Spawnkilling and the two biggest lamers...

DeM

Re: Spawnkilling and the two biggest lamers...

Post by DeM »

KICK VOTES ARE THERE.....

If vote kick me i will leave and dont back more....
speaking for the others campers/defenders!!!!
=(\/)=_\/3|\|0/\/\
Forums Master

Post by =(\/)=_\/3|\|0/\/\ »

=(V)=Chopper wrote:Yup... there's the key thing... ANYONE and EVERYONE can do it... nothing special about it.
if there's nothing special about it then why does it merit so much attention as seen through these 8 pages of posts, arguments, and the re-application of spawn protection to the server???

everyone dealt with it in the past when it was at it's worst and now it's not nearly even half as bad but everyone has some bone to pick with it
Zachary
Forums Elite

Post by Zachary »

L33t wrote:
=(V)=Chopper wrote:Yup... there's the key thing... ANYONE and EVERYONE can do it... nothing special about it.
if there's nothing special about it then why does it merit so much attention as seen through these 8 pages of posts, arguments, and the re-application of spawn protection to the server???

everyone dealt with it in the past when it was at it's worst and now it's not nearly even half as bad but everyone has some bone to pick with it

:rofl
CockSmoker
Forums Master

Post by CockSmoker »

Because it's real simple... people are intentionally laming the hell out of some specific maps and making things LESS enjoyable for some of the people who come to play CTF... not DM or do something that requires NO SKILL other than sitting at the enemy base and blasting unarmed enemies like the chicken shits they are.

Oh but wait, when it starts happening to them in revenge then they start complaining... interesting.
=(\/)=_\/3|\|0/\/\
Forums Master

=(V)=Chopper wrote:Because it's real simple... people are intentionally laming the hell out of some specific maps and making things LESS enjoyable for some of the people who come to play CTF... not DM or do something that requires NO SKILL other than sitting at the enemy base and blasting unarmed enemies like the chicken shits they are.

Oh but wait, when it starts happening to them in revenge then they start complaining... interesting.
Oh please... yeah it is CTF, but it is RX-CTF meaning the RX plays a major part in the game... and what better way to play a major part in the game by severely limiting the enemy teams access to their supply of rx? less rx in the air, less people able to get to your base to grab your flag, less struggle for your team in offense and defense...

i mean seriously, if spawn killing is such a fatal flaw and a tragedy why do mappers still make maps in such a way that the act itself is supported by the layouts and designs of the maps? isn't this an easy fix by having individuals spawn in a room where they can have easy access to their armory of rx with no hassle and spawn at random points within their base so that any enemies hiding in their base won't be able to predict the location of any spawn? to put it simply, it's part of the game, it's supported by the way maps are designed and how the rx was designed and has evolved up to the current version
=(V)=CandyMan
Forums Master

Post by =(V)=CandyMan »

It's going to happen regardless, just got to have some restraint against it.
Co-Leader of the Vulpine Mission branch(es) in War Thunder and Call of Duty.
My tags are: =VM19=Coty2255 and |VM|TH3 J0K3R

More games and divisions are coming soon...

=(V)=F5

Post by =(V)=F5 »

:rofl Press F5 to see what spawn-killing looks like :rofl
=(V)=Boyzel
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)=Boyzel »

L33t wrote:
=(V)=Chopper wrote:Because it's real simple... people are intentionally laming the hell out of some specific maps and making things LESS enjoyable for some of the people who come to play CTF... not DM or do something that requires NO SKILL other than sitting at the enemy base and blasting unarmed enemies like the chicken shits they are.

Oh please... yeah it is CTF, but it is RX-CTF meaning the RX plays a major part in the game... and what better way to play a major part in the game by severely limiting the enemy teams access to their supply of rx? less rx in the air, less people able to get to your base to grab your flag, less struggle for your team in offense and defense...

i mean seriously, if spawn killing is such a fatal flaw and a tragedy why do mappers still make maps in such a way that the act itself is supported by the layouts and designs of the maps? isn't this an easy fix by having individuals spawn in a room where they can have easy access to their armory of rx with no hassle and spawn at random points within their base so that any enemies hiding in their base won't be able to predict the location of any spawn? to put it simply, it's part of the game, it's supported by the way maps are designed and how the rx was designed and has evolved up to the current version
Agreed
I think were over thinking this! With the translocater on the server it makes it alot harder just to spawn kill. Spawn killing is a tactic, It can be overcome. Part of the game, Always been a part.... As a matter of fact I love the challange and the feeling when I break it and kill the spawn killer! :hunter
=(V)=F5

Post by =(V)=F5 »

=(V)=Boyzel wrote:
L33t wrote:

Agreed
I think were over thinking this! With the translocater on the server it makes it alot harder just to spawn kill. Spawn killing is a tactic, It can be overcome. Part of the game, Always been a part.... As a matter of fact I love the challange and the feeling when I break it and kill the spawn killer! :hunter

Bingo!!!!! We have a winner. Somebody who gets it. :thumbup
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi »

leave your trans in base then walk out let them waste missile and trans back

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
=(\/)=_\/3|\|0/\/\
Forums Master

=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:leave your trans in base then walk out let them waste missile and trans back
Zachary....
=(V)=CandyMan
Forums Master

Post by =(V)=CandyMan »

L33t wrote:
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:leave your trans in base then walk out let them waste missile and trans back
Zachary....
That and it works! You know how many times I locked a missile onto that punk and that SOB trans back and I wasted it? Has me ranting sometimes and he's heard me do it before too.
Co-Leader of the Vulpine Mission branch(es) in War Thunder and Call of Duty.
My tags are: =VM19=Coty2255 and |VM|TH3 J0K3R

More games and divisions are coming soon...

=(V)=]v[yster
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)=]v[yster »

We have all cussed out Zachary with love.
ZodiaK
Forums Master

Post by ZodiaK »

Can we get something new to talk about?

Return to “General Discussion”