RIP Cleopatra

EvolutionZero
V.I.P.

RIP Cleopatra

Post by EvolutionZero »

Not sure if Revenge ever posted on here about it, but i just heard from him tonight that Cleo past away about 2 years ago from cancer. I didnt know her too well, but as memory serves she and revenge joined vm somewhere between 5-10 years ago. I wasnt around much in rocket x at that time and have no idea how long they played afterwards, but i know a few people here probably remember her from way back before she joined up, if not after. Back when UT was popular i remember her being apart of the BinSlayer Rocket-X- crowd along with Vendetta. I know alot of the original FTB members were friends with her and she was one of the handful of people that Deth[cc) made a weapon specifically for (he made her her own translocator). She ran her own BinSlayer Rocket-X- server for a long time and i believe the clan i remember her being in the most was MaD or something like that, tho she was probably in UTA, RoA or HoA at some point too. She will be missed by many for sure.
=(V)=CandyMan
Forums Master

Re: RIP Cleopatra

Post by =(V)=CandyMan »

Around March 24, 2020 I gave her my new number and she replied, "Okay". I asked how are you and she replied, "sick all the time".

Mind you, I had a previous cell phone where we kept in contact, I knew she had cancer.

All I could say was I was sorry to her, because there was nothing more I could do but pray and that's all I did, day one...

April 8, 2020... I messaged her, asked how she was doing, especially with everything going on in the world (Covid) and with her cancer she needs to make sure she takes the proper procedures to protect herself. We had a teammate at our job (my previous employer) who also had cancer, that we stressed to him that he has to be careful as well. I told her, keep your head up, keep the faith, and praying as I do every night for you. Take care my dear, I hope to hear from you soon, have a good night.

No response.

May 14, 2020. How are you Cleo? No response.

Jul 31, 2020. Hello Cleo, it's been awhile since we last spoke. I do hope you're doing well, I pray every night for you. You cross my mind everyday. As far as me, work is okay, there are day I get depressed because of things that are going on in the world but I keep my faith and my head high and I keep moving forward. Hopefully someday I will hear from you and we could catch up on your end. Speak soon hun.

Aug 31, 2020. Hello Cleo, I hope you've been well and has been a long time. Sorry I only text at night, but please get in touch. Take care.

That was the last time I heard from her. March of 2020. I should've knew but how could I? I figured that maybe her number changed. She was a wonderful person who had a wonderful soul and she truly will be missed. I never stopped praying for you my dear, you were always in my thoughts and prayers. <3
Co-Leader of the Vulpine Mission branch(es) in War Thunder and Call of Duty.
My tags are: =VM19=Coty2255 and |VM|TH3 J0K3R

More games and divisions are coming soon...

=(V)=BloodyRabbit
Co-Leader

Post by =(V)=BloodyRabbit »

I'm sure we played together. I just can't recall. Good bye Cleopatra <3
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:16 am WTF I shot this twat-a-potamus and he didn't die!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:01 am wtf lag is that!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:31 am I cant believe i have to waste my time on this
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:44 pm During the Cold War, the U.S. considered airdropping enormous condoms labeled "Medium" on the Soviets
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:36 am A free picture of DEEZ NUTZ
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:12 pm bahaha this is great news
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:33 pm how about we mute the entire server then all you can do is play or rage quit.
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:02 am FML im old and chics don't check me out anymore
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:49 pm BloodyRabbit is the sexiest man alive!! (Rubs nipples)

Oh RJ, the things you say. This is worth the super long sig :laugh :vmrocks

=(V)=Kevster
Pilot First Class - Contributor

Post by =(V)=Kevster »

I think I remember playing with her. Just don't know when. It was a very long time ago. Very sorry to hear of her passing. God Bless her - RIP.
=(V)=~Sean~
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)=~Sean~ »

R.I.P.

~ Don't Let The Bastards Drag You Down ~
=(V)=SILVER_FOX
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)=SILVER_FOX »

:sigh :sigh :sigh :sigh :sigh

sig by =(V)=DASH