=(V)=D/\SH
Colonel

Anyone around and please tell me ut99 is still being played

Post by =(V)=D/\SH »

Hello strangers Fresh from the forest floors
Back to real electricity

Computer needs some repairs
But oh how I do hope to catch up with ya all soon

So look for me in the trenches soon...I'll be the one holding the bottle of whiskey to commerate the good times...the ones we've lost..and the ones I plan to kill

Hope all been well

Cheers Boyz n girls
=(V)=Stample
Co-Leader

Re: Anyone around and please tell me ut99 is still being played

Post by =(V)=Stample »

we arent quite dead yet

its close tho lol
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi »

yeah gone are the days where I can sit on the servers all day

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
=(V)=BloodyRabbit
Co-Leader

Post by =(V)=BloodyRabbit »

You gotta watch the server for people. They come and go in waves. Not packed at night all the time like it use to be
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:16 am WTF I shot this twat-a-potamus and he didn't die!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:01 am wtf lag is that!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:31 am I cant believe i have to waste my time on this
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:44 pm During the Cold War, the U.S. considered airdropping enormous condoms labeled "Medium" on the Soviets
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:36 am A free picture of DEEZ NUTZ
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:12 pm bahaha this is great news
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:33 pm how about we mute the entire server then all you can do is play or rage quit.
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:02 am FML im old and chics don't check me out anymore
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:49 pm BloodyRabbit is the sexiest man alive!! (Rubs nipples)

Oh RJ, the things you say. This is worth the super long sig :laugh :vmrocks

=(V)=Kevster
Pilot First Class - Contributor

Post by =(V)=Kevster »

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 1:38 pm You gotta watch the server for people. They come and go in waves. Not packed at night all the time like it use to be
Not bragging really, but if there's nobody on the RX server, and I go on, many times more people join in. After that, the numbers grow. Maybe they like joining when someone with a VM tag is on? IDK. The people do come in waves, but at least they do come. Outside of that, there is a valid lag issue. Stample has mentioned it as well. Other players have mentioned it too. I mentioned it to RJ a few weeks ago. Something has to be creating this lag. Has the server bandwidth been affected in some way? Is the provider doing something behind the scenes? There has to be a reason for it. :think
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

=(V)=Kevster wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 6:11 pm
=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 1:38 pm You gotta watch the server for people. They come and go in waves. Not packed at night all the time like it use to be
Not bragging really, but if there's nobody on the RX server, and I go on, many times more people join in. After that, the numbers grow. Maybe they like joining when someone with a VM tag is on? IDK. The people do come in waves, but at least they do come. Outside of that, there is a valid lag issue. Stample has mentioned it as well. Other players have mentioned it too. I mentioned it to RJ a few weeks ago. Something has to be creating this lag. Has the server bandwidth been affected in some way? Is the provider doing something behind the scenes? There has to be a reason for it. :think
it's most likely monsterhunt causing the lag as it crashes a ton.

crash logs

Code: Select all

Subject and date	Description
Automatic remote restart
Jun 16 2022 12:35:13 AM PT	Your server was found to be offline by our systems for two successive polling periods (which means it was down for between 5 and 10 minutes). Our systems attempted to automatically restart the server as a result.

If you intentionally had the server down, this error is nothing to be concerned about. Otherwise, you should examine your server's plugins and custom maps as possible causes for the server freezing behavior. Very rarely is a problem like this not due to buggy plugins or problematic custom maps.

You can also sometimes find clues on why the server froze by looking at the log files. If you have a Half-life server, you might consider running a program such as HLSW in the background on your client machine and examining its logging output after this happens the next time.
Automatic remote restart
Jun 15 2022 09:15:15 PM PT	Your server was found to be offline by our systems for two successive polling periods (which means it was down for between 5 and 10 minutes). Our systems attempted to automatically restart the server as a result.

If you intentionally had the server down, this error is nothing to be concerned about. Otherwise, you should examine your server's plugins and custom maps as possible causes for the server freezing behavior. Very rarely is a problem like this not due to buggy plugins or problematic custom maps.

You can also sometimes find clues on why the server froze by looking at the log files. If you have a Half-life server, you might consider running a program such as HLSW in the background on your client machine and examining its logging output after this happens the next time.
Automatic remote restart
Jun 10 2022 09:15:17 PM PT	Your server was found to be offline by our systems for two successive polling periods (which means it was down for between 5 and 10 minutes). Our systems attempted to automatically restart the server as a result.

Automatic remote restart
Jun 06 2022 09:15:16 PM PT	Your server was found to be offline by our systems for two successive polling periods (which means it was down for between 5 and 10 minutes). Our systems attempted to automatically restart the server as a result.

Automatic remote restart
Jun 04 2022 09:15:16 PM PT	Your server was found to be offline by our systems for two successive polling periods (which means it was down for between 5 and 10 minutes). Our systems attempted to automatically restart the server as a result.

