Spawn Protection

=(V)= Server 1: Rocket-X
=(\/)=_\/3|\|0/\/\
Forums Master

Re: Spawn Protection

Post by =(\/)=_\/3|\|0/\/\ »

Zachary wrote:
=(V)=Chopper wrote:Oh... it will... see, they care about their cookies and rankings, and negative points can seriously hurt that.

Interesting.
so lets see... make those who spawn kill lose cookies and rankings... and them having low rankings gets them put on to teams with people who have high rankings... creating stacked teams and making the ability to stack teams even easier as all you'll have to do is do some spawn killing to lower your rank...

see where i'm going with this? won't make it better, will make it much worse
Cross_Eyed_Noob
V.I.P.

Post by Cross_Eyed_Noob »

L33t wrote:
Zachary wrote:
=(V)=Chopper wrote:Oh... it will... see, they care about their cookies and rankings, and negative points can seriously hurt that.

Interesting.
so lets see... make those who spawn kill lose cookies and rankings... and them having low rankings gets them put on to teams with people who have high rankings... creating stacked teams and making the ability to stack teams even easier as all you'll have to do is do some spawn killing to lower your rank...

see where i'm going with this? won't make it better, will make it much worse
+1
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi »

Blacklightning wrote:
=(V)=D.E.M. wrote:why spaw protect if you have translactor?
Why wouldn't you have it? Or do you like getting killed from the same blast twice since ppl always shoot into the spawn area ( 4x2 , Narrow , twisted, ect.) The only server I play on that doesn't have it is on a MH server.. and I kinda wish they did cause those monsters are just plain evil sometimes.

our MH has spawn protect.

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

Zachary wrote:

Interesting.

actually you lose frags not points. right now for every spawn kill (and I prolly should check). I think for every 3 spawn kills you get only one frag

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
DeM

Post by DeM »

=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Zachary wrote:

Interesting.

actually you lose frags not points. right now for every spawn kill (and I prolly should check). I think for every 3 spawn kills you get only one frag
:sign-wierdo
=(V)=F5

Post by =(V)=F5 »

Wow....this topic has mutated into some type of social-communist dictation of how we are going to handle this evil thing called "spawn killing". Every single day I play, the very people making these propositions are the very ones contributing to this opportunistic style of play. Going back to L33t's point about the introduction of the translocator, this enables you to bypass spawnkilling in most cases if you know what you are doing. To be honest, it makes it even funner when you dodge a spawn kill and kill the spawn killer, nothing more rewarding. Anyways, are we going to sit here at the table 5 years from now and discuss this very topic over tea and crumpets?

This topic is only to gain where one lacks. :sign-topicsucks
=(V)=]v[yster
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)=]v[yster »

LOL at your avatar :excited1 I've witnessed many times more often than not, the team starting the laming aka spawn killing usually loses when revenge is exacted and CTF is the actual goal. I guess people will have fun doing what they want. I know I don't mind feeling justified getting my payback while being on the winning team :punchout
Cross_Eyed_Noob
V.I.P.

=(V)=F5 wrote:Every single day I play, the very people making these propositions are the very ones contributing to this opportunistic style of play.

I agree with that ...

Excluding myself obviously lulz
=(V)=Zaiter
Forums Elite

Post by =(V)=Zaiter »

I really hate when someone spawnkill me :rant .....But if you get mad you can kick his ass for sure..o well u can tried it!!! :thumbup

sing Made by Dash!! Thanks a lot bro!!

=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

people *tried to spawn kill me yesterday and got worked :)

CockSmoker
Forums Master

Post by CockSmoker »

Keep in mind, there's the people who know how to avoid getting spawn killed, and there's ones who don't, and then sometimes it just flat don't matter how good you are, and you'll get spwankilled about 6-8 times before you can actually get away in some situations.

My main concern with the spawnkilling is those that are beaten over the head with constant spawnkilling and it chases them out. I mean realistically, think about it, the ones that are not part of the top players group are a whole lot more than that group, so think about that and how you might feel if it were you, then you might get the general idea.
Cross_Eyed_Noob
V.I.P.

=(V)=Chopper wrote:My main concern with the spawnkilling is those that are beaten over the head with constant spawnkilling and it chases them out. I mean realistically, think about it, the ones that are not part of the top players group are a whole lot more than that group, so think about that and how you might feel if it were you, then you might get the general idea.
qft
=(V)=F5

Post by =(V)=F5 »

Cross_Eyed_Noob wrote:
=(V)=Chopper wrote:My main concern with the spawnkilling is those that are beaten over the head with constant spawnkilling and it chases them out. I mean realistically, think about it, the ones that are not part of the top players group are a whole lot more than that group, so think about that and how you might feel if it were you, then you might get the general idea.
qft

Urban Dictionary: QFT
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=QFT‎
QUOTED FOR TRUTH Used on internet forums when quoting someone with similar views as yours.

Just in case somebody needed a translation.

Return to “Server 1 - =(V)= R O C K E T - X8 - www.vulpinemission.com”