RX server question (Game play)

BIG_JAKE-}X{_{HoF}
Forums Elite

RX server question (Game play)

Post by BIG_JAKE-}X{_{HoF} »

I'm not the only one to notice this but when certain people hop on the server the game play degrades yet these individuals seem to show zero effect. A few of them ping around 200 to 250. I hit 200 and people and jets fly by multiple times or it shows them swim by. This goes on map after map until they leave. Once they leave there is always multiple comments how they can't even play or it's like your a noob playing for the first time. Some time it gets to point I have to go into Spec Mode because I can't even get out the base to play. They can have a low ping or hi ping and it still ruins the game.

The other thing that I'm noticing is the rapid fire and distant shooting of your disk. I will see KillerSpeed shoot his disk half way across a map or shoot it so fast that you can't see it. Quit a few people are doing it now. Back in the day there was hack for it and was wondering if it's starting to make a come back again. Like I said it's a select little group of people pulling off this shit.
Why run, you will only die tired!
=(V)=Stample
Co-Leader

Re: RX server question (Game play)

Post by =(V)=Stample »

A lot of players are starting to realize that you can shoot your translocator disk with an ig to make it fly farther, but that is nothing to report over. As for translocating quickly, some people can time it well, that's just the way it is. As for your first paragraph, i haven't managed to decipher what it is you are even trying to say, but ill get back to you if i ever figure it out.
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi »

WE used to have trans locator races back in the day. There are a few of us that are lightning fast with it. I'd love to start some races again :) with that said played RX yesterday and it was miserable. I ended up leaving because I was crying like a little girl in game. I legit hate the game play. I took my toxic ass out to the trash LOL

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
BIG_JAKE-}X{_{HoF}
Forums Elite

I know about shooting your disk with insta..done that one myself or you use your piston. As for the first sentence. When certain people join the server it causes game play to degrade like they are running a cheat or some kind of bot. When they leave the game for some people picks back up. Some will notice others won't. There's a few of us on Monsterhunt that notice it big time when certain people join..Lots of server crash's and the game slows down. Funny thing is some of these people are also RX players. The other night I was playing on the rx server and I was unstoppable for many maps then one person shows up and it was like I couldn't fight my way out of a wet paper sack. They stayed for a map or two then left. I go back to playing great again. Other people have noticed it. Not all people who play on the server belong to forum so there isn't always some one to pop on here and give there input. Am I accursing people of cheating? No, just pointing out what I see.
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi »

I feel like the game slows down when people join and that's ACE doing it's scans. Also If I join a game in progress that happens to be a spam map it takes a while for the lag to dissipate.

Trust me I cant stand when high pingers play explosions that are right next to us will kill me but not the player who was next to me and tossed their jet. It might be a Jet / explosion bug or simply they are not landing where the game shows me they are.

The other day I thought I saw someone fire two RX missiles from their jet while flying that was really sketchy, maybe by chance they picked up another jet just as they fire the first second one they picked up. Still had me scratching my head.

Anyway server is nearly dead. I cant stop people from purchasing cheats that bypass the latest version of ACE which is still doubtful as I have been monitoring the cheat sites and there is no bypass for ACE version 1.2 as of yet.

Code: Select all

Bypass
ACEv11f + ScreenShot Cleaner
ACEv11d + ScreenShot Cleaner
ACEv10h + ScreenShot Cleaner
ACEv10f + ScreenShot Cleaner
ACEv10e + ScreenShot Cleaner
ACEv09c + ScreenShot Cleaner
ACEv08h + ScreenShot Cleaner
ACEv08g + ScreenShot Cleaner
ACEv06q+ ScreenShot Cleaner
UTPure
AnthChecker

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
A^3
Forums Elite

Post by A^3 »

Haven't noticed anyone aimbotting while I play.
BIG_JAKE-}X{_{HoF}
Forums Elite

I get the Ace thing and always know when it is..This is totally different.

(Trust me I cant stand when high pingers play explosions that are right next to us will kill me but not the player who was next to me and tossed their jet. It might be a Jet / explosion bug or simply they are not landing where the game shows me they are.)

That right there pisses me off bigtime. Some one will blow themselves up but they dont die and everything around them does or the blast opens then expands a second time. That happens all day long or when there is a blast and it hangs there longer than it should or goes through walls, floors, ceiling. The old blast never did that. The one I hate the most is when your team blast you and you bounce across the screen and end up killing yourself. Never was an issue before or when you spawn and get blasted some where else..Spawn protection never used to do that, you stayed in one place.
=(V)=Kevster
Pilot First Class - Contributor

Post by =(V)=Kevster »

There are those who are, as Stample and RJ mentioned, that are just very good at using the translocator. I'm not one of them unfortunately LOL, but I have keen eyesight and I'm able to focus on where it lands when they do use it. That's would I recommend doing Jake. It'll take some doing, but it works for the most part.
=(V)=Stample
Co-Leader

Post by =(V)=Stample »

I haven't come across any players with suspicious aim since the newest version of ace was added, its doing its job.

The best thing you can do is use the report feature on players you find to be suspicious, and the admin team will look into it. Of course, it will be hard to take seriously after half of the reports are just my aliases.

Return to “UT 99 Specific Discussion”