListFactories[3]=
ListFactories[4]=
ListFactories[5]=
ListFactories[6]=
ListFactories[7]=
ListFactories[8]=
ListFactories[9]=
URLAppend=
AutoRefreshTime=0
bNoAutoSort=False

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
BIG_JAKE-}X{_{HoF}
Forums Elite

Still the same thing..I have a folder of what I used the first time I set this game up on this PC and didn't have issues like this. Might be a sign to just give up and quit playing.
evilgrins
Forums Master

Post by evilgrins »

BIG_JAKE-}X{_{HoF} wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 7:20 pm Still the same thing..I have a folder of what I used the first time I set this game up on this PC and didn't have issues like this. Might be a sign to just give up and quit playing.
Oh, that's where it was...

So a long time back I kept the servers I visited most frequently here · https://unreal-games.livejournal.com/tag/servers · I had them setup so I could just click the link to the server and it would launch UT and take me directly to it. After that didn't work so well anymore, I essentially copy & pasted them directly into UT's internal browser.

Have you tried that? Copying the URL for whatever server you want to get to directly into it rather than trying to go the route that's currently failing you??
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

turns out master server list is down. Making changes to our servers to make sure were on 333networks

=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

Re: HELP!! Epic's master servers offline

papercoffee wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 2:18 pm
Dr.Flay wrote:We are aware that Epics masterservers are offline.
Epic are aware of the situation and should have them back online by Monday.
He wrote this on Discord.
I also edited the thread to make sure its clear what the issue is

BIG_JAKE-}X{_{HoF}
Forums Elite

I see them again..Big question is....Is this going to be a issue with people reloading their games to come back and play with the new patch? or people loading up the game for the first time?
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

BIG_JAKE-}X{_{HoF} wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:43 pm I see them again..Big question is....Is this going to be a issue with people reloading their games to come back and play with the new patch? or people loading up the game for the first time?
nothing to do with patches. Literally the epic servers are down nothing to do with the game itself

BIG_JAKE-}X{_{HoF}
Forums Elite

I didnt mean that the patches are problematic or would cause a issue...People who might of deleted game and decided to load it up again. Should make a sticky about the Edit in the Xbowser so people can see more servers and the search is a little faster like I was talking about earlier. Get it all together in one place. I guess I could do that and some one can make it a sticky!
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

BIG_JAKE-}X{_{HoF} wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:39 pm I didnt mean that the patches are problematic or would cause a issue...People who might of deleted game and decided to load it up again. Should make a sticky about the Edit in the Xbowser so people can see more servers and the search is a little faster like I was talking about earlier. Get it all together in one place. I guess I could do that and some one can make it a sticky!
gotcha. and my point is once the master servers are back up it wont even matter

Return to “UT 99 Specific Discussion”