Are you all enjoying Spring ?

What are you all up to these days ?

:cow5

~ Don't Let The Bastards Drag You Down ~
=(V)=BloodyRabbit
Co-Leader

Re: How is everyone doing ?

Post by =(V)=BloodyRabbit »

Hi Sean! I'm doing well. I'm going camping next weekend. And with the upcoming wedding that's keeping me pretty busy. I'm looking forward to our Jamaica honey moon after though.

How are you? What's new?
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:16 am WTF I shot this twat-a-potamus and he didn't die!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:01 am wtf lag is that!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:31 am I cant believe i have to waste my time on this
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:44 pm During the Cold War, the U.S. considered airdropping enormous condoms labeled "Medium" on the Soviets
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:36 am A free picture of DEEZ NUTZ
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:12 pm bahaha this is great news
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:33 pm how about we mute the entire server then all you can do is play or rage quit.
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:02 am FML im old and chics don't check me out anymore
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:49 pm BloodyRabbit is the sexiest man alive!! (Rubs nipples)

Oh RJ, the things you say. This is worth the super long sig :laugh :vmrocks

=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi »

Doing well! been playing softball wed/Thursday nights and Sunday morning double headers. Between that and my 5 year old been busy AF hope all is well

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
=(V)=~Sean~
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)=~Sean~ »

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 7:04 am Hi Sean! I'm doing well. I'm going camping next weekend. And with the upcoming wedding that's keeping me pretty busy. I'm looking forward to our Jamaica honey moon after though.

How are you? What's new?
Wow... that's pretty intense ! I hope you met your best friend and spend eternity together. That's all we can all ask for, right ?

A little bit of happiness in this short life we all have here.

:flying1

=(V)=~Sean~
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)=~Sean~ »

=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 12:25 pm Doing well! been playing softball wed/Thursday nights and Sunday morning double headers. Between that and my 5 year old been busy AF hope all is well
Wow... Can't believe your son is five already.

Seems like yesterday I was reading how you were taking care of him in the middle of the night. Jeez Louise !

:thumbup

I moved four hours South. I was having a hard time finding decent work in Pennsylvania. I may head further down the coast. Why not ? I have nothing holding me anywhere !

:tent

=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

=(V)=~Sean~ wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 2:18 am
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 12:25 pm Doing well! been playing softball wed/Thursday nights and Sunday morning double headers. Between that and my 5 year old been busy AF hope all is well
Wow... Can't believe your son is five already.

Seems like yesterday I was reading how you were taking care of him in the middle of the night. Jeez Louise !

:thumbup

I moved four hours South. I was having a hard time finding decent work in Pennsylvania. I may head further down the coast. Why not ? I have nothing holding me anywhere !

:tent
yeah man cant believe he is 5 already!! my company is hiring nationwide and some jobs are remote. Let me know if you apply and you can use my name for reference. https://careers.konicaminoltaus.com/

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
=(V)=~Sean~
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)=~Sean~ »

^ I just checked out the careers page..... Yeah, they need people all over !

=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

=(V)=~Sean~ wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 1:19 am ^ I just checked out the careers page..... Yeah, they need people all over !
Please use my name. If you get hired ill give ya $500 of the bonus I get :)

=(V)=Kevster
Pilot First Class - Contributor

Post by =(V)=Kevster »

I'm doing fine, just very busy at work. In some cases, working part of the weekend, just to get everything done. Crazy. Ton of IT projects going right now. On a lighter note, I'm going to start work on my motorcycle. It's been sitting for a very long time. It's a '95 Suzuki GSX-R1100. It only has like 3600 original miles on it. Beautiful bike. Purple tank, purple wheels and dark blue metallic elsewhere and some lime-green graphics as well. Bike has 156 HP! It'll do about 160 MPH flat out. Pretty amazing. I'll probably take a vacation week to work on it. :thumbup

RJ, our company founder wants to have a larger TV replace one that's there now; 32" to a 55", and she also wants to have a 65" TV on a roll-around stand installed. This would be for our NYC office, off of 5th Ave. You live in NY right? Wondering if you know of a vendor who could accommodate us? Has to be someone who knows their stuff. Don't want anything to do with the Geek Squad. Let me know. Thanks!
evilgrins
Forums Master

Post by evilgrins »

I spent a little over a week, from Easter Weekend, to yesterday, at Mom's due to a kidney stone so bad I went to the Emergency Room twice, hospital kept me for 2 days the 2nd time.

But I'm home now....yay!
=(V)=Kevster
Pilot First Class - Contributor

Post by =(V)=Kevster »

evilgrins wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 5:37 pm I spent a little over a week, from Easter Weekend, to yesterday, at Mom's due to a kidney stone so bad I went to the Emergency Room twice, hospital kept me for 2 days the 2nd time.

But I'm home now....yay!
I know what kidney stones are like. I had them twice in 2 years. They suck. Pain beyond anything imaginable. The hospital didn't do shit for me. The only thing that helped, was drinking near straight apple cider vinegar. Pretty rough to stomach but it helps break up the stones. It worked for me.
evilgrins
Forums Master

Post by evilgrins »

=(V)=Kevster wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 9:59 pmdrinking near straight apple cider vinegar.
Found about those on Google, they come in assorted soda flavors now.
=(V)=~Sean~
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)=~Sean~ »

So now it's near the end of Summer 2022 ... What have we all accomplished ?

Here's something to check out, guys : https://markforged.com/3d-printers/metal-x

An effin 3D METAL printer ! Yeah man......

:evilhappy

=(V)=BloodyRabbit
Co-Leader

Post by =(V)=BloodyRabbit »

I got married. Visited another country for the first time (Jamaica). On day 18 of 75 Hard Challenge today. And potentially about to switch positions to managment .. (already applied. If I dont get the promotion I'll be looking at another career)

And you?
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:16 am WTF I shot this twat-a-potamus and he didn't die!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:01 am wtf lag is that!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:31 am I cant believe i have to waste my time on this
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:44 pm During the Cold War, the U.S. considered airdropping enormous condoms labeled "Medium" on the Soviets
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:36 am A free picture of DEEZ NUTZ
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:12 pm bahaha this is great news
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:33 pm how about we mute the entire server then all you can do is play or rage quit.
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:02 am FML im old and chics don't check me out anymore
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:49 pm BloodyRabbit is the sexiest man alive!! (Rubs nipples)

Oh RJ, the things you say. This is worth the super long sig :laugh :vmrocks

=(V)=~Sean~
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)=~Sean~ »

Whoah... I just read what the 75 Hard is.... and that's monumental if you can accomplish it, man !

Me ? well I moved. I love where I'm at. We have satellite internet here, and my ping to the RX server is 800, so I can't play... but, there are 17 acres outside to play on, a cool little pond that the landlords caught over 122 turtles out of (they were killing the small mouth bass) there are 8 rescue animals here : miniature horses and donkeys, a full size horse and 2 full size donkeys. One of the mini donkeys and I are buddies - his name is Andy. I talk with him every day.

The neighbors across the road have full-size bison and micro-mini cows. I have yet to see them, but a calf has been born recently. My previous landlady wants me to send her pictures of those little cows. Maybe I'll name the mini-calf Atomic War Cow. :)

It's also a HipCamp

It feels like a hippie commune to me, and that's a good thing.

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=hippie+commune

Return to “General Discussion”