=(V)iper='s History to RX and UT99

General spam that should not be elsewhere.
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

Re: =(V)iper='s History to RX and UT99

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi »

BIG_JAKE-}X{_{HoF} wrote:Picked up my first copy of Unreal back in 98 and played it for a little bit on my Gateway 133.(LOL) Didnt like it much and stopped playing for a while. Got married in 94 and moved with my wife to Sunnyvale, CA where I met my buddy Rob who handed me a game. Unreal Tournament. Said I have a different version, This is the second part. I loaded it up on my new Gateway 166 with a VOODOO 5500 video card and haven't stopped since. Played with a clan called {Divinia} where I met a lot of cool people. My first screen name was Chris..LOL then moved on to AssKicker, which I wasnt! Then I came across a server called Mortality. It's where the RX started and I learned how to fly. Had a lot of fun for a few years and became great friends with Ed {FrAgEd} James {GameGod} and the list goes on. Eventually we started the }x{ clan as a joke. We ended up having Clan wars on Saturday nights for a few years. It was a blast. End up changing my name to {BIG_JAKE} It was my dogs name. Spent many hours Testing and helping Ed perfect the RX. Start on Friday night and end Sunday night. Not sure how the Hell we did it. After a long run on Mortality Ed closed the server down because of the Dot Com crash. We both lost our jobs and Ed couldn't host the server from his house anymore. Then at some point in time, Nate }cseckmate{ Took over Mortality and changed the server name to Evolution. That lasted a few years. Then met this guy Lort-Bruno who I helped teach how to fly the RX and a few tips on running a server. Months go by and we shut down Evolution. lort finds me playing on Rosebum and asked if I would come play on his RX server? Played on the {Wings} server for a while until Lort shut it down. Then joined {HoF} and here I am. Started playing UT in my early 30's and now I'm 50. I'm sure I left a lot out. Many all night games and a pissed off wife. Couldn't ask for a better game. :weed

believe it or not I used to play with you on mortality and thanks for posting it because I could never remember the name. then died eventually then RB came up F117 HOF wings etc.. and of course my server in 2002 which no one played on LOL its where i met chopper

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
BIG_JAKE-}X{_{HoF}
Forums Elite

Post by BIG_JAKE-}X{_{HoF} »

Ed and I helped Mike out many times getting Rosebums up and running. That was so long ago..Good times!
Why run, you will only die tired!
Stealth
Forums Master

Post by Stealth »

Nice! :goodluck

The Feathered Snake... and the Texas Cobra... rules... :thumbup

:cool

Return to “Spam for fun”