Twat... now a MOM??? HI EVERYONE!!!

=(V)=Rurik
Pilot First Class

Re: Twat... now a MOM??? HI EVERYONE!!!

Post by =(V)=Rurik »

Hello. Congratulations for the baby!
ImageSignature by =(V)=D/\SH!

Jeg har ingenting, men jeg har alt når jeg har deg.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Image Image
NyteBlayDe
Forums Master

Post by NyteBlayDe »

About Dammned time ,Waffle ,Glad to see you back. :hi-wave
Congrats for the baby.

Take care of your baby and your self Twat.
Signature made by =(V)=D/\SH
=(V)=Mar
Colonel

Post by =(V)=Mar »

Zachary wrote:Welcome back to the forums, congratulations on the baby girl.
^ :thumbup
=(V)=Revenge
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)=Revenge »

Congrats on the baby girl! I always enjoyed playing with you in game, you have skills. I welcome you back even if you were gone for a few months. Can't blame you for not joining again for the rude welcome. Your right, haters will be haters.
GIVE THEM NOTHING! BUT TAKE FROM THEM EVERYTHING!
=(V)=Nevaeh
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)=Nevaeh »

^^^^amennnnn :thumbup :peace
happy_go_lucky
Forums Elite

Post by happy_go_lucky »

Waffle, I still think you're fake. I bet you're not even a girl. ;-)
=(\/)=_\/3|\|0/\/\
Forums Master

Post by =(\/)=_\/3|\|0/\/\ »

L33t wrote:oh and pics or it didn't happen
=(V)=Gladiator
Forums Master

Post by =(V)=Gladiator »

happy_go_lucky wrote:Waffle, I still think you're fake. I bet you're not even a girl. ;-)
Well Happy, as for your, you aren't a person, aren't you?

Awesome sig made by FTB Gurl~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Johan Cruijf: "Every disadvantage has it's advantage."

<=(V)=Cownage; Moo!>
Nyx
Forums Master

Post by Nyx »

don't listen to this guy he's a really bad troll
happy_go_lucky
Forums Elite

Post by happy_go_lucky »

She knows I'm just teasing.. I think.. :-/
=(V)=Boyzel
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)=Boyzel »

Hey Twat! Glad to see your back and now with an addition, congregations!! In Pie defense, we as a clan have had some people that we love and care about disappear on us. We had others quit and pull the rug and our hearts out from underneath us. We have gone through a bunch of crap lately. An unfortunate death, a backstabbing.... I myself am glad to find out that you are ok, and didn't fall to some horrible fate. See even though this is a game, we are still a community, we may not live next door to each other, but because we chat on here and in teamspeak we start to know and to care about each other. Yes Twat, there are some that thought you were a creation of someone who was bored and that you were not who you say you were. You left so abruptly and without a trace, not that you owed us anything, there are some, myself included who were worried about you. Me, I hope it’s true and you now have been blessed with a little one and I'm glad to see you back and look forward to kicking your ass in the server again...
Last edited by =(V)=Boyzel on Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
=(V)=CandyMan
Forums Master

Post by =(V)=CandyMan »

=(V)=Boyzel wrote:Hey Twat! Glad to see your back and now with an addition, congregations!! In Pie defense, we as a clan have had some people that we love and care about disappear on us. We had others quit and pull the rug and our hearts out from underneath us. We have gone through a bunch of crap lately. An unfortunate death, a backstabbing.... I myself am glad to find out that you are ok, and didn't fall to some horrible fate. See even though this is a game, we are still a community, we may not live next door to each other, but because we chat on here and in teamspeak we start to know and to care about each other. Yes Twat, there are some that thought you were a creation of someone who was bored and that you were not who you say you were. You left so abruptly and without a trace, not that you owed us anything, their we some, myself included who were worried about you. Me, I hope it’s true and you now have been blessed with a little one and I'm glad to see you back and look forward to kicking your ass in the server again...
You said it best Boyzel, thank you.
Co-Leader of the Vulpine Mission branch(es) in War Thunder and Call of Duty.
My tags are: =VM19=Coty2255 and |VM|TH3 J0K3R

More games and divisions are coming soon...

=(V)=Mar
Colonel

Post by =(V)=Mar »

=(V)=CandyMan wrote:
=(V)=Boyzel wrote:Hey Twat! Glad to see your back and now with an addition, congregations!! In Pie defense, we as a clan have had some people that we love and care about disappear on us. We had others quit and pull the rug and our hearts out from underneath us. We have gone through a bunch of crap lately. An unfortunate death, a backstabbing.... I myself am glad to find out that you are ok, and didn't fall to some horrible fate. See even though this is a game, we are still a community, we may not live next door to each other, but because we chat on here and in teamspeak we start to know and to care about each other. Yes Twat, there are some that thought you were a creation of someone who was bored and that you were not who you say you were. You left so abruptly and without a trace, not that you owed us anything, their we some, myself included who were worried about you. Me, I hope it’s true and you now have been blessed with a little one and I'm glad to see you back and look forward to kicking your ass in the server again...
Best post on thread :thumbup
happy_go_lucky
Forums Elite

Post by happy_go_lucky »

Well said, Boyzel.

Glad you're doing ok, Waffle.
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi »

=(V)=Mar wrote:
=(V)=CandyMan wrote:
Best post on thread :thumbup

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!

Return to “General Discussion”