New Map From Kevster - Currently Unnamed

=(V)=~Sean~
Pilot First Class

Re: New Map From Kevster - Currently Unnamed

Post by =(V)=~Sean~ »

That's cool, Kev... I think from watching the early release vid, looks like this will be above the flags ?

~ Don't Let The Bastards Drag You Down ~
SuperHex
Forums Elite

Post by SuperHex »

=(V)=Kevster wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:07 pm
=(V)=SuperHex wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:44 pm I'm in the clan pls include me :c
Got ya hex :peace

The pic with the girl with the glowing eyes is the one you want me to use?
the enchantress from the movie suicide squad fuck yea
=(V)=Boyzel
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)=Boyzel »

just look at the forums and you can see when they lasted posted.
=(V)=BloodyRabbit
Co-Leader

Post by =(V)=BloodyRabbit »

=(V)=Kevster wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:23 pm What do you think about this for a group sig pic in my new map - collage if you will? I realized after I made this, that I forgot Venom. I'm sure I forgot others as well. Sorry about that Venom. I can fix that, but just wanted to see what everyone might think about something along this design, embedded in my new map.
:hi-wave But I have no sig =P Cool image!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:16 am WTF I shot this twat-a-potamus and he didn't die!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:01 am wtf lag is that!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:31 am I cant believe i have to waste my time on this
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:44 pm During the Cold War, the U.S. considered airdropping enormous condoms labeled "Medium" on the Soviets
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:36 am A free picture of DEEZ NUTZ
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:12 pm bahaha this is great news
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:33 pm how about we mute the entire server then all you can do is play or rage quit.
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:02 am FML im old and chics don't check me out anymore
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:49 pm BloodyRabbit is the sexiest man alive!! (Rubs nipples)

Oh RJ, the things you say. This is worth the super long sig :laugh :vmrocks

=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi »

we need an active player roll call. If you want to be included in maps you need to be here and show face.

edit: you have non clan members in there?

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
NyteBlayDe
Forums Master

Post by NyteBlayDe »

=(\/)=_\/3|\|0/\/\ wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:26 pm Make one titled vm forever or something like that. Have our names and player models in the walls like they did with that old ros map.

Then put a grave in some far off corner of the map that says "here lies choppers hopes and dreams"

And make it so that when you jump in the grave you die and it spams the message "chopper sucks" on all players screens

Also, unban chopper and make this map the only playable map on the server for a week so we just have non stop spamming of that message and watch him rage so hard
This is the best post i've ever read :biggrin

Good one ,Kev. If it's not gonna be a problem to you ,I think adding IG will make it even better besides the RX since there will be no other weapons!
=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:33 am :hi-wave But I have no sig =P Cool image!
We can put this one as Rabbit's signature :biggrin
Signature made by =(V)=D/\SH
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

=(V)=NyteBlayDe wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:36 am
=(\/)=_\/3|\|0/\/\ wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:26 pm Make one titled vm forever or something like that. Have our names and player models in the walls like they did with that old ros map.

Then put a grave in some far off corner of the map that says "here lies choppers hopes and dreams"

And make it so that when you jump in the grave you die and it spams the message "chopper sucks" on all players screens

Also, unban chopper and make this map the only playable map on the server for a week so we just have non stop spamming of that message and watch him rage so hard

Good one ,Kev. If it's not gonna be a problem to you ,I think adding IG will make it even better besides the RX since there will be no other weapons!
=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:33 am :hi-wave But I have no sig =P Cool image!
idk how i missed that post! :laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
=(V)=BloodyRabbit
Co-Leader

Post by =(V)=BloodyRabbit »

Oh god... LoL!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:16 am WTF I shot this twat-a-potamus and he didn't die!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:01 am wtf lag is that!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:31 am I cant believe i have to waste my time on this
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:44 pm During the Cold War, the U.S. considered airdropping enormous condoms labeled "Medium" on the Soviets
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:36 am A free picture of DEEZ NUTZ
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:12 pm bahaha this is great news
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:33 pm how about we mute the entire server then all you can do is play or rage quit.
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:02 am FML im old and chics don't check me out anymore
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:49 pm BloodyRabbit is the sexiest man alive!! (Rubs nipples)

Oh RJ, the things you say. This is worth the super long sig :laugh :vmrocks

=(V)=Kevster
Pilot First Class - Contributor

Post by =(V)=Kevster »

=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:06 am we need an active player roll call. If you want to be included in maps you need to be here and show face.

edit: you have non clan members in there?
NOTE: Only included Miko for example purposes. Once I have an accurate active roster, which I currently do not have, I will include only our clan members. :thumbup
=(V)=Kevster

Post by =(V)=Kevster »

=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:07 pm

I have no problem with adding the IG, but I promised RJ, the return of the Mac 10. There will be other weapons in there, like high-powered machine guns that you may not have seen before. There's going to be a ton of weapon choices in this map. Gonna be some fire fight, that's all I can say! :peace
=(V)=Kevster

Post by =(V)=Kevster »

=(V)=Kevster wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:46 pm

I have no problem with adding the IG, but I promised RJ, the return of the Mac 10 too. So, you'll have multiple flavors of the Mac 10. There will be other weapons in there, like high-powered machine guns that you may not have seen before. There's going to be a ton of weapon choices in this map. Gonna be some fire fight, that's all I can say! :peace
=(V)=Kevster

Post by =(V)=Kevster »

=(V)=Kevster wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:48 pm
=(V)=Kevster wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:46 pm

I have no problem with adding the IG, but I promised RJ, the return of the Mac 10 too. So, you'll have multiple flavors of the Mac 10. There will be other weapons in there, like high-powered machine guns that you may not have seen before. There's going to be a ton of weapon choices in this map. As I mentioned previously, I can make an "IG Only" version as well. Gonna be some fire fight, that's all I can say! :peace
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

dont worry about my stuff go for what the majority wants ;)

=(V)=Kevster

Post by =(V)=Kevster »

=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:47 pm dont worry about my stuff go for what the majority wants ;)
I'm just gonna make two versions. One for all my crazy weapons and the other for those who enjoy IG only. It's quite easy to do and keeps everyone happy. I'll just name the IG version appropriately. :cool
=(V)=CandyMan
Forums Master

Post by =(V)=CandyMan »

I got a better idea, REMOVE THE IG FROM OUR SERVERS AND WATCH THOSE WHO "THINK" THEY ARE GOOD, CRUMBLE.
Co-Leader of the Vulpine Mission branch(es) in War Thunder and Call of Duty.
My tags are: =VM19=Coty2255 and |VM|TH3 J0K3R

More games and divisions are coming soon...

Return to “Projects in Progress & Feedback”