Introducing [-TD-] Total Domination

Clan & Community introductions & locations doesn't have to be UT specific
Duke of Beduka
Forums Participant

Re: Introducing [-TD-] Total Domination

Post by Duke of Beduka »

The market for gaming communities is in the european countries, And with sponsorships from companies like sasmsung and sony, success will be tough but good luck.

http://www.dirtymoposse.ca
CockSmoker
Forums Master

Post by CockSmoker »

More changes taking place on the site... forums not working in the root folder as expected so they are being moved back to their original location and will be accessible once the site is completely live.

As far as whether or not this business website idea works... there's some of us who seem to think so, and based on that, we are trying to make it happen.
CockSmoker
Forums Master

Post by CockSmoker »

While working on the site and thinking about this "issue" some seem to have with a TOS being posted at the entrance of the site, you might try and consider the fact that there are all sorts of crackpots out there trying to find a fast and easy way to sue and make money at the expense of others. The TOS is there not only to protect TD Gaming, but also the viisitors and patrons of TD Gaming. Now, we would not be a decent business had we not put such a thing in place...would we?

The fact that it's there, and prevents bypassing any acknowledgement of the agreement in order to get into the site, and the main page of the site also states the agreement should they bypass the main page, as well as in the Legal Stuff of the site, binds all guests, visitors, patrons and the TG Gaming business. It's just an extra step that may not be needed in the future, but it is there for now.
=(V)=D/\SH
Colonel

Post by =(V)=D/\SH »

why not just have the TOS as a first step when someone signs up for the site itself

that way it keeps the first impressions of the site ..cleaner/ more stream lined and attractive to anyone who first visits it ??

whether it be corporate backing or people

**ya can always have a direct link to the TOS for viewing ....so said visitors can check out what securities you have in place for them shal they choose to get involved

or if you want to keep it - although I find it rather annoying and poorly ruins what should be a great introduction to said site - JUST PERSONAL OPINION (but for legal reasons ill respect you decision)-- but id atleast suggest turning off the sound that accompanies the TOS
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi »

websites with music = deleted from favs.

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
CockSmoker
Forums Master

Post by CockSmoker »

Dash, I've been looking at customizing the agreement page for when creating an account on the forums, and hopefully I'll get it figured out and it will be in that.

Websites with music? Not the TD Gaming or TD Clan sites!
(There is one post in the clan forums with some music in it though!)
CockSmoker
Forums Master

Post by CockSmoker »

Aside from the indirect animosity RJ appears to have towards me and what I am trying to do by his actions and what he has said over the past few weeks, the criticisms are taken into consideration.

The website is nowhere near completed, but as promised, it will go live tomorrow at noon (12:00 PM CST),
and things will continue to develop to getting where we want it to be!

Some things will change, and some will not change much at all.
It's all a work in progress with the website and forums designs and layouts, and only me doing it all for that part other than graphics help from Gurl and 40.

You will also see we will be looking to hire in some more staff for the TD Gaming site as it goes live, because the section that reveals that will be visible. I personally, would love to have at least one more person with some good raw HTML and/or PHP knowledge to help with all the work I do myself where it could make things a little easier and faster production-wise, but that's determined by what I see who has what is needed, and is not just a hobby or occasional work to that individual.

Along with this site and it's development, we will be looking for and listening to what the likes, dislikes, suggestions and such as they are presented for the betterment of the gaming community. This isn't just for us, but more so...for YOU! We are working very hard to make something that can be favored and used by a wide variety of the online gaming community!
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi »

dude I was the nicest of the group lmao why are you only calling me out?! ...... to be honest you are saying things to people then doing something entirely diff from what you say. sounds like a flip flopping politician to me. I think we should lock this topic since no one really cares.. when you have a complete site and whatever else your doing then come back and post your info.

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
CockSmoker
Forums Master

Post by CockSmoker »

Not calling you out... just saying what it feels like based on your comments and actions according to my opinion.
Just seems to feel like based on your comments that you're just trying to shoot the idea down before it even gets started without even giving it a chance.

It really doesn't matter who tries to tell me it's not gonna work, I'm still gonna try, because if I listened to everyone, I would not have achieved a lot of the things I have. I still believe anything is possible to those that put their efforts into it, and that's exactly what I am doing.
=(V)iper=
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)iper= »

Chopper wrote:Not calling you out... just saying what it feels like based on your comments and actions according to my opinion.
Just seems to feel like based on your comments that you're just trying to shoot the idea down before it even gets started without even giving it a chance.

It really doesn't matter who tries to tell me it's not gonna work, I'm still gonna try, because if I listened to everyone, I would not have achieved a lot of the things I have. I still believe anything is possible to those that put their efforts into it, and that's exactly what I am doing.
I lol'ed at this part

If you want to stroke my ego, be sure to spit on it first
CockSmoker
Forums Master

Post by CockSmoker »

w00t! I figured out a way to put your server listing on our site without violating the SSL certificate!
Just can't use GameTracker links because they are not SSL based.
DeM

Post by DeM »

more one server lol?
CockSmoker
Forums Master

Post by CockSmoker »

I will get all the VM servers listed soon... I just got the main server listed then went right back to working on a different part of the TDG/TD projects.
CockSmoker
Forums Master

Post by CockSmoker »

Since it has been determined that the TD clan server will not be needed for the VM ladders, there have been some slight changes in our server setup.

We still have the mult-game server as it is represented and it will be locked from time to time to be used for clan practice, but we are also doing some special things to "change the game" a little bit as well.

Hopefully it will be unlocked and ready for public by this weekend, as we are still working on one more thing to finalize the server setup.

Will let ya know as soon as it is ready!
CockSmoker
Forums Master

Post by CockSmoker »

TD Gaming (not TD Clan) has announced they have made their ladders live!
Check it out... seems like it's pretty cool!

Return to “Clans & Communities”