=(\/)=_\/3|\|0/\/\
Forums Master

Re: CTF-VM_StarWarsOpposingBases

Post by =(\/)=_\/3|\|0/\/\ »

=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:[quote="=(\/)=_\/3|\|0/\/\"]
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:[quote="=(\/)=_\/3|\|0/\/\"]
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:

i was thinking that or the grappling hook from chaos UT

but you know how it will go ... waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
Eh, that's how it's been for years, cry and stamp your feet until you got what you want

The way I see it is that 90% of the problems we used to have in the old days haven't really been fixed, just modified, people still fight for Rockets they still spawn kill, etc

I still think it's worth a test on server2
agreed id love to test.
if you can upload it relatively soon, i can test[/quote]

ill try tonight, but i have limited time so ill prolly want to play games lol[/quote]

Yeah I'm working on papers so don't rush or anything
=(V)=Kevster
Pilot First Class - Contributor

Post by =(V)=Kevster »

[quote="=(\/)=_\/3|\|0/\/\"]
=(V)=Kevster wrote:Don't tell anyone, but I'm looking to add-in the Matrix Mod to one of my maps, or mod an existing map and see how it goes. Might be a pretty interesting game with peeps hovering in the air shooting RX's! :laugh
One really interesting map I miss playing, which I can't name, was a map that was shaped like a hexagon, each of the 6 areas of the hexagon was it's own zone, you would always be walking in the ground when in each zone but when you looked into different zones, say from the bottom to the top, it looked like the person was standing on the ceiling[/quote]

Huh, hmm..not sure which one that is. Who knows, I may even have that map somewhere and don't even know it. I have so many map from the past. :omg-shocked
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi »

=(V)=Kevster wrote:[quote="=(\/)=_\/3|\|0/\/\"]
=(V)=Kevster wrote:Don't tell anyone, but I'm looking to add-in the Matrix Mod to one of my maps, or mod an existing map and see how it goes. Might be a pretty interesting game with peeps hovering in the air shooting RX's! :laugh
One really interesting map I miss playing, which I can't name, was a map that was shaped like a hexagon, each of the 6 areas of the hexagon was it's own zone, you would always be walking in the ground when in each zone but when you looked into different zones, say from the bottom to the top, it looked like the person was standing on the ceiling
Huh, hmm..not sure which one that is. Who knows, I may even have that map somewhere and don't even know it. I have so many map from the past. :omg-shocked[/quote]

I know this map CTF-MUFFIN-3HEXES-RENOVATED

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
=(\/)=_\/3|\|0/\/\
Forums Master

=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
One really interesting map I miss playing, which I can't name, was a map that was shaped like a hexagon, each of the 6 areas of the hexagon was it's own zone, you would always be walking in the ground when in each zone but when you looked into different zones, say from the bottom to the top, it looked like the person was standing on the ceiling
Huh, hmm..not sure which one that is. Who knows, I may even have that map somewhere and don't even know it. I have so many map from the past. :omg-shocked

I know this map CTF-MUFFIN-3HEXES-RENOVATED[/quote]

i don't think that's 3 hexes though, i know three hexes and the one im thinking of is not 3 hexes

the map literally is a hexagon, like the picture shown below and you can stand on each surface of the hexagon

it may very well be a octagon but im not sure

i think it was call Hexagonal or Octagonal
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
=(\/)=_\/3|\|0/\/\
Forums Master

[quote="=(\/)=_\/3|\|0/\/\"]
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:

I know this map CTF-MUFFIN-3HEXES-RENOVATED[/quote]

i don't think that's 3 hexes though, i know three hexes and the one im thinking of is not 3 hexes

the map literally is a hexagon, like the picture shown below and you can stand on each surface of the hexagon

it may very well be a octagon but im not sure

i think it was call Hexagonal or Octagonal[/quote]

@tha chef

Help me out here
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

ahh I think its an ROS map

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
=(\/)=_\/3|\|0/\/\
Forums Master

=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:ahh I think its an ROS map
You may be right, will have to question zerk
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

i've been on a mission to find all RX clan specific maps.

f117
ros
AE
ass
viper
i think i have all of hof's
sp1
slv clan maps

etc

tha chef
Forums Participant

Post by tha chef »

insert ros is not a clan troll comment here

cant remember the name of the map your talking about l33t but i think i played it on wings server a long time ago, it only had rx in it right?
=(\/)=_\/3|\|0/\/\
Forums Master

tha chef wrote:insert ros is not a clan troll comment here

cant remember the name of the map your talking about l33t but i think i played it on wings server a long time ago, it only had rx in it right?
it may have only had rx in it, i think it may have had the shock rifle though too.
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

its not the one with the RoS members in it?

I was going through the maps list and wondering why there are literally at least 50 amazing rx maps not played ever :*(

=(\/)=_\/3|\|0/\/\
Forums Master

=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:its not the one with the RoS members in it?

I was going through the maps list and wondering why there are literally at least 50 amazing rx maps not played ever :*(
implement a block on maps so they can't be played until 'x' number of has passed, it's annoying to play 3 different versions of the same map over and over again
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

I tried that and guess what... Waaaaaaaah LOL!!!

:cow:

=(V)=SILVER_FOX
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)=SILVER_FOX »

=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:I tried that and guess what... Waaaaaaaah LOL!!!

lolololol

sig by =(V)=DASH
=(\/)=_\/3|\|0/\/\
Forums Master

=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:I tried that and guess what... Waaaaaaaah LOL!!!

I'd say set it at like 5 maps, that way at least you u don't same the same map twice in a single hour

Return to “Projects in Progress & Feedback”