Automatic remote restart
Jun 03 2022 09:15:17 PM PT	Your server was found to be offline by our systems for two successive polling periods (which means it was down for between 5 and 10 minutes). Our systems attempted to automatically restart the server as a result.

Automatic remote restart
Jun 02 2022 09:15:17 PM PT	Your server was found to be offline by our systems for two successive polling periods (which means it was down for between 5 and 10 minutes). Our systems attempted to automatically restart the server as a result.

Automatic remote restart
Jun 01 2022 09:15:16 PM PT	Your server was found to be offline by our systems for two successive polling periods (which means it was down for between 5 and 10 minutes). Our systems attempted to automatically restart the server as a result.

Automatic remote restart
May 31 2022 09:10:13 PM PT	Your server was found to be offline by our systems for two successive polling periods (which means it was down for between 5 and 10 minutes). Our systems attempted to automatically restart the server as a result.

Automatic remote restart
May 30 2022 09:15:15 PM PT	Your server was found to be offline by our systems for two successive polling periods (which means it was down for between 5 and 10 minutes). Our systems attempted to automatically restart the server as a result.

Automatic remote restart
May 26 2022 09:15:16 PM PT	Your server was found to be offline by our systems for two successive polling periods (which means it was down for between 5 and 10 minutes). Our systems attempted to automatically restart the server as a result.

Automatic remote restart
May 24 2022 09:15:14 PM PT	Your server was found to be offline by our systems for two successive polling periods (which means it was down for between 5 and 10 minutes). Our systems attempted to automatically restart the server as a result.

Automatic remote restart
May 21 2022 03:45:15 PM PT	Your server was found to be offline by our systems for two successive polling periods (which means it was down for between 5 and 10 minutes). Our systems attempted to automatically restart the server as a result.

Automatic remote restart
May 20 2022 09:15:16 PM PT	Your server was found to be offline by our systems for two successive polling periods (which means it was down for between 5 and 10 minutes). Our systems attempted to automatically restart the server as a result.

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
=(V)=Mar
Colonel

Post by =(V)=Mar »

=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 6:42 pm

crash logs

Automatic remote restart
Jun 16 2022 12:35:13 AM PT	Your server was found to be offline by our systems for two successive polling periods (which means it was down for between 5 and 10 minutes). Our systems attempted to automatically restart the server as a result.

Automatic remote restart
Jun 15 2022 09:15:15 PM PT	Your server was found to be offline by our systems for two successive polling periods (which means it was down for between 5 and 10 minutes). Our systems attempted to automatically restart the server as a result.

Automatic remote restart
Jun 10 2022 09:15:17 PM PT	Your server was found to be offline by our systems for two successive polling periods (which means it was down for between 5 and 10 minutes). Our systems attempted to automatically restart the server as a result.

Automatic remote restart
Jun 06 2022 09:15:16 PM PT	Your server was found to be offline by our systems for two successive polling periods (which means it was down for between 5 and 10 minutes). Our systems attempted to automatically restart the server as a result.

Automatic remote restart
Jun 04 2022 09:15:16 PM PT	Your server was found to be offline by our systems for two successive polling periods (which means it was down for between 5 and 10 minutes). Our systems attempted to automatically restart the server as a result.

Automatic remote restart
Jun 03 2022 09:15:17 PM PT	Your server was found to be offline by our systems for two successive polling periods (which means it was down for between 5 and 10 minutes). Our systems attempted to automatically restart the server as a result.

Automatic remote restart
Jun 02 2022 09:15:17 PM PT	Your server was found to be offline by our systems for two successive polling periods (which means it was down for between 5 and 10 minutes). Our systems attempted to automatically restart the server as a result.

Automatic remote restart
Jun 01 2022 09:15:16 PM PT	Your server was found to be offline by our systems for two successive polling periods (which means it was down for between 5 and 10 minutes). Our systems attempted to automatically restart the server as a result.

Automatic remote restart
May 31 2022 09:10:13 PM PT	Your server was found to be offline by our systems for two successive polling periods (which means it was down for between 5 and 10 minutes). Our systems attempted to automatically restart the server as a result.

Automatic remote restart
May 30 2022 09:15:15 PM PT	Your server was found to be offline by our systems for two successive polling periods (which means it was down for between 5 and 10 minutes). Our systems attempted to automatically restart the server as a result.

Automatic remote restart
May 26 2022 09:15:16 PM PT	Your server was found to be offline by our systems for two successive polling periods (which means it was down for between 5 and 10 minutes). Our systems attempted to automatically restart the server as a result.

Automatic remote restart
May 24 2022 09:15:14 PM PT	Your server was found to be offline by our systems for two successive polling periods (which means it was down for between 5 and 10 minutes). Our systems attempted to automatically restart the server as a result.

Automatic remote restart
May 21 2022 03:45:15 PM PT	Your server was found to be offline by our systems for two successive polling periods (which means it was down for between 5 and 10 minutes). Our systems attempted to automatically restart the server as a result.

Automatic remote restart
May 20 2022 09:15:16 PM PT	Your server was found to be offline by our systems for two successive polling periods (which means it was down for between 5 and 10 minutes). Our systems attempted to automatically restart the server as a result.

Is there a way to update to 469b patch only on monsterhunt? Maybe that can help with the crashes.
evilgrins
Forums Master

Post by evilgrins »

Yes, it is still being played.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

=(V)=Mar wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 2:14 pm
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 6:42 pm

crash logs

Automatic remote restart

Automatic remote restart

Automatic remote restart

Automatic remote restart

Automatic remote restart

Automatic remote restart

Automatic remote restart

Automatic remote restart

Automatic remote restart

Automatic remote restart

Automatic remote restart

Automatic remote restart

Automatic remote restart

Automatic remote restart

Is there a way to update to 469b patch only on monsterhunt? Maybe that can help with the crashes.
they are stupid and would make us have to rebuild every server instead of allowing us to change core system files.

=(V)=SILVER_FOX
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)=SILVER_FOX »

=(V)=D/\SH wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 7:53 pm Hello strangers Fresh from the forest floors
Back to real electricity

Computer needs some repairs
But oh how I do hope to catch up with ya all soon

So look for me in the trenches soon...I'll be the one holding the bottle of whiskey to commerate the good times...the ones we've lost..and the ones I plan to kill

Hope all been well

Cheers Boyz n girls
Dash!!! You MOFO! Been worrying about your ass in the bushes all these winters *rolls eyes* *blows steam*. Glad to finally hear from you and hopefully see you in game, its been a long time since the jolly rancher days but i'm glad to hear your ok bro :) ... keep on trekking bro... nah stop trekking now and get your self a proper place so we could talk shit and kick ass on the weekends like we used to :P :peace :goodluck :approvecool :vmrocks :thumbup

sig by =(V)=DASH
Buggie
Forums Member

Post by Buggie »

=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 6:42 pm it's most likely monsterhunt causing the lag as it crashes a ton.

crash logs

Automatic remote restart

Automatic remote restart

Automatic remote restart

Automatic remote restart

Automatic remote restart

Automatic remote restart

Automatic remote restart

Automatic remote restart

Automatic remote restart

Automatic remote restart

Automatic remote restart

Automatic remote restart

Automatic remote restart

Automatic remote restart

First of all - you really need consider upgrade to "UT (Old Unreal)" version by reorder server. I think migrate can come very easy if you backup before that entire server via ftp. Later you need only change IP related stuff, if need at all.

Do not forget backup server start string too. It is erased too on migrate server.

Secondly - it can be false alarms. if this reset really false alarm, you can make ticket in help section and tech stuff disable this checker for you.

And this is talk from my experience, not just only advice.

If you really want migrate with all files - you need firstly make ticket about that in Help section. they provide such option too. but it can be done very slow, as they say. Reorder with wipe goes almost instant, and you can use ftp backup (as mentioned above) for fast restore server without any problem.

One possible problem - changed IP. So before reorder, if you use GameTracker, better, set here domain name for your server in settings. So it automatically switch IPs, with time. Or you need create new GameTracker server, loose rank and move stats by hands.
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

too much work and not worth it. yes the ip's would change and servers would need to be rebuilt. You want to pay me for my time away from my family doing this maybe ill consider doing it LOL.

I appreciate your advice, but there is nothing you can tell me I already do not know ;)

Buggie
Forums Member

Post by Buggie »

=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 4:22 pm too much work and not worth it. yes the ip's would change and servers would need to be rebuilt. You want to pay me for my time away from my family doing this maybe ill consider doing it LOL.

I appreciate your advice, but there is nothing you can tell me I already do not know ;)
I just come and see your issue.

Also as for now, I can tell next: after few weeks on UT oldUnreal version, I don't have ANY server freeze. All work as should.

And in general all works is easy. In fact your time goes less from 10-15 minutes if you not sit and watch how files copied.

But anyway all up to you.
=(V)=~Sean~
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)=~Sean~ »

Hello Dash, hope all is well, brother.

:)

~ Don't Let The Bastards Drag You Down ~
=(V)=CandyMan
Forums Master

Post by =(V)=CandyMan »

Good evening, Dash!

After I retired, life pretty much got ahold of me. Work, traveling to upper state NY, finally getting my passport, etc. I barely even get on the forums anymore, sadly.

I met a wonderful woman, who God blessed me with. This year I have been blessed with, and I owe all that to God, even through all the obstacles.

Hopefully next year, bells will be ringing... and not Christmas ones either ;)
Co-Leader of the Vulpine Mission branch(es) in War Thunder and Call of Duty.
My tags are: =VM19=Coty2255 and |VM|TH3 J0K3R

More games and divisions are coming soon...

Return to “General Discussion”