Big surprise on server 1

=(V)= Server 1: Rocket-X
DeM

Re: Big surprise on server 1

Post by DeM »

Rx server= rx maps...

Juts play in another server miko.. siege uk/ig uk/combo uk/and now nw uk... There r alot of skilled players... just kill the noobs from here dont have more fun...

btw i liked the server with alot of nw/ig maps thx :cow5 :cow5
=(V)=_The_Greek_
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)=_The_Greek_ »

In a way, the NW/IG players brought this upon themselves. We put non-RX maps in our effort to make everyone happy, but some people didn't appreciate that. Whenever 3-4 people were present on the server who like NW/IG maps, they would vote these maps again and again and again, one after the other. They would empty the server and then finally they would also leave themselves. The ''RX players'' would distribute their votes over 3-4 different maps, but the ''non-RX players'' would just vote for one NW/IG map only. The result, even though the majority wanted to PLAY RX, the non-RX map would win.

It is an RX SERVER, and the fact that we have dedicated a column for NW/IG players is way more than any other server owner would do for you.
EvolutionZero
V.I.P.

Post by EvolutionZero »

have u tried setting the mapvote to accumulation mode? That may help, that way when ppl loose the vote, those that voted for a map that didnt win last time, gets an extra vote next time, only down side to it is u ether have to wait for everyone to vote, or for the timer to run out, no more majority closing it out. But i agree 100% that its a rx server and those that want to play something else once and a while can find plenty of servers out there that play that gamestyle, and then come back to play rx when they want.
Mikolaj
Forums Master

Post by Mikolaj »

Today big suprise on server 1 was and still is big lags(not only for me ) and switch system also broken few times i had situation In 1 team was 2 palyers in other team 0 players and was impossiblme to switch only way was get again to the game, but also !r or !b or !t were not working. Alos when was 2vs 0 players system try switch me to other team I only die all the time after few sec but I still was in same time :mad
sig made by Dash
=(V)=CandyMan
Forums Master

Post by =(V)=CandyMan »

Thanks for the report Miko. We'll look into it :)
Co-Leader of the Vulpine Mission branch(es) in War Thunder and Call of Duty.
My tags are: =VM19=Coty2255 and |VM|TH3 J0K3R

More games and divisions are coming soon...

=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi »

Mikolaj wrote:Today big suprise on server 1 was and still is big lags(not only for me ) and switch system also broken few times i had situation In 1 team was 2 palyers in other team 0 players and was impossiblme to switch only way was get again to the game, but also !r or !b or !t were not working. Alos when was 2vs 0 players system try switch me to other team I only die all the time after few sec but I still was in same time :mad

!R !B is not supposed to be working to stop people from being lame. The team switch and shuffle before the game starts and that's it. If people are being lame and going to spec balancing teams then joining the other should not be allowed and reported

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

oh the LAG will never get fixed because no one weill help me with it. Only one person has run a trace another couldn't. I need traces.

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
DeM

Post by DeM »

@miko
Also shots delay all weapons....idk if some mutator broke zp..
Mikolaj
Forums Master

Post by Mikolaj »

=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Mikolaj wrote:Today big suprise on server 1 was and still is big lags(not only for me ) and switch system also broken few times i had situation In 1 team was 2 palyers in other team 0 players and was impossiblme to switch only way was get again to the game, but also !r or !b or !t were not working. Alos when was 2vs 0 players system try switch me to other team I only die all the time after few sec but I still was in same time :mad

!R !B is not supposed to be working to stop people from being lame. The team switch and shuffle before the game starts and that's it. If people are being lame and going to spec balancing teams then joining the other should not be allowed and reported

Ok in my opinion it's bad idea but ok. But still is problem with !t as I said yesterday 2-3 times was situation- some players left and in my team were 2 players in other team were 0 players and server had problem with balance teams to make 1vs1 was 2 vs 0.

and yes this what dem wrote we feel like be no zp on the server but zp was still on so it was really weird, I'm not good with all this options settings etc but I just say what we felt but what really was the problem idk.
sig made by Dash
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

my problem is my 130 ping for no reason on the server. but since im the ONLY ONE who does traces to the server our host keeps thinking its my problem only and isn't doing a damn thing.

=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

Mikolaj wrote:
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:

Ok in my opinion it's bad idea but ok. But still is problem with !t as I said yesterday 2-3 times was situation- some players left and in my team were 2 players in other team were 0 players and server had problem with balance teams to make 1vs1 was 2 vs 0.

and yes this what dem wrote we feel like be no zp on the server but zp was still on so it was really weird, I'm not good with all this options settings etc but I just say what we felt but what really was the problem idk.
its always been this way. The only time it changed was when we were testing the server without cookies.
unless im not getting what you are trying to say,

=(V)=]v[yster
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)=]v[yster »

Yea sorry RJ I've been submitting reports to note times but not running traces.
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:guys I need trace routes when this issue occurs.

1.Go to Start > Run.
2.Type cmd and press the Enter key.
3. in the command box type: tracert 63.251.20.60

4. take a screen shot
5. post it here.
http://www.vulpinemission.com/viewtopic ... 422#p35422
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

without traces there is nothing that I can do. we are losing a shit ton of traffic. our rank has dropped to 11 and players simply aren't coming back. I couldn't even play yesterday the server was so bad. because no one is submitting traces our host keep blaming the issue on my home connection being the issue when its obviously not.

DeM

Post by DeM »

Change.
=(V)=]v[yster
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)=]v[yster »

Ran trace today. Server was playing well on my end until 6+ players joined then UT ran like 233mHz. Delayed shots and skipping RX's/players but ping was 60s. Ran first trace without being present in the server then ran second trace while in server spectating:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Server 1 - =(V)= R O C K E T - X8 - www.vulpinemission.com”