How is everyone doing ?

=(V)=BloodyRabbit
Co-Leader

Re: How is everyone doing ?

Post by =(V)=BloodyRabbit »

Whoah! That's cool! Is any of that in the video you posted? I havent watched it yet because I always check forums from my phone.

I'd love the aspect of the out doors and l0ts of land and fish and animals and turtles and stuff. That would be cool.. I dunno why but I keep thinking how much fun a 4 wheeler would be.

I wonder if Elons new satellite internet would be faster? πŸ€”. Too bad you cant use dialup to play.. that would be a better ping!! Lmao
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: ↑Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:16 am WTF I shot this twat-a-potamus and he didn't die!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: ↑Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:01 am wtf lag is that!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: ↑Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:31 am I cant believe i have to waste my time on this
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: ↑Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:44 pm During the Cold War, the U.S. considered airdropping enormous condoms labeled "Medium" on the Soviets
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: ↑Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:36 am A free picture of DEEZ NUTZ
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: ↑Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:12 pm bahaha this is great news
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: ↑Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:33 pm how about we mute the entire server then all you can do is play or rage quit.
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: ↑Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:02 am FML im old and chics don't check me out anymore
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: ↑Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:49 pm BloodyRabbit is the sexiest man alive!! (Rubs nipples)

Oh RJ, the things you say. This is worth the super long sig :laugh :vmrocks

=(V)=~Sean~
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)=~Sean~ »

What the hell is this thing ? : https://www.t-mobile.com/stores/pd/t-mo ... le-hotspot

It's gotta be better than the 800ms ping I'm getting over the satellite internet.

~ Don't Let The Bastards Drag You Down ~
=(V)=BloodyRabbit
Co-Leader

Yeah, if you have cell coverage that's gonna be immensely better of a ping.

Another more expensive option... get an access point and set it up as close as you can to your home where there is still high speed internet. Then setup two small satellite towers at both ends (like dozens of feet high or so.. depending on how far away.. they are line of sight). Then bam! High speed low latency internet.
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: ↑Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:16 am WTF I shot this twat-a-potamus and he didn't die!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: ↑Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:31 am I cant believe i have to waste my time on this
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: ↑Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:44 pm During the Cold War, the U.S. considered airdropping enormous condoms labeled "Medium" on the Soviets
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: ↑Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:33 pm how about we mute the entire server then all you can do is play or rage quit.
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: ↑Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:02 am FML im old and chics don't check me out anymore
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: ↑Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:49 pm BloodyRabbit is the sexiest man alive!! (Rubs nipples)

=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi »

=(V)=Kevster wrote: ↑Sun May 01, 2022 12:47 pm I'm doing fine, just very busy at work. In some cases, working part of the weekend, just to get everything done. Crazy. Ton of IT projects going right now. On a lighter note, I'm going to start work on my motorcycle. It's been sitting for a very long time. It's a '95 Suzuki GSX-R1100. It only has like 3600 original miles on it. Beautiful bike. Purple tank, purple wheels and dark blue metallic elsewhere and some lime-green graphics as well. Bike has 156 HP! It'll do about 160 MPH flat out. Pretty amazing. I'll probably take a vacation week to work on it. :thumbup

RJ, our company founder wants to have a larger TV replace one that's there now; 32" to a 55", and she also wants to have a 65" TV on a roll-around stand installed. This would be for our NYC office, off of 5th Ave. You live in NY right? Wondering if you know of a vendor who could accommodate us? Has to be someone who knows their stuff. Don't want anything to do with the Geek Squad. Let me know. Thanks!
Sorry I never saw this. PM me next time lol hope you had good luck getting that project done.

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: ↑Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

=(V)=~Sean~ wrote: ↑Sat Aug 20, 2022 9:01 pm What the hell is this thing ? : https://www.t-mobile.com/stores/pd/t-mo ... le-hotspot

It's gotta be better than the 800ms ping I'm getting over the satellite internet.
Satellite is literally a micro step above dial up. Not even on par with DSL which IDK if anyone still has lol I would ditch it if possible. I know cable isn't everywhere.

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: ↑Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
=(V)=~Sean~
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)=~Sean~ »

^ Yeah man, I've had a 56K line back in the day that seemed better than this. haha

This week I'll probably head over to the T-Mobile store and take their hot spot home for a test run.

Living on this awesome farm keeps me interested enough that I don't really need the internet, but you know..... once you have it, you like it.

=(V)=~Sean~
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)=~Sean~ »

Instead of making a new thread........

For some odd reason, my Windows 10 Home installation on the laptop stated "This device is no longer registered"

Okay, I purchased a key for Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC only to find out the key I got from a reputable firm will not work with it. It doesn't like the LTSC version. I am just going to purchase a key for Win 10 Pro and be done with it. Is the November '21 21H2 the one to have ?

=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

=(V)=~Sean~ wrote: ↑Wed Sep 07, 2022 6:29 pm Instead of making a new thread........

For some odd reason, my Windows 10 Home installation on the laptop stated "This device is no longer registered"

Okay, I purchased a key for Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC only to find out the key I got from a reputable firm will not work with it. It doesn't like the LTSC version. I am just going to purchase a key for Win 10 Pro and be done with it. Is the November '21 21H2 the one to have ?
I have windows 10 on my gaming machine. I believe its the latest win 10 version. Since 10 is supported till Oct. 14, 2025 it will be a while until I upgrade. Win 10 runs well and the games i rarely do play run well.. unless I see a banger of a PC deal after The Ethereum change coming up which will tank NVidia prices. :D

=(V)=~Sean~
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)=~Sean~ »

I got a new Win 10 Pro key, and all is good with that.

I scored a new 32" monitor - even though I have the 43" one back in Pennsylvania in storage - whatever.... long ass trip to go grab it, so.... but I had the 32GB of RAM AMD gaming rig with me the whole time. I have Win 11 Pro on that one.

I'd like to tell you all a story.

I have had a T-Mobile phone for a few years and it worked great in PA. I figured I'd try their 5G WiFi for internet over the Hughes satellite internet we have here at the farm here in Frankford, Delaware. Well...... It worked fuckin' great 'til I burned up all the 100GB of data.

So I paid for "this months" service in full 5 days ago. The rep said it would reset back to my starting point today - the 22nd. Yeah, right...... Called them 4 times and said "Yeah it never reset. Can we do something about this ?" an hour later after the nice girl tried to help me..... She says - "It won't reset until the first of the month."

I said "What are my options ?" She said "We can upgrade you to the 150GB plan, and then on the 1st, just call back and place yourself on the 100GB plan again." I said "Yeah, let's do that." She couldn't make it happen..... eff... I was like ..... "Okay, people in the back room listening : This is how you lose customers."

The girl was like "I am sorry, Sir." I said - "No need to apologize, ma'am... you are not the decision maker, but the people recording this call are.... Please listen to me, folks...... This is how you lose your people. Please pay attention to what I (and probably others) are saying."

Then I told her : "Okay, I am done with my rant now." She started laughing and said "Please ask for me next time you have to call here."

That was awesome, and I could probably make her my wife. haha

:flying1

The best part of it all ? I wasn't angry at the end of that almost 1 hour long call.

=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

=(V)=~Sean~ wrote: ↑Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:48 pm I got a new Win 10 Pro key, and all is good with that.

I scored a new 32" monitor - even though I have the 43" one back in Pennsylvania in storage - whatever.... long ass trip to go grab it, so.... but I had the 32GB of RAM AMD gaming rig with me the whole time. I have Win 11 Pro on that one.

I'd like to tell you all a story.

I have had a T-Mobile phone for a few years and it worked great in PA. I figured I'd try their 5G WiFi for internet over the Hughes satellite internet we have here at the farm here in Frankford, Delaware. Well...... It worked fuckin' great 'til I burned up all the 100GB of data.

So I paid for "this months" service in full 5 days ago. The rep said it would reset back to my starting point today - the 22nd. Yeah, right...... Called them 4 times and said "Yeah it never reset. Can we do something about this ?" an hour later after the nice girl tried to help me..... She says - "It won't reset until the first of the month."

I said "What are my options ?" She said "We can upgrade you to the 150GB plan, and then on the 1st, just call back and place yourself on the 100GB plan again." I said "Yeah, let's do that." She couldn't make it happen..... eff... I was like ..... "Okay, people in the back room listening : This is how you lose customers."

The girl was like "I am sorry, Sir." I said - "No need to apologize, ma'am... you are not the decision maker, but the people recording this call are.... Please listen to me, folks...... This is how you lose your people. Please pay attention to what I (and probably others) are saying."

Then I told her : "Okay, I am done with my rant now." She started laughing and said "Please ask for me next time you have to call here."

That was awesome, and I could probably make her my wife. haha

:flying1

The best part of it all ? I wasn't angry at the end of that almost 1 hour long call.
I love a good phone call been forever

=(V)=BloodyRabbit
Co-Leader

I despise the lack of customer care by these huge corporations. I work at one and the incompetence never ceases to astound me. Day after day.

=(\/)=_\/3|\|0/\/\
Forums Master

Post by =(\/)=_\/3|\|0/\/\ »

I'm living the dream in AZ now

And by dream, I mean someone else's dream
=(V)=BloodyRabbit
Co-Leader

Lol! You make it sound like you're having an awful time my friend. I hope that isnt the case

Cross_Eyed_Noob
V.I.P.

Post by Cross_Eyed_Noob »

=(\/)=_\/3|\|0/\/\ wrote: ↑Fri Oct 14, 2022 7:44 pm I'm living the dream in AZ now

And by dream, I mean someone else's dream
sup babe long time, hope all is well :hi-wave
=(\/)=_\/3|\|0/\/\
Forums Master

Post by =(\/)=_\/3|\|0/\/\ »

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: ↑Fri Oct 14, 2022 9:55 pm Lol! You make it sound like you're having an awful time my friend. I hope that isnt the case
Just joking of course

Completed my degree program, and got PCSd to my new base, will be living in Phoenix, AZ for a while

Weather is beautiful and there is always loads of stuff to do

Return to β€œGeneral Discussion”