x! Gaming Clan

Clan & Community introductions & locations doesn't have to be UT specific
=(V)=Mar
Colonel

Re: x! Gaming Clan

Post by =(V)=Mar »

=(V)=CandyMan wrote:
=(V)=Chopper wrote:Unfortunately, since your clan is directly or indirectly associated with uK
your request for support on our website and forums will be denied.

You knew before hand how we felt about uK's actions against us along with Shiva, and you have made your choice.
You will be allowed to keep this topic here, but absolutely no other links will be allowed that lead to uK from the VM services!
I'm sorry but not sorry, I overturn this decision. Just because they have a forum hosted from UK does not mean anything bad will arise from them. We cannot judge a third party because of a few bad apples, if we are to go forth with your decision, then we're just as bad as the enemies we have, who judge us as a whole.
I will have to agree with this guy. :sign-withstupid
CockSmoker
Forums Master

Post by CockSmoker »

I have nothing against any new clans, but we absolutely DO NOT support uK due the the bullshit they have hammered us with in the past, and other special circumstances.

CM, I'd like to see HOW you're going to override this since this has been stated for over a year now that uK is NOT permitted advertising at the VM services.

Now, if you want to present the X clan as being hosted on a .tk domain or otherwise, We can then support you.
ZodiaK
Forums Master

Post by ZodiaK »

We don't want to advertise uK on here. That 2nd link I gave is the preferred one.
=(V)=Mar
Colonel

Post by =(V)=Mar »

=(V)=Chopper wrote:Now, if you want to present the X clan as being hosted on a .tk domain or otherwise, We can then support you.
Just use this link
http://x--gaming.tk

It's better and simplified.
=(V)=CandyMan
Forums Master

Post by =(V)=CandyMan »

=(V)=Chopper wrote:I have nothing against any new clans, but we absolutely DO NOT support uK due the the bullshit they have hammered us with in the past, and other special circumstances.

CM, I'd like to see HOW you're going to override this since this has been stated for over a year now that uK is NOT permitted advertising at the VM services.

Now, if you want to present the X clan as being hosted on a .tk domain or otherwise, We can then support you.
I just did. My decision and my opinion is to allow it, I overrode your decision.

Now, we can have a vote on this, if you want but since Zod has stated that he doesn't want UK advertised or in the link period, I'll support his decision and go from there.
Co-Leader of the Vulpine Mission branch(es) in War Thunder and Call of Duty.
My tags are: =VM19=Coty2255 and |VM|TH3 J0K3R

More games and divisions are coming soon...

=(V)=CandyMan
Forums Master

Post by =(V)=CandyMan »

If you want to finish this discussion, PM me.

=(V)=]v[yster
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)=]v[yster »

This doesn't need to go in the "getting out of hand" direction. As it's been put before, to advertise uK and with it being linked with Shiva, it would be a conflict of interests, and Shiva would likely prefer to not have those advertisements here anyways. I am certain it's not a desire to hinder new clans from forming, so no need to be hasty.
CockSmoker
Forums Master

Post by CockSmoker »

I checked http://x--gaming.tk and it just doesn't load, and also attempts to prevent going back to the previous page visited as well.

As for the comments of CM and Mar, we can tolerate the likes of some clans who may attempt boycott us and other such things, but when we had experienced the multiple accounts of uK members coming to our forums and starting the shit that they did and continuing to do so until we had to ban them, that's a bit different.

These other groups who have aught against us at least have enough respect for us to not attempt similar actions as uK has done, and that's part of what makes them better than uK, and other groups who try to claim that the RX community has the least skilled players in all of UT.
ZodiaK
Forums Master

Post by ZodiaK »

=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi »

ahh lets be the better people :) as annoyed as I was its all good

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi »

=(V)=Chopper wrote:I checked http://x--gaming.tk and it just doesn't load, and also attempts to prevent going back to the previous page visited as well.

As for the comments of CM and Mar, we can tolerate the likes of some clans who may attempt boycott us and other such things, but when we had experienced the multiple accounts of uK members coming to our forums and starting the shit that they did and continuing to do so until we had to ban them, that's a bit different.

These other groups who have aught against us at least have enough respect for us to not attempt similar actions as uK has done, and that's part of what makes them better than uK, and other groups who try to claim that the RX community has the least skilled players in all of UT.

link works for me

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
CockSmoker
Forums Master

Post by CockSmoker »

=(V)=CandyMan wrote:...

My decision and my opinion is to allow it, I overrode your decision.

Let me get something straight here. :think

1. The VM leadership is a three-way leadership which voids any stalemate decisions.

2. VM Management then can over ride the final outcome of what is finalized and then presented to the clan, to which the clan as a whole has the last say on the matter.

As far as you over riding my own decision for something that has been enforced for over a year without any proper discussions of VM Leadership or management, implies you are trying to pull some sort of rank over ride, to which if that was the case, you as an individual cannot over ride me as an individual, since I am the only current original leader, or co-leader, and otherwise "founder" of Vulpine Mission. Seniority will win that dispute if you so choose to try that route.

As for the issue of the uK thing at hand here, I now request that this also be reviewed in the upcoming VM Management meeting.

As for the x! Gaming Clan, I would absolutely LOVE to add another clan to the clan listings for the RX community, which I still need to get DMP listed on the site as well. Once the other two clans can come to some sort of terms of agreement to get along and stop with the BS, we can then list them as well.
CockSmoker
Forums Master

Post by CockSmoker »

Aha!! http://x--gaming.2u.se/ That one works!! thanks!
=(V)=CandyMan
Forums Master

Post by =(V)=CandyMan »

=(V)=Chopper wrote:
=(V)=CandyMan wrote:...

My decision and my opinion is to allow it, I overrode your decision.

Let me get something straight here. :think

1. The VM leadership is a three-way leadership which voids any stalemate decisions.

2. VM Management then can over ride the final outcome of what is finalized and then presented to the clan, to which the clan as a whole has the last say on the matter.

As far as you over riding my own decision for something that has been enforced for over a year without any proper discussions of VM Leadership or management, implies you are trying to pull some sort of rank over ride, to which if that was the case, you as an individual cannot over ride me as an individual, since I am the only current original leader, or co-leader, and otherwise "founder" of Vulpine Mission. Seniority will win that dispute if you so choose to try that route.

As for the issue of the uK thing at hand here, I now request that this also be reviewed in the upcoming VM Management meeting.

As for the x! Gaming Clan, I would absolutely LOVE to add another clan to the clan listings for the RX community, which I still need to get DMP listed on the site as well. Once the other two clans can come to some sort of terms of agreement to get along and stop with the BS, we can then list them as well.
1. Stop twisting this around. I know how VM is ran but you guys, including you the most, should know how I am. If you think I'm trying to be more "powerful" than VM, your sadly mistaken. I will say what I want, when I want, where I want, how I want to whom ever I want and not give two shits about it.

2. Don't preach to me on how things are ran with the VM Management, I know how they're ran, I've been in this clan long enough.

Let me give you a little taste of you own medicine, since you want to make me out to look like an ass. You being the seniority? No. That's out the window now, since VM runs VM. Even if you had "final say", that could be overturned by VM. I respect you Chopper but don't try to play me.

No one is bigger than VM... Not you, not me, not them. We are one, we are VM.

Contact me via PM if you want to discuss this further.

CockSmoker
Forums Master

Post by CockSmoker »

Not twisting anything around... LOL

I just basically said the same thing you said in that VM runs itself.
I'm not sure if you remember that VM back then agreed at that time that uK should not be allowed to be advertised on the VM services, stopping short of still allowing the uK tag to be used on our servers, which we do allow.

My comments have not been done in PM for a reason... because there is simply nothing to hide here.
This is not a drama, debate or otherwise.

It has however, been made something worth a review in the upcoming meeting.

Return to “Clans & Communities”