What Do You Know About Brazil?

General spam that should not be elsewhere.

No votes

Total votes: 0

DeM

What Do You Know About Brazil?

Post by DeM »

After some guys "ohhh the brazzilians speak spanish","ohhh capital Rio de Janeiro hahaha" and etc...
nobody need know about other countries...but in my school we study ever single things about us and other places..
Take a look in the video...
[youtube]PePEPZy-1lc[/youtube]
Last edited by DeM on Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NyteBlayDe
Forums Master

Re: What Do You Know About Brazil?

Post by NyteBlayDe »

I don't know much about brazil but ,I know that most of the people in Brazil speak Portuguese.

It has many amazing things , The biggest country in South America ,It won many world cups in football and the Capital Rio is amazing.

I know abit too ,But in fact i don't remember it now.
Signature made by =(V)=D/\SH
DeM

Post by DeM »

nah u forget watch the video????hahaha

Our capital ISNT RIO... our capital = BRAZILIA :)

and yeah we speak portuguese :)
yeah we have a great soccer team.. :)
NyteBlayDe
Forums Master

Post by NyteBlayDe »

Oh shit ,I thought that Rio was the capital.

Sorry My fault :D
DeM

Post by DeM »

no problem :)
=(V)=Rurik
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)=Rurik »

At least they DO know your country exist.
When I tell people that I am from El Salvador they either say: "Mexico?" or think El Salvador is a town/city in another country.
Once someone even asked me if El Salvador was at the other side of the world...
Last edited by =(V)=Rurik on Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageSignature by =(V)=D/\SH!

Jeg har ingenting, men jeg har alt når jeg har deg.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Image Image
DeM

Post by DeM »

hahah lol
Blacklightning
Forums Elite

Post by Blacklightning »

Brazil? Big butts, Portuguese and hue hue, and honestly, that's all I really care to know.
Whats the biggest city? Hell if I know. Whats the capital? Hell if I know.

And its not the unwillingness to learn, its just that when will it be important? And I'm not just talking about Brazil.
What's the capital of the U.S.? New York City. Wait, no.. Hell if I know.

The only thing that I find discouraging is the fact people thing Brazilians speak Spanish, anything else is trivia facts ( I wonder if trivia and trivial have anything in common ) that tricks people in thinking they are smarter than anyone else. :rolleyes2
DeM

Post by DeM »

^^ the spanish wow make me sad :(

but a few about words people need to know...

i hate when someone say "carnaval,samba,girls" because Brazil have much more than that stuoid carnaval and samba..that thing make me sick....lose of time ,money and etc...
i c a thousand americans in the carnaval spending a lot of money with drinks and places to stay... nothing with it...but with that money they can help a lot of people in every where;
=(V)=D/\SH
Colonel

Post by =(V)=D/\SH »

ya..but that money brings in a lot for yoru own country
its why things like carnival and mardis gras and cinco de mayo and hosting world events and such ..are made to be huge

as for that video......it was sad to see hardly anyone knew they don't speak Spanish
and I didn't even go to university

__
but don't worry DEM and Rurik
people hardly know anything about Canada either

you should watch the video TALKING TO AMERICANS (by Rick Mercer)
funniest shit ive ever seen---and they talk to president bush..and many of the political heads that deal with foreign affairs directly with Canada
and just the general public all around the country

**there are things said in that ....that will just make ya go wtf

Code: Select all

- Canada is south of America
- Canada has a 20 hour clock
- Canada  still has a wooly mammoth and it should be entered onto the endangered list

- then they go on congratulating Canada for getting electricity in our parliament buildings 
- for preserving our parliament building thats a replica Ice igloo modeled after the white house ---by a big dome 
- for successfully completing our tunnel to china 
I could go on..but ya get the point

and its Canada we're talking about...pretty much one of the largest countries in the world !!
hell no one even knows the capital. or the prime minister in Canada either ---even bush didn't know ..LOL

not that that means much...he is pretty well reknowned for being dumb as a brick ;)
DeM

Post by DeM »

well my point view its we need be ready to live in all places...in my city we have the 'JHON DEERE" so here we have a lot of americans,i have a lot of american friends... and they told me before they come, the only thing they knew about this country : carnaval,sex,rio de janeiro(our country crap) and etc..

Im ready to live in three places: Portugal(speak portuguese),Spanish countries(for now i'm studying it) and places where they speak english(i end my english course last year)...
My english teacher(american) told me im fine in speak and listening but i need training the grammar part.
After end the spanish course, i want begin the german course.

so i want to be ready to work/live in many places;

ahhh i want to be engineer ;)
NyteBlayDe
Forums Master

Post by NyteBlayDe »

=(V)=D/SH wrote:ya..but that money brings in a lot for yoru own country
its why things like carnival and mardis gras and cinco de mayo and hosting world events and such ..are made to be huge

as for that video......it was sad to see hardly anyone knew they don't speak Spanish
and I didn't even go to university

__
but don't worry DEM and Rurik
people hardly know anything about Canada either

you should watch the video TALKING TO AMERICANS (by Rick Mercer)
funniest shit ive ever seen---and they talk to president bush..and many of the political heads that deal with foreign affairs directly with Canada
and just the general public all around the country

**there are things said in that ....that will just make ya go wtf

Code: Select all

- Canada is south of America
- Canada has a 20 hour clock
- Canada  still has a wooly mammoth and it should be entered onto the endangered list

- then they go on congratulating Canada for getting electricity in our parliament buildings 
- for preserving our parliament building thats a replica Ice igloo modeled after the white house ---by a big dome 
- for successfully completing our tunnel to china 
I could go on..but ya get the point

and its Canada we're talking about...pretty much one of the largest countries in the world !!
hell no one even knows the capital. or the prime minister in Canada either ---even bush didn't know ..LOL

not that that means much...he is pretty well reknowned for being dumb as a brick ;)
I know abit about canada ,Besides i want to travel to canada ,You didn't ask before ,Dash :)
NyteBlayDe
Forums Master

Post by NyteBlayDe »

Rurik wrote:At least they DO know your country exist.
When I tell people that I am from El Salvador they either say: "Mexico?" or think El Salvador is a town/city in a another country.
Once someone even asked me if El Salvador was at the other side of the world...
Lol
=(V)iper=
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)iper= »

The most I know of Brazil is how to spell it and that's it south of me. I try not to worry about what other countries are doing because my own can't seem to not f*$# up immensely

If you want to stroke my ego, be sure to spit on it first
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi »

=(V)=D.E.M. wrote:^^ the spanish wow make me sad :(

but a few about words people need to know...

i hate when someone say "carnaval,samba,girls" because Brazil have much more than that stuoid carnaval and samba..that thing make me sick....lose of time ,money and etc...
i c a thousand americans in the carnaval spending a lot of money with drinks and places to stay... nothing with it...but with that money they can help a lot of people in every where;

I know whow u feel when I say im from NY e1 thinks ZOMG NYC!?!?!?! no nyc is tiny compared to the rest of the giant state of NY lol

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!

Return to “Spam for fun”