Kevster has Covid-19

=(V)=Kevster
Pilot First Class - Contributor

Kevster has Covid-19

Post by =(V)=Kevster »

Kevster has Covid-19

Hi guys, I somehow got infected with Covid-19 last week. Started with an intense headache, and zapping my energy, big time. I've had no issues with my lungs, or anything else to my knowledge though. thank God. I have no idea where or who I got it from. Ironically, it's been over 2 1/2 years since Covid-19 started, and I had never been infected, until now. Go figure. So, I'll be out of action until this passes. I'm on the mend though.

I'll be back in action soon. :vmrocks
Cross_Eyed_Noob
V.I.P.

Re: Kevster has Covid-19

Post by Cross_Eyed_Noob »

Get well soon Mr Kev :)
=(V)=BloodyRabbit
Co-Leader

Post by =(V)=BloodyRabbit »

The flip side, you're well enough to come here and mention it.. so hopefully that means you'll be straight.

Be well bruddah Kevster
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:16 am WTF I shot this twat-a-potamus and he didn't die!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:01 am wtf lag is that!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:31 am I cant believe i have to waste my time on this
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:44 pm During the Cold War, the U.S. considered airdropping enormous condoms labeled "Medium" on the Soviets
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:36 am A free picture of DEEZ NUTZ
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:12 pm bahaha this is great news
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:33 pm how about we mute the entire server then all you can do is play or rage quit.
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:02 am FML im old and chics don't check me out anymore
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:49 pm BloodyRabbit is the sexiest man alive!! (Rubs nipples)

Oh RJ, the things you say. This is worth the super long sig :laugh :vmrocks

=(V)=Kevster

Post by =(V)=Kevster »

Thanks so much guys. Much appreciated! I'm working on getting past this, as quickly as possible. :thumbup
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi »

be happy you didnt get the OG version. that shit nearly killed me. get well!

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
Minatar
Validated

Post by Minatar »

Hope all is well with you, post-Covid. I tested positive back in April after being admitted to the hospital for a perforated colon. I had relatively minor symptoms, but they still isolated me for the duration. The leak occurred in the area of my colectomy for colon cancer. The doctors believe that it hasn't spread. All is well.
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

Minatar wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 12:16 am Hope all is well with you, post-Covid. I tested positive back in April after being admitted to the hospital for a perforated colon. I had relatively minor symptoms, but they still isolated me for the duration. The leak occurred in the area of my colectomy for colon cancer. The doctors believe that it hasn't spread. All is well.
holy crap! no pun intended. I hope you're doing well

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
=(V)=Kevster

Post by =(V)=Kevster »

Thanks all, for your well wishes. I tested negative this past weekend. I'm good to go. Covid was more of an annoyance than anything for me. My sister and niece live with me, so I had to isolate myself upstairs from them. Different dishes, cups, forks, knives, etc. Pain in the ass. Didn't want to get them infected too. I was very lucky. I had no sinus or lung issues. Zero. No sore throat. No sneezing or coughing at all. All I had was a major freaking headache and it zapped all of my energy. All I wanted to do was sleep, sleep and sleep.

The headache lasted for about 2-3 days. I also temporarily lost partial smell and taste senses. That was weird, but both senses came back fully, after beating Covid. So, I'm back to being myself again. Just wanted to give you an update. :thumbup
=(V)=Kevster

Post by =(V)=Kevster »

Minatar wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 12:16 am Hope all is well with you, post-Covid. I tested positive back in April after being admitted to the hospital for a perforated colon. I had relatively minor symptoms, but they still isolated me for the duration. The leak occurred in the area of my colectomy for colon cancer. The doctors believe that it hasn't spread. All is well.
I'm so happy to hear that they believe it hasn't spread. Very good news. God-Speed to you. Stay strong and refrain from eating anything with sugar in it. Sugar feeds cancer. Stay away from processed foods, if you can. Eat as much organic as you can. This will help you beat it. All the best to you. :thumbup
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

=(V)=Kevster wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 10:28 pm
I'm so happy to hear that they believe it hasn't spread. Very good news. God-Speed to you. Stay strong and refrain from eating anything with sugar in it. Sugar feeds cancer. Stay away from processed foods, if you can. Eat as much organic as you can. This will help you beat it. All the best to you. :thumbup
wise words!

=(V)=~Sean~
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)=~Sean~ »

^ indeed :)

~ Don't Let The Bastards Drag You Down ~
=(V)=BloodyRabbit
Co-Leader

Post by =(V)=BloodyRabbit »

Glad you're all okay!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:16 am WTF I shot this twat-a-potamus and he didn't die!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:01 am wtf lag is that!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:31 am I cant believe i have to waste my time on this
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:44 pm During the Cold War, the U.S. considered airdropping enormous condoms labeled "Medium" on the Soviets
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:36 am A free picture of DEEZ NUTZ
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:12 pm bahaha this is great news
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:33 pm how about we mute the entire server then all you can do is play or rage quit.
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:02 am FML im old and chics don't check me out anymore
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:49 pm BloodyRabbit is the sexiest man alive!! (Rubs nipples)

Oh RJ, the things you say. This is worth the super long sig :laugh :vmrocks

evilgrins
Forums Master

Post by evilgrins »

Noooooooooo!
=(V)=CandyMan
Forums Master

Post by =(V)=CandyMan »

God was with all of you. Definitely not something to mess with.

I don't think I had it and if I did, I was not tested for it. If I did have it, I had it back before it got blown up, back in November of '19. My whole family got extremely sick and I was put on that hydrochloric line? or whatever it was called, and it kicked out.

Since then, everytime I was tested, I was negative. After the 3rd booster, I got extremely sick, but I think that was because of my immune system weakening. But I was not tested, so not sure if I had it.
Co-Leader of the Vulpine Mission branch(es) in War Thunder and Call of Duty.
My tags are: =VM19=Coty2255 and |VM|TH3 J0K3R

More games and divisions are coming soon...

=(V)=~Sean~
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)=~Sean~ »

^ The 3rd shot.....

dude....

I got the 1st and it effin' paralyzed me. My doctor got paralyzed, as well. I had to have an ambulance come and take me to the hospital. Glad the door was unlocked for them. This is no joke.

Took the 2nd and hated life.

I am done being their guinea pig...

DO NOT take the vaxx

~ Don't Let The Bastards Drag You Down ~

Return to “General Discussion”