CTF-VM_ChronicZen2017MOD

=(V)=Kevster
Pilot First Class - Contributor

CTF-VM_ChronicZen2017MOD

Post by =(V)=Kevster »

Changed out the textures and music, then added two more RX's to each base. Also added the "fleshbomb" rifle for some additional action. Added some jump boots as well. Should be interesting. Map is NOT on the server yet, but will be soon. I have to compress the maps files and put everything into a package for RJ to upload.

[youtube]w-OoJwZezOc[/youtube]

:vmrocks
=(V)=Pie
Pilot First Class

Re: CTF-VM_ChronicZen2017MOD

Post by =(V)=Pie »

Love the texture change.. While I enjoy that song on its own, I don't feel like it suits the map.

The jump boots seem redundant without anywhere truly viable to jump to.

Fleshbomb rifle could be a good addition or an excuse for massive spawnkill.

Signature by Dash. Thank you!
=(\/)=_\/3|\|0/\/\
Forums Master

Post by =(\/)=_\/3|\|0/\/\ »

Flashbombs no different from the insta
=(V)=Kevster

Post by =(V)=Kevster »

=(V)=Pie wrote:Love the texture change.. While I enjoy that song on its own, I don't feel like it suits the map.

The jump boots seem redundant without anywhere truly viable to jump to.

Fleshbomb rifle could be a good addition or an excuse for massive spawnkill.
Hi Pie

There are three CCR songs in this map. Since the video was short, you didn't hear the other two. Depending on the map, I add jump boots to aid in your escape. In most cases, I don't add them to gain access to anything, but rather to help maneuver out of the line of fire. They come in surprisingly handy. You get shot with the Fleshbomb gun and it turns you into a skeleton. I like the effect. As for the carnage, like you said, it can go either way, but can't be any worse that RX damage. IDK, I'll let peeps try it out. We'll see how it goes. I'm flexible. I can always change things in the map. :thumbup
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi »

jump boots is great for jump fire defense especially one 6 bridges

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
=(V)=CandyMan
Forums Master

Post by =(V)=CandyMan »

Woo, another CZ map :D
Co-Leader of the Vulpine Mission branch(es) in War Thunder and Call of Duty.
My tags are: =VM19=Coty2255 and |VM|TH3 J0K3R

More games and divisions are coming soon...

NyteBlayDe
Forums Master

Post by NyteBlayDe »

=(V)=Joker wrote:Woo, another CZ map :D
Damn man ,It looks better than the other versions of CZ ,I liked the textures and that Flash bombs rifle is a sexy thing to add :biggrin
I'm sure Leet will be satisfied and pleased because of that rifle! :approvecool

Great job ,Kev! I hope to see it soon on the server.
Signature made by =(V)=D/\SH
=(V)=Mar
Colonel

Post by =(V)=Mar »

Will that rifle work with Zeroping?

-Zeroping replaces the weapons (Sniper,Enforcer) dunno if it will replace that one.
EvolutionZero
V.I.P.

Post by EvolutionZero »

i think i just found ur purpose for joining a regular weapons clan, to infect them with our old style of play, right? :thumbup . I may have to join in for this map to use the good old fleshbomb. Not as good of as a binslayer, but ill take it :smile . Ive nvr ran zeroping in regular weapons mode myself, but in theory it shouldnt have an issue with this gun being added in, but it might. I know theres 1 map in the rx community, its a lego/extended version of barn(burner), and has slv, eightball and infinity rifle pickups and none of those r zeroping (granted idk if it runs that way on ur server, if u even have it). Also the rx isnt a zeroping weapon and u guys got it working, so in theory, not an issue.
=(V)=Mar
Colonel

Post by =(V)=Mar »

EvolutionZero wrote:i think i just found ur purpose for joining a regular weapons clan, to infect them with our old style of play, right? . I may have to join in for this map to use the good old fleshbomb. Not as good of as a binslayer, but ill take it
If you could resurrect binslayer, it would be awesome. :cow5
EvolutionZero wrote:Ive nvr ran zeroping in regular weapons mode myself, but in theory it shouldnt have an issue with this gun being added in, but it might. I know theres 1 map in the rx community, its a lego/extended version of barn(burner), and has slv, eightball and infinity rifle pickups and none of those r zeroping (granted idk if it runs that way on ur server, if u even have it). Also the rx isnt a zeroping weapon and u guys got it working, so in theory, not an issue.
It depends, Zeroping only replaces sniper(or enforcer) if it extends the default one. Many of binslayer weapons are not affected, but not all. For example there is a rifle in ColaWars that should fire green laser and have an explosion effect, but zeroping replaces it with a default one.
EvolutionZero
V.I.P.

Post by EvolutionZero »

=(V)=Mar wrote: It depends, Zeroping only replaces sniper(or enforcer) if it extends the default one. Many of binslayer weapons are not affected, but not all. For example there is a rifle in ColaWars that should fire green laser and have an explosion effect, but zeroping replaces it with a default one.

ah ok, good to know :)
=(V)=Mar wrote: If you could resurrect binslayer, it would be awesome. :cow5
ya but itll nvr happen, this game is on its last leg, no one cares to play low gravity gametypes anymore, not even in the new ut. There r alot of good gamestypes that need to make a return but wont, like lgi and rocket jump. imo ppl arent skilled enough to handle the extra dimension that is low gravity and insanely fast pace action, they need to keep ppl grounded in order to hit them. I mean obviously every gametype takes a certain set of skills, but very little amount of ppl have the skills to play the fun stuff anymore. FTB still plays binslayer in 99 every friday night, but being the realistic person i am, i wouldnt call their 6-8 ppl they have, keeping the gametype alive. Oh well.
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi »

I agree a lot of ppl used to like that type of play, but for me I never liked low grav.. ever.

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
=(V)=Kevster

Post by =(V)=Kevster »

This is the first clan that I've been a member of that's RX. The other clans like TTS, TUC and TDC, were low gravity and had high powered machine guns and rifles, most of which, I modded for them. I still have all of the guns we used. We also had a sniper server with TTS and TUC. So if we ever decide to try something along side, or a mix, we can use these weapons. If I can remember how to mod them again, (been many years since I modded weapons), I could even change the weapons' names and graphics from TTS, TUC or TDC. :thumbup
=(V)=CandyMan
Forums Master

Post by =(V)=CandyMan »

=(V)=Kevster wrote:This is the first clan that I've been a member of that's RX. The other clans like TTS, TUC and TDC, were low gravity and had high powered machine guns and rifles, most of which, I modded for them. I still have all of the guns we used. We also had a sniper server with TTS and TUC. So if we ever decide to try something along side, or a mix, we can use these weapons. If I can remember how to mod them again, (been many years since I modded weapons), I could even change the weapons' names and graphics from TTS, TUC or TDC. :thumbup
A Sniper Server, hmm... =(V)= Camping Sniper Server... Could be a different style and game play for us, and instead of redeemers, throw in an RX.
Co-Leader of the Vulpine Mission branch(es) in War Thunder and Call of Duty.
My tags are: =VM19=Coty2255 and |VM|TH3 J0K3R

More games and divisions are coming soon...

=(V)=Kevster

Post by =(V)=Kevster »

=(V)=Joker wrote:
=(V)=Kevster wrote:This is the first clan that I've been a member of that's RX. The other clans like TTS, TUC and TDC, were low gravity and had high powered machine guns and rifles, most of which, I modded for them. I still have all of the guns we used. We also had a sniper server with TTS and TUC. So if we ever decide to try something along side, or a mix, we can use these weapons. If I can remember how to mod them again, (been many years since I modded weapons), I could even change the weapons' names and graphics from TTS, TUC or TDC. :thumbup
A Sniper Server, hmm... =(V)= Camping Sniper Server... Could be a different style and game play for us, and instead of redeemers, throw in an RX.
Exactly. Might be pretty cool. :peace

Return to “Completed Maps”