Windows 11 & UT

=(V)=Kevster
Pilot First Class - Contributor

Windows 11 & UT

Post by =(V)=Kevster »

Hi Guys

For anyone who's been having trouble installing Windows 11 with Microsoft's ridiculous requirements, here's how to bypass it.

Use this link: GitHub

I now have it installed on several machines, including my gaming box. It runs smooth - better than Windows 10. I've had no trouble with it so far. It runs UT99 fine. The most obvious change, is in regard to the relocation of the start button. It's now in the center of your screen. Dialog boxes have rounded edges now, instead of the usual square ones. The desktop graphics and sounds, sort of mimic a Mac. I think that's what Microsoft was trying to do anyhow. Anyhow, like I said, if anyone encounters any issues installing it, because your BIOS doesn't support TPM (Trusted Platform Management) or your processor is not supported, or for any other reason? You should be able to circumvent Microsoft's bullshit requirements and experience Windows 11. :thumbup
=(V)=BloodyRabbit
Co-Leader

Re: Windows 11 & UT

Post by =(V)=BloodyRabbit »

Gracias
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:16 am WTF I shot this twat-a-potamus and he didn't die!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:01 am wtf lag is that!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:31 am I cant believe i have to waste my time on this
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:44 pm During the Cold War, the U.S. considered airdropping enormous condoms labeled "Medium" on the Soviets
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:36 am A free picture of DEEZ NUTZ
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:12 pm bahaha this is great news
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:33 pm how about we mute the entire server then all you can do is play or rage quit.
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:02 am FML im old and chics don't check me out anymore
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:49 pm BloodyRabbit is the sexiest man alive!! (Rubs nipples)

Oh RJ, the things you say. This is worth the super long sig :laugh :vmrocks

=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi »

yeah had to do this to install in our VMware lab. not upgrading yet. still 4 years of support on windows 10

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
=(V)=SILVER_FOX
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)=SILVER_FOX »

Nice ..have to go this route soon cause them customers will want the new shit as usual lol. Thing is.. 99% of pc's here wont meet the TPM requirement lol. But good thing for torrents already saw a modified Win 11 with TPM bypass :)

sig by =(V)=DASH
=(V)=Kevster

Post by =(V)=Kevster »

If you use my link for the download of the Windows 11 ISO, it runs a program that brings up a banner after the download and asks what type of install you'd like to do. So far, I've done all of mine, except for one, by retaining my files. The upgrade never burped. Has worked perfectly every time.
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

=(V)=SILVER_FOX wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 1:27 pm Nice ..have to go this route soon cause them customers will want the new shit as usual lol. Thing is.. 99% of pc's here wont meet the TPM requirement lol. But good thing for torrents already saw a modified Win 11 with TPM bypass :)
I would not bypass the checks to install windows 11. sure for yourself no problem, but I wouldn't do this on customer machines.

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
=(V)=SLAGG
Co-Leader

Post by =(V)=SLAGG »

:thumbup 👍🏼 Thanks
=(V)=~Sean~
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)=~Sean~ »

I successfully installed and validated Win 11 Pro today.

https://i.postimg.cc/rw0m0ZMn/why-not-w ... n-mark.png

UT99 with the 4.69 A and B patch looks like garbage, though. The main window is up and off to the left. I will figure it out. Not really a priority at the moment.

:idontknow

~ Don't Let The Bastards Drag You Down ~
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

=(V)=~Sean~ wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 4:20 pm I successfully installed and validated Win 11 Pro today.

UT99 with the 4.69 A and B patch looks like garbage, though. The main window is up and off to the left. I will figure it out. Not really a priority at the moment.

running just fine for me i did an in place upgrade from 10 - 11 took a huge performance hit though which is a known issue with nvme drives. Id love to use team viewer one day to see what you do to install ut99

=(V)=BloodyRabbit
Co-Leader

Post by =(V)=BloodyRabbit »

=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 7:35 pm
=(V)=~Sean~ wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 4:20 pm I successfully installed and validated Win 11 Pro today.

running just fine for me i did an in place upgrade from 10 - 11 took a huge performance hit though which is a known issue with nvme drives. Id love to use team viewer one day to see what you do to install ut99
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:16 am WTF I shot this twat-a-potamus and he didn't die!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:01 am wtf lag is that!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:31 am I cant believe i have to waste my time on this
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:44 pm During the Cold War, the U.S. considered airdropping enormous condoms labeled "Medium" on the Soviets
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:36 am A free picture of DEEZ NUTZ
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:12 pm bahaha this is great news
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:33 pm how about we mute the entire server then all you can do is play or rage quit.
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:02 am FML im old and chics don't check me out anymore
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:49 pm BloodyRabbit is the sexiest man alive!! (Rubs nipples)

Oh RJ, the things you say. This is worth the super long sig :laugh :vmrocks

=(V)=~Sean~
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)=~Sean~ »

^ this

=(V)=~Sean~
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)=~Sean~ »

^ "took a huge performance hit though which is a known issue with NVME drives"

There were issues with AMD too, which is what I have. My rig says it's compatible, blah blah....

I don't have time for this, and neither does anyone else.

This shit is getting tossed in the bin ... until they can realize we are not their "test subjects" or guinea pigs. eff them. Going back to 7/64 ASAP.
I have a paid key for Win7/64 Pro - If it "doesn't work anymore" it'll be Ubuntu 20.04 LTS.

eff all this horse manure.

Spoke to MS tech support - got two Indians - twice.... Call got dropped when it was supposed to be transferred. Last dude said "I am very sorry I cannot help you Sir." I have a paid Win10 Pro Key - dude was like "That's a generic key."

I was like "It is not my responsibility to adhere to anything. This Win 10 key is paid for. I got 2 hours into this, now. Thank you for your time, Sir."

Can I set fire to it all and blame it on Christmas lights when the Authorities show up ? :/

:pissonya

=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

=(V)=~Sean~ wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 11:13 pm ^ "took a huge performance hit though which is a known issue with NVME drives"

There were issues with AMD too, which is what I have. My rig says it's compatible, blah blah....

I don't have time for this, and neither does anyone else.

This shit is getting tossed in the bin ... until they can realize we are not their "test subjects" or guinea pigs. eff them. Going back to 7/64 ASAP.
I have a paid key for Win7/64 Pro - If it "doesn't work anymore" it'll be Ubuntu 20.04 LTS.

eff all this horse manure.

Spoke to MS tech support - got two Indians - twice.... Call got dropped when it was supposed to be transferred. Last dude said "I am very sorry I cannot help you Sir." I have a paid Win10 Pro Key - dude was like "That's a generic key."

I was like "It is not my responsibility to adhere to anything. This Win 10 key is paid for. I got 2 hours into this, now. Thank you for your time, Sir."

Can I set fire to it all and blame it on Christmas lights when the Authorities show up ? :/

:pissonya
Everything works amazing for me on multiple windows 10 and 2 windows 11 machines. I just noticed a small drive speed hit on 11 but that's my only issue.

=(V)=~Sean~
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)=~Sean~ »

Sorry for the rant. I am re-installing Win 11 Pro. I will give it another chance. If there are issues again, I will run with 10 Pro.

=(V)=Kevster

Post by =(V)=Kevster »

I've seen absolutely no issues with Windows 11 Pro. It runs great and boots way faster than Windows 10 does. Our IT partner has had no issues with adding what's called "Intune" for Windows 11 machines, adding them to Azure Active Directory either. Microsoft has been providing updates on a regular basis too. 👍

Return to “General Discussion”