Balancer

=(V)= Server 1: Rocket-X
=(\/)=_\/3|\|0/\/\
Forums Master

Re: Balancer

Post by =(\/)=_\/3|\|0/\/\ »

I would have to agree, thats just how people are these days, if somethings too hard they either want to quit or change it to make it easier for themselves at the expense of others. while you have a more positive view of the mods, I have a more negative one but those are a matter of our opinions
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi »

maybe we can make one of the other servers with the new jet like this one, but with classic settings? such as large explosion harder turn radius :)

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
=(V)=CandyMan
Forums Master

Post by =(V)=CandyMan »

=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:maybe we can make one of the other servers with the new jet like this one, but with classic settings? such as large explosion harder turn radius :)
That would be awesome :thumbup

I still say we should increase the explosion radius on the main server just a tad bit more, to make it more challenging.
Co-Leader of the Vulpine Mission branch(es) in War Thunder and Call of Duty.
My tags are: =VM19=Coty2255 and |VM|TH3 J0K3R

More games and divisions are coming soon...

=(V)=Boyzel
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)=Boyzel »

=(V)=CandyMan wrote:
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:maybe we can make one of the other servers with the new jet like this one, but with classic settings? such as large explosion harder turn radius :)

I still say we should increase the explosion radius on the main server just a tad bit more, to make it more challenging.
I say do that on the "other" server
HaHa
Forums Elite

Post by HaHa »

=(V)=Boyzel wrote:
=(V)=CandyMan wrote:

I say do that on the "other" server
^
Blacklightning
Forums Elite

Post by Blacklightning »

Where are the posts about the team balancer at?
o_o
ZodiaK
Forums Master

Post by ZodiaK »

Blacklightning wrote:Where are the posts about the team balancer at?
o_o
Good question lol
=(V)iper=
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)iper= »

I miss the old RX and in my opinion it was much more difficult in the old days compared to what we deal with now. With the old jets you couldn't just slam your jet down and manage to fly forward away from your explosion enough, and it was easier to get shot down back then by an IG. But that also goes back to me believing the community was much more difficult back then and like was stated earlier, now it's more or less one on one with a few supporters in each game. Years ago when the community was booming you couldn't find a game that didn't have 6 on 6 very skilled players in all aspects of the game. So you can take it as opinion, or hear it from someone who has been around and says everything is different, but it's just opinion. If you weren't here then you wouldn't know and I think every single one of you who are newer would believe me if you experienced it first hand. I'm sure my fellow veterans can say the same, but I'm not disrespecting or putting down today's community at all either. Today's adaptation of the game and it's players still presents it's fairly difficult challenges. I think what it boils down to was everyone back then had the skills, and everyone knew everyone and how they played. With that mindset you had to do more outwitting of your opponent rather than now you can get in and get out without a scratch.

If you want to stroke my ego, be sure to spit on it first
=(\/)=_\/3|\|0/\/\
Forums Master

Post by =(\/)=_\/3|\|0/\/\ »

=(V)iper= wrote:I miss the old RX and in my opinion it was much more difficult in the old days compared to what we deal with now. With the old jets you couldn't just slam your jet down and manage to fly forward away from your explosion enough, and it was easier to get shot down back then by an IG. But that also goes back to me believing the community was much more difficult back then and like was stated earlier, now it's more or less one on one with a few supporters in each game. Years ago when the community was booming you couldn't find a game that didn't have 6 on 6 very skilled players in all aspects of the game. So you can take it as opinion, or hear it from someone who has been around and says everything is different, but it's just opinion. If you weren't here then you wouldn't know and I think every single one of you who are newer would believe me if you experienced it first hand. I'm sure my fellow veterans can say the same, but I'm not disrespecting or putting down today's community at all either. Today's adaptation of the game and it's players still presents it's fairly difficult challenges. I think what it boils down to was everyone back then had the skills, and everyone knew everyone and how they played. With that mindset you had to do more outwitting of your opponent rather than now you can get in and get out without a scratch.
this is something I could get behind, I totally agree
Cross_Eyed_Noob
V.I.P.

Post by Cross_Eyed_Noob »

=(V)iper= wrote:I miss the old RX and in my opinion it was much more difficult in the old days compared to what we deal with now. With the old jets you couldn't just slam your jet down and manage to fly forward away from your explosion enough, and it was easier to get shot down back then by an IG. But that also goes back to me believing the community was much more difficult back then and like was stated earlier, now it's more or less one on one with a few supporters in each game. Years ago when the community was booming you couldn't find a game that didn't have 6 on 6 very skilled players in all aspects of the game. So you can take it as opinion, or hear it from someone who has been around and says everything is different, but it's just opinion. If you weren't here then you wouldn't know and I think every single one of you who are newer would believe me if you experienced it first hand. I'm sure my fellow veterans can say the same, but I'm not disrespecting or putting down today's community at all either. Today's adaptation of the game and it's players still presents it's fairly difficult challenges. I think what it boils down to was everyone back then had the skills, and everyone knew everyone and how they played. With that mindset you had to do more outwitting of your opponent rather than now you can get in and get out without a scratch.
+1
=(V)=CandyMan
Forums Master

Post by =(V)=CandyMan »

:thumbup
Co-Leader of the Vulpine Mission branch(es) in War Thunder and Call of Duty.
My tags are: =VM19=Coty2255 and |VM|TH3 J0K3R

More games and divisions are coming soon...

=(V)=Prince Vegeta
Pilot First Class - Contributor

Post by =(V)=Prince Vegeta »

This is the most incorrect statement in the history of mankind. Like saying feta is better than mozzarella or something.
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:I hate that your always fucking right @#$@#$!#$@
#$!
@#$!
@$

LOL
=(V)iper=
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)iper= »

How so?

If you want to stroke my ego, be sure to spit on it first

Return to “Server 1 - =(V)= R O C K E T - X8 - www.vulpinemission.com”