CITE 4v4 Ladders

=(V)=CandyMan
Forums Master

CITE 4v4 Ladders

Post by =(V)=CandyMan »

Who here is interested in participating in the 4v4 Camping in the Extreme Ladders? If you're interested and a veteran of how it's played and such, great and you can help me and a few other's teach those who aren't used to the game style on what to do and such.

I want to get at least 8 players, 4 player who will be there every Sunday to participate in the matches (or whenever the scheduled matches are) and 4 for backup, just in case one of the other 4 want to sit out or can't make it, we can even switch off every week (after the new comers learn the game play).

If we get the interest, I can possibly ask the admins of the CITE ladders for their server set up and if RJ wants and can, he can make a privatized server specifically for those who are participating in the ladders. This server can be used for training, learning of new maps, etc.

I would rather make a VM team so we can try to branch off into the Sniping Community and be part of UT99 in more ways than we are now. And, like I said in a previous post, you do not have to be part of VM to be part of the team, in fact, as a team, we'll create our unique name up and special tag for the matches (this is an option, we don't necessarily have to do this).

If we get more than 8 participants, great, if not, I want at least 8.

I'm game, if you are, drop a comment below :D

Also, TS3 is a must during these matches and such. You must have it and must be willing to communicate, after all, this is a team based game and the only way we have any chance of winning is by communication. Talking is better than typing (unless you want to take 5 seconds to type it out and risk yourself getting killed and/or risking the loss for the whole team).

I do not expect us to win, at least all the time but let's try to at least make that our goal :D
Co-Leader of the Vulpine Mission branch(es) in War Thunder and Call of Duty.
My tags are: =VM19=Coty2255 and |VM|TH3 J0K3R

More games and divisions are coming soon...

=(V)=Pie
Pilot First Class

Re: CITE 4v4 Ladders

Post by =(V)=Pie »

I've been having the BIGGEST urge to play Sniper, but the servers are never populated, so I would absolutely LOVE to be apart of this!

Signature by Dash. Thank you!
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi »

=(V)=Pie wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:55 pm I've been having the BIGGEST urge to play Sniper, but the servers are never populated, so I would absolutely LOVE to be apart of this!
you try our current sniper? pretty dope if u ask me

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
=(V)=CandyMan
Forums Master

Post by =(V)=CandyMan »

=(V)=Pie wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:55 pm I've been having the BIGGEST urge to play Sniper, but the servers are never populated, so I would absolutely LOVE to be apart of this!
<3
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:19 pm
I've been on it, just for a few seconds. What kind of sniper is it? Run and Gun? Freestyle? The reason I'm asking is because the map that I was in, is more of a Camping map, rather than a Run and Gun/Freestyle.

=(V)=Aimless
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)=Aimless »

The SoP and DOU sniper/camper servers are populated all the time along with our sniper server. I've been playing with Chilihead, Teaok, and Borsch almost every weekend from the old }PsT{ clan. I'm bbgun btw..aka Mashgotme's son I use to be in }PsT{ with you. I could pass you on teamspeak info to you if you would like. :thumbup
Image :sign-hijacked
=(V)=~Sean~
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)=~Sean~ »

=(V)=CandyMan wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:47 pm
<3
I've been on it, just for a few seconds. What kind of sniper is it? Run and Gun? Freestyle? The reason I'm asking is because the map that I was in, is more of a Camping map, rather than a Run and Gun/Freestyle.
RJ set it up as a "Whatever style you want to play" server. Do what you want, and no one can say "That's not allowed here.'

~ Don't Let The Bastards Drag You Down ~
=(V)=CandyMan
Forums Master

Post by =(V)=CandyMan »

=(V)=~Sean~ wrote: Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:09 am
<3
RJ set it up as a "Whatever style you want to play" server. Do what you want, and no one can say "That's not allowed here.'
Good in my book then, maybe I'll throw the gauntlet down and challenge SOP to a match :P

=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

=(V)=CandyMan wrote: Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:18 am
=(V)=~Sean~ wrote: Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:09 am
<3
Good in my book then, maybe I'll throw the gauntlet down and challenge SOP to a match :P
i was hoping i could just use our current sniper as a template for the server you wanted.

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
=(V)=Pie
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)=Pie »

=(V)=Aimless wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:10 pm
The SoP and DOU sniper/camper servers are populated all the time along with our sniper server. I've been playing with Chilihead, Teaok, and Borsch almost every weekend from the old }PsT{ clan. I'm bbgun btw..aka Mashgotme's son I use to be in }PsT{ with you. I could pass you on teamspeak info to you if you would like. :thumbup
bbgun!! I miss PsT so much. I'd love the TS info if you don't mind sharing. I haven't touched UT in so long, but any time I tried to play Sniper, there wasn't much going on. I'll definitely have to check more now. =-]

Signature by Dash. Thank you!
=(V)=CandyMan
Forums Master

Post by =(V)=CandyMan »

Uhm, from what I read in the -=SoP=- facebook group, I guess Season 25 starts up September 9th, so we may not jump in until Season 26 starts.

=(V)=Muffin
Captain

Post by =(V)=Muffin »

I’m in. Just give me a heads up before we start via messenger or discord. Most days, I’m available before 4pm EST. I can work something out with my job if you guys would rather do evenings, provided we plan ahead.
=(V)=CandyMan
Forums Master

Post by =(V)=CandyMan »

=(V)=Muffin wrote: Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:03 pm I’m in. Just give me a heads up before we start via messenger or discord. Most days, I’m available before 4pm EST. I can work something out with my job if you guys would rather do evenings, provided we plan ahead.
If I remember correctly, the person who challenges us to a match, also decides the time. But they did a meeting just the other weekend and I have the recording, so when I get a chance, I'll listen to it.

=(V)=CandyMan
Forums Master

Post by =(V)=CandyMan »

Ok, well, the new season starts September 9th but that's too soon, in my opinion, for reasons like the teams and spreadsheet are already made up for this seasons with the teams that are participating.

The next season will start April of 2019, if people are still interested and have the time, we'll squeeze in and start whooping ass. In the meantime, I will attempt to grab the CITE setup and we'll make a privatized site, specifically for those who want to participate and/or join our team, so we can train (at least once a week).

We'll learn everything from positions in maps, build a strong teamwork ability, etc. Like I've stated before, the only way to win this is by verbal communication and teamwork. But, we'll definitely go over that, if we do participate in 2019, be advised we do have to have TS and you have to be on during the matches. For the time being, we can definitely use Discord for training.

Muffin, if you're down, I may need you to help me with color coordinating maps, I'll let you know more and what I mean when the time comes :)

Orion's***Belt
Forums Elite

Post by Orion's***Belt »

Back in the olden days, there were a few really good sniper servers and most of those featured BIG maps. In fact, one server was called something like BFM or something similar. When I ran my own sniper server, we used a ton of those large maps. I have quite a collection of them in storage in RAR archive files.
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

Orion's***Belt wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:10 am Back in the olden days, there were a few really good sniper servers and most of those featured BIG maps. In fact, one server was called something like BFM or something similar. When I ran my own sniper server, we used a ton of those large maps. I have quite a collection of them in storage in RAR archive files.
I can haz maps? I'll upload them all.

Return to “UT 99 Specific Discussion